TJ09

2020-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

2020-10-31-Halloween.png
Grab these new eggs from any biome for the next day only! Remember, there's no special limits on how many you can take.

In addition, anyone who participated in the Valkemarian Tales event but did not complete it will receive a participatory badge after the event is done.

VTThe Lostt Cityy

Happy Halloween! :D Here's a mini wiki article for everyone on our new egg!:

Pitfire Dragon:

Egg:

"Dead leaves obscure this egg’s scratched shell."

S1:

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It’s feisty and enjoys picking fights with other hatchlings.

S2: 

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It’s feisty and enjoys picking fights with other hatchlings.
And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing.

Adult:

Pitfire Dragons are an infernal breed, reveling in the suffering and misery of others. These dragons are not known to be strong magic users, nor are they capable of flight. However, these weaknesses are made up for in the extent of their physical prowess. They have little respect for most other creatures, including members of their own family group; however, those that have fought or fallen in battle against formidable foes are highly revered. They are constantly on the move, always on the hunt for food or a skirmish. The malevolent nature of Pitfires is feared by many, and the damage they leave in their wake is a sure sign for those to be wary. Pitfire activity has been noted to increase as the weather grows colder and the nights grow longer.

Sorts between Pipios and Plated Colossus Dragons. Can be bitten and influenced.

The spriters are Schenanigans and Spatio- and I wanna give Schen a big congratulations for making it in-cave!

But wait, there's more!

Adult, transformed (added below adult description): 

When slain by a formidable foe, a Pitfire will revive with a renewed vigor and ferocity. Wreathed in an otherworldly energy that manifests as ghoulish flames, the newly exalted dragon will exhibit dangerous magical abilities and an increased hunger for cruelty.

Edited by Paintra

Congrats Spatio and Schenanigans!!!

Edited by Tinibree

Happy Halloween!!!!

Lovely eggs! They remind me a bit of Monarchs. 

I've caught one so far. It showed as fogged when I first caught it and I thought they were bugged! But it was fine on my scroll.