TJ09

2020-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I have been hunting for almost two hours and so far have only gotten one egg. The drop rate is ridiculous.

BUT DID Y'ALL SEE (VTThe) (Lostt) AND (Cityy)? Just saw them on a hatchsite, wondering how a newly released egg was already under 4 days. Is there any context I'm missing here as a first-timer? And are there any other special sets like these for the previous Halloween releases? 😮

2 minutes ago, thalassophobic said:

BUT DID Y'ALL SEE (VTThe) (Lostt) AND (Cityy)? Just saw them on a hatchsite, wondering how a newly released egg was already under 4 days. Is there any context I'm missing here as a first-timer? And are there any other special sets like these for the previous Halloween releases? 😮

Yep ^_^ TJ's eggs almost always have codes related to the release, they're the first thing I check.

47 minutes ago, alyelle said:

Yep ^_^ TJ's eggs almost always have codes related to the release, they're the first thing I check.

Ah, thank you for the answer! That's so cute! I'll keep an eye on these little ones for sure

And what a cute hatchling this new release turned out to be, can't wait to see the s2 and adult sprites!

Happily managed to get one egg, I love the hatchie sprites so far! Just gotta wait until some of my other halloween dragons grow up to get another one.

Yay new eggs \o/ Now if I wasn't sooo bad at scroll space managing...

Somehow I caught 6 on mobile before I even got on my laptop, the lag already seems to have improved a lot.

TJ's dragon codes say VT the lost city. Nice tie into the event. Perhaps the event held a clue as to what they may be? Perhaps the 'dog' and 'not friends' we ran into maybe?

Still hard to get eggs. They are going very quickly. I do have a couple now but will take a while to fill up my egg slots.

yay thank you so much for new Halloween eggs ❤️
Happy Halloween to all ^^