TJ09

2020-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I finally... managed... to catch... six. After almost three hours and my vision starting to blur. I'm now done, good luck, everyone.

I know competition is hard within the first few hours of a holiday egg drop, especially halloween, but man, that took me almost two hours to catch mine. 

But it's finally here! 🥳

🍂🕸️🎃🕯️ Happy Halloween!🕯️🎃🕸️🍂

Just caught my 8th and final egg, now I can go to sleep 3 hours and 13 minutes after the drop started.

Good luck to those still searching, I’m taking my tired self to bed and sleeping 😴 

Got my 5/7 eggs, gonna hunt a little more. I'll get at least 1 from each biome. 

Cant wait to see how will new dragons look!

I hope it's an eastern or an amphithere, a wyrm, lindwyrm or wingless would also be neat. Wyverns would be okay but we just got one so I'm hoping for something else.

Edited by blockEdragon

The new egg sort of reminds me of a snake, maybe because it has coral snake colors? Looking forward to seeing the adult. Holiday breeds are always cool!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Alright, I got all my eggs now.

Now I got left is to collect the rest of the trick or treats for 2010 :D

Hm, I'm getting stuck on the potion part of the game. I have the order I think makes sense from the hints, but when I put them in nothing happens. Has anybody done it successfully, and would be willing to help me out in a PM (to contain the spoilers)?

EDIT:

Refreshed the page and did the puzzle again, worked a charm.

Edited by zoreta

Happy Halloween everyone!!

The new eggs are awesome, thank you!! ❤️

10 minutes ago, zoreta said:

Hm, I'm getting stuck on the potion part of the game. I have the order I think makes sense from the hints, but when I put them in nothing happens. Has anybody done it successfully, and would be willing to help me out in a PM (to contain the spoilers)?

The wiki has a whole walkthrough...

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

Happy Halloween!

Not gonna lie, the eggs being so difficult to obtain is really upsetting... I knew this would happen but still :' )

This year, as every holiday, there are already brand new 7d eggs in hatcheries.

Please, please do not do this. Fog them and keep them safe for at least 24 hours. They will be killed.