TJ09

2020-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!     This lag's making it impossible to get near an egg.  Maybe it will be easier tomorrow. 

Lag is impossible for me right now. I got nothing.

Interesting new egg.

Many thanks, @TJ09 for making participant's badge available for those of us who cannot complete the game. It was really a lovely little game and I absolutely appreciate all the work that went into it, but it was just not for me.

Happy Halloween!

Edited by purplehaze

Happy Samhain, Happy Halloween ~ very excited to see these new eggs grow! 🙂 

Happy Halloween! :D  The lag is crazy, but the eggs are gorgeous!

Happy Halloween! Time to fight the lag to grab some eggs, a yearly tradition. :D 

This is actually my first time being online at midnight on a holiday.  Oh wow, the lag!

And the biomes were full of eggs for the first ten minutes or so, as far as I could tell, but are emptying out really fast now.  Hopefully everyone gets their fill quickly!

Lots of lag but I managed to get four. All have been influenced and incubated and are gettin fogged so I can go to bed. Good luck, everyone! Happy Halloween!

Whoa, lag is insane.  So much gratitude for the badge happening though. My game is still unplayable, so I'm really appreciative that completion for badge is off the table.

Glad to see it's not just me experiencing a lot of lag - I think this is the first time in a few years where I haven't gotten all the eggs I wanted in the first couple of drops. Going to try one more and then will probably come back tomorrow. 

I have two eggs that still have 3 more hours to hatch, and a misclicked pumpkin that I can't do anything about, so I guess I'm getting a max of 7 unless I catch one in the AP. I found 5 though -- will grab the other two once these two finally hatch. 

Sweet Pumpkin Spice this lag is nuts!!

Happy Halloween.

New dragon can be bitten by a vampire. Only caught 1 so far.

Man the lag is going to make this really hard. I guess I'll come back in an hour or so when more people are locked.

The trick or treats are still dropping, right? Might be able to get one last year done before the end.

Edited by Xili_Rem

Yes, ToTs are still dropping.  Actually, I got several in a surprisingly short time after midnight, so I wonder whether TJ quietly tweaked the drop rate.  Or it might have just been something to do with the lag.

1 minute ago, Pilauli said:

Actually, I got several in a surprisingly short time after midnight, so I wonder whether TJ quietly tweaked the drop rate.  Or it might have just been something to do with the lag.

Same here, quite a sudden avalanche of ToTs, much to my delight :)

Happy Halloween and happy hunting!

It’s not a new release without a bit of lag. I usually have no issues catching eggs using mobile, but I can barely get the page to load to even see an egg, let alone click on it. I know I’ll get my fill of eggs, but this is crazy.

This lag seems worse than it's been in several years, maybe because it's the weekend and people can stay up late to catch the new eggs? Maybe because of Covid more folks are sitting at home? Whatever the reason, I've only managed two eggs thus far.

Happy Halloween!

I got four eggs so far, I need to get one more and then 3 more once 3 of my other eggs hatch. >_<