TJ09

2020-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

O.M.G

I caught an 2020 halloween egg with a covid style code (🙀😂😂😂🙈) on the day the UK gets told we're back in lockdown 

🤯

Happy Halloween everyone! I got myself locked with the new eggs, didn't experience any lag thankfully so I hope everyone gets theirs too without much trouble.

31 minutes ago, nerys said:

O.M.G

I caught an 2020 halloween egg with a covid style code (🙀😂😂😂🙈) on the day the UK gets told we're back in lockdown 

🤯

Cool, I was wondering if I'd ever see those, congrats! :D

I finally filled up on new eggs, whew. They're so pretty! (the hour drops being longer helped a lot with our terribly slow internet. Still wishing for continuous drops which would help so much more)

I'm loving that we can get past treats. I hope I have time to get them all! So many great treats I haven't seen before!

The event is AMAZING! The art work, the story and especially the MUSIC! I love, love, love the music! I noticed I've been walking around humming it while doing other stuff, lol. 

Thank you SO very, very much to everyone who made all this happen. I'm so thrilled and grateful!

The hatchlings are beautiful, love those colors! Congrats and thanks to the artists. I'm eager to see how they'll look when grown 

This year's event was pretty neat ^_^

I managed to collect 6,5 years worth of candy, got some 2020 eggs after all, and even got one zombie >: )

DpJRa.gif 

I hope the treats from past years will return next time too, I want to catch collect them all!

Is it just me or are the hatchies different colors on the thread versus the view link?

Wow.  Even after using Incubate, my eggs still got too many views.  Now they're all sick and hidden.  I'll put them back up on the site I use tomorrow.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

4 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

Is it just me or are the hatchies different colors on the thread versus the view link?

I see that too and was just about to post about it.  They are shades of orange in TJ's post but shades of blue on the dragon view page.  Something strange is going on...

2 minutes ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

Wow.  Even after using Incubate, my eggs still got too many views.  Now they're all sick and hidden.  I'll put them back up on the site I use tomorrow.

incubate has no effect on if things get sick, they still know they're fresh eggs. I always wait at least over night.

Oh, the hatchlings in TJ's post are orange, but on dragcave they're blue! Wonder if it's an old sprite?

Excited to see what these hatchies turn into! :D

7 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Hang on, I could have sworn they were blue in TJ's post too at first.

So they were! Not sure when they changed colour, but they did.

the s1s were blue for sure, i know i saw the s2s earlier and i thought they were blue, but i have no idea why they would display differently here than on site. Really hope the blue is the intended but given the egg think its the orange

Ohhh! You right! 

They definitely blue this morning! 

Better take a pick for posterity …

1365353788_DragonCaveHalloween2020-SpriteChange.thumb.png.af075b39010c846cffb677a86b343a38.png

1 hour ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

Incubate takes 24 hours off the clock, but has no effect on sickness. Incubate is most safely used at the very end of the traditional 72-hour egg hatching cycle, when you have a large hole in the egg and 24 hours left before the four-day mark. (Incubate at 5 days, but only if your eggs have a large hole in them.) Incubating new, “fresh“ eggs is a recipe for sickness.

ETA: Also a recipe for sickness: putting fresh eggs into hatcheries.

Edited by missy_

i have a batch of zombie fodders but did they change anything about the process in the last 2 years, are the rates increased all day 31st or do i still need to wait til midnight?

Woah they changed colors? I do prefer the orange for Halloween but I wouldn't mind blue if it fits the design!

Wasn't really happy with the colors for the Halloween dragons last year, so I hope I like it this year hehe

1 hour ago, Shokomon said:

Ohhh! You right! 

They definitely blue this morning! 

Better take a pick for posterity …

1365353788_DragonCaveHalloween2020-SpriteChange.thumb.png.af075b39010c846cffb677a86b343a38.png

I'm seeing orange on the scroll-page now as well! Looks like they changed colors, interesting....

Happy Halloween! And wow, these look very promising, though they kind of always do. 😸 I'm happily scroll locked, and a tiny bit frustrated because I saw some incredible codes but obviously wasn't able to grab any. I guess my Internet is too slow for that, and my patience too short. Congratulations to whoever caught them and also to those like me who just succesfully got their egg slots filled.

Had a god day both Hubby and I were successful in getting our new eggs

Thank you TJ and spriters

Any guesses on what the new breed will be called yet? Since it sorts between pipio and plated colossus I assume it has to start with pi- or pla- as well...

14 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm seeing orange on the scroll-page now as well! Looks like they changed colors, interesting....

Maybe the blue was supposed to be a spriter's alt, but got posted as the normal ones on accident?

That kinda makes me sad. I like the blue ones. They were colorful.

3 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Any guesses on what the new breed will be called yet? Since it sorts between pipio and plated colossus I assume it has to start with pi- or pla- as well...

I was thinking "Pine" perhaps, because of the leaves- then I realized that pine trees don't have leaves... and also "Pin" would sort BEFORE "Pip", not after XD

Plague dragon is possible based on location of the sorting, but I doubt that's it, because it seems... well....... relevant to current events :blink: