TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Just now, borntobefree said:

oops didn't realize people where talking about the lag here, i made a thread in help cause i didn't see one and didnt know if others were having similar issues.

best there is a seperate chat for easy looking at how many people are having the issue. and also this is suppose to be mainly about the new eggs.

During the gaps when the cave was up I managed to catch exactly one new egg (I locked myself for a few days and didn't want to ditch my older eggs, it's totally my own fault). I really hope that if there is a reset to fix the lag I don't lose that one success.

We're aware of the issues everyone, please have patience! In the meantime let's keep this thread on topic to the new release - head over to help if you have specific errors to report.

Just now, borntobefree said:

okso how many new eggs were there?? I'm totally confused

One Xeno variant for each biome and one "Flow" egg that can be bred (with difficulty it seems) or in any biome. 

1 minute ago, borntobefree said:

okso how many new eggs were there?? I'm totally confused

7. 6 new zenos. The 7th is a special zeno called a flow. It's a purple egg. That's all I know about it. A mystery indeed!

43 minutes ago, Diame said:

This site really needs to keep up with the load of people using it during these times. Also, I doubt adding so many more eggs to an already congested cave is a good idea at this point.

I think the problem is too many plug ins and not enough RAM. During regular play it seems adequate enough, with no lag and ease of moving around and playing the game, but it seems that when there are a lot of players connected like now,  with a fabulous mega release, the server, or servers, whatever the case may be, just can't handle it. So it seems like the remedy would be to remove some plug ins, or, best case scenario, upgrade the server RAM.

Edited by StormBirdRising

10 minutes ago, BlightWyvern said:

One Xeno variant for each biome and one "Flow" egg that can be bred (with difficulty it seems) or in any biome. 

Wait... what? A seventh??

Edited by White Fox

9 minutes ago, BlightWyvern said:

Okay, so, can you please tell me  what the unique breed count will be now.?  I can't tell because I didn't get all my quota from the May release.

2 minutes ago, White Fox said:

Wait... what? A seventh??

Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg

A 7th non-Xeno egg that's not in the release announcement. Was breed-only for a few hours after the release then it started dropping in all biomes.

Yes - this guy:

https://dragcave.net/view/X3n7X

1 minute ago, StormBirdRising said:

Okay, so, can you please tell me  what the unique breed count will be now.?  I can't tell because I didn't get all my quota from the May release.

I THINK it's 263.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I'd like to point out that a lot of folks are getting stressed and feeling rushed to grab these new eggs, but the only one putting on the pressure is... Yourself? I understand the want to grab release day eggs and whatnot, but you have zero control over being able to get every single thing every release right off the bat. That is not the point, either xD defeats the purpose to make a new dragon easy for you to get your scroll goals on day one 🙄

I'm terribly excited for more xenos, so I'm on that boat too. I know we can expect great things from Birdz, I'm a very happy camper this release. 

6 minutes ago, Isuzu said:

Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg

A 7th non-Xeno egg that's not in the release announcement. Was breed-only for a few hours after the release then it started dropping in all biomes.

So, its random.if you get it then, yes?

2 minutes ago, Isuzu said:

https://dragcave.net/view/kBZCC

Huh, they both gendered Male.

PLEASE not a single sex breed. But maybe TJ has more and those are the only ones we've found ? And didn't one pair of his birthday ones both gender male ?

ETA not random - it has a different description " mana flows through...." not "courses throughout".

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Two eggs, of either gender, I think only means there's no dimorphism. TJ doesn't seem to care what gender they are when he's going to freeze one as an S2, and have only one adult. I don't see the secret one being male only. I don't think he'd do that for a regular release.

I hope it's just the case of no dimorphism. There's already enough confusion around this egg. No need to add more layers

Edit: Yup, they can be Influenced

Edited by Isuzu

15 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yes - this guy:

https://dragcave.net/view/X3n7X

OMG. That's the new little mystery dragon? It's so perfect and the colors are so amazing. At first I thought it was too amazing to be real, but then I saw Birdz copyright on the bottom of the page and I know it's for real. Leave it to Birdz to create something so gorgeous. What an amazing creation.

i know people have already been talking about the lag but yeesh x_x tough to navigate the site. hope it passes soon. also, i havent even seen any of the flow eggs yet 😂 unluckers

Just now, InvaderAlexis said:

i know people have already been talking about the lag but yeesh x_x tough to navigate the site. hope it passes soon. also, i havent even seen any of the flow eggs yet 😂 unluckers

I haven't seen any of them either, but I saw the little flow egg hatchie and it is gorgeous. Good Luck with hunting.

3 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

I haven't seen any of them either, but I saw the little flow egg hatchie and it is gorgeous. Good Luck with hunting.

good luck to you as well!! ^^ theyre so beautiful, makes me want to have them even more! i'll be patient, though. such pretty sprites are worth the work in hunting for 😆

You do forget that market dragons can be quite pricy and it takes a while to collect the gold. Plus you have a limit on how much you can get per day. But I am going to just wait...but really, it does stink that the site is starting to get a little inconsiderate. We have a huge user base, some of those are kids/ young people who can't be online 24/7. At least have a normal release be for a day and a night to let everyone have a chance. If you miss out then okay, maybe you will get lucky soon.