TJ09

2020-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

New eggs! Thank you, TJ and spriters!

And thank you, TJ, for this news:

"In addition, anyone who participated in the Valkemarian Tales event but did not complete it will receive a participatory badge after the event is done."

Edited by Lagie

Happy Halloween everyone!

Thanks TJ and spriter :D

Happy Halloween, everyone!

The new hatchies look so cool. :) Thank you, spriters.

Since I'm done with all my breeding I've counted how many eggs total my dragons produced:

Almost all second gen, only a handful of third gen checkers.

That's actually only 20 more than last year, even though I had collected more dragons  + all my Kohraki this year.

The numbers per breed were also remarkably similar to last year.

Happy Halloween! Thank you for the new eggs TJ and spriters!

I just managed to grab an egg... but now I'm scroll-locked. The sprites are really pretty though!

I can't even see any of the new ones to catch. I hope I can manage it.

Anywho, I'm excited to see how they'll look. Happy Halloween!~

wooo. i tried to stay up still midnight for this release, but conked out 😅 luckily got my eggs now tho. hoping that the event "friends" are what this dragon is, that'd be very cool.

Those hatchies are so adorable... And fighting already? They surely have an attitude! 

Edited by Haineru

Got my eggs, so now I can sit back and relax for two days until they hatch.

Thanks to TJ and spriters for our new dragon. Feisty hatchies! Fierce adults?

AP eggs are below 3 days already. I'm glad I only bred the ones I needed for my lineages or for trades. I still have a lot I could breed if anyone needs anything. Most of my CBs are available. Just shoot me a PM if I can help.

Finally got my 8!  Though, oddly, three of them looked like fog-balls after I grabbed them...without me fogging them or anything. XD  Must be a glitch, cuz refreshing fixed it.  But I was confused there for a minute...thinking that somehow I had grabbed it at the same time someone else had also grabbed it and that they had immediately fogged it.  So I was like, "Did I, or did I not, get the egg?"  Then I looked at my scroll, and they were there, so...must be some weird glitch. *shrug*  Ah well.  Now I can finally go to bed. XD

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

These hatchies look cool. I like the bright colors on their backs.

ETA: my first eggs I caught also fogged when I first had them.

Edited by Jazeki

Just now, White Fox said:

Anyone notice that when you grab an egg at shows up fogged...? 😳

That happened to me with my last few! I'm on mobile and figured it was weird, but since the eggs are on my scroll, I'm not mad lol

Got one already, I can only get one more, then I'm locked.

Thanks TJ and spriters, I can't wait to see how this one grows up!

It's kind of funny, but every year I try to get eggs after midnight and can't.  he next day, though, most have theirs and I can get them then.  Well, I waited til this morning instead of killing myself alt night, and I can't get one egg.

I know I can (I hope) get them later, but I just know that if I had tried last night, right now, I could get all I need.  Always the way🙄

I'm a bit late. Trying to catch up now. I may have caught a normal one, but I'm gonna check the egg descriptions :D

Edited by Sheriziya
Oh!!!!! I didn't pay attention that I entered the Halloween biome so I caught one from a previous year. I'll sent it to the AP later tonight and catch my current Halloween eggs :D

NEW EGGOS! NEW EGGOS! NEW EGGOS!

Now, I just need my current eggs to hatch, so I can get new eggs!

Got one egg from each biome for a total of six. I also mastered to get two new zombies so I'm happy [sadly they're of sprites I already have but he, they'll help others who need to see them]

Rrggh. Not having a good Halloween. I miscounted the hour to breed eggs in order to maximize how many I can get, and now the AP has gone ungenderable so the trading avenue is dried up.

No big deal in the scheme of things, but I've been trying to build Halloween checkers for TEN YEARS now, which is an aeon in Internet years--but with so few eggs I can breed and keep every season, I have the unpleasant feeling of falling further and further behind each year instead of making any satisfying progress. Failing to get the maximum number of Halloweens I can this year is really going to put the nail in. I think maybe I'd better switch to just collecting CBs in the future, I know I can get bunches of those and it will feel less fruitless. 😕

Love the hatchies, well done, spriters!

But the eggs are hard to catch.

Happy Halloween! Thank you, TJ and spriters!

The eggs are....not fun to catch right now XD Not managed to get any yet.

Love the codes on TJ's hatchies! XD

Today's a great day for zombie viewing. I have nearly all the adult sprite versions unlocked.

These new eggs are tricky!