TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Well, at least I found some Pargulus Pygmies havn't seen them since the inital release too. 😅

I saw a "mana courses through..." go by in Volcano in each of the last two five-minute drops. (Didn't get them, but saw them! :D ) Has anyone figured out if they're time-based yet? It'll be interesting seeing if they still show up there on the hour drop.

[edit] OK, just saw one in Coast! Question is, are they in Coast for this hour or more than one biome at a time..... :huh:

[return of the edit] ...ok nvm, they're in Desert and Alpine this hour (if not more), so it's not a one-biome-per-hour situation after all. Back to the drawing board!

Edited by infiniteviking

So, the new "current" breed must be like the Sinomorph in DC lore. 

Each Xeno wielding a primordial element. And this extra egg is the Neutral "Lugia" that combines all. And as such obviously must be the rarest and probably most powerful of them. 

BTW I was lucky enough to get six of them, one per biome, when they just started dropping and traded for some new Xenos.  I only need the Mountain one (the easist to catch) to be complete. 

Edited by Xorath

Worst release ever. Not having any fun at all. Couldn't even manage the mass drops. What's the point? I have never complained since I started playing in 2008, but this release is just pointless unless you enjoy total frustration and failure.

I'm very pleased! I got one of each, and I love the looks of TJ's hatchies. Can't wait to see the adults. I already breed a lot of Xenowyrm lineages, and I foresee a lot more to come. 🙂

My eggs are starting to crack. Yay!

23 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Where do you see the flow hatchie? All I see are Xenos!

@Spirulina has you covered a few posts above. Both of TJ's flow babies were on Silvi's Lair at one point.

5 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

My eggs are starting to crack. Yay!

@Spirulina has you covered a few posts above. Both of TJ's flow babies were on Silvi's Lair at one point.

WOW! You're right. I REALLY need one now. I had a cool word code egg up for trade where someone offered a flow egg, but someone else offered a CB Silver and I just couldn't pass up the pretty shiny...dang it! I'm gonna spend all day hunting. 

I've got my fingers crossed that the flow egg will be in the market.  I've got almost every shard I ever earned, so I should be able to buy one, even if the price is high.  We'll see!  Gendered flow looks very cool!  Since it doesn't sort with the xenos--I agree with folks saying it must be something else.  Seems unusual that we haven't heard from the spriters at all.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

36 minutes ago, Bodecia said:

Worst release ever. Not having any fun at all. Couldn't even manage the mass drops. What's the point? I have never complained since I started playing in 2008, but this release is just pointless unless you enjoy total frustration and failure.

Yeah, I'm starting to feel the same way. I used to be able to catch eggs on release day as we had plenty of time, now by the time I find out about them, the eggs are mixed in and takes me ages to find them. I may just stop cave hunting releases until later. Just not as encouraged to hunt as I used to be. I see one and before I can even click on it, I already know it's gone.

Guys guys, I get it!! It's a tough release, just after finishing collecting the b-day guys we got another 7, and they stopped dropping after 12 hrs, I get all the frustration, I really do, after all I collect mine in sets of 6 of each breed, HOWEVER let's stop for a second and look at the full half of the glass - We got Xenos, everybody loves xenos, we have the market where everyone can finish their collections, they will not be rare, just uncommon like xenos, and we have trades, in a month or two once the craze is over people will be trading them for a few cb hatchies, so while I get it's a bit frustrating, DO NOT WORRY, we will all get our collections completed, it will just take a bit more time, there is no rush guys, they are here to stay!!! Stay positive and patient :) 

Honestly, I'd love this release if it weren't for the "flow" egg nonsense. I'm not doing the whole "secret" thing on a site I come on to just to relax. And to have these already spread out sooooo thinly just so shortly after their release is also something I don't care for. What ever happened to accessibility on this site?

" they will not be rare, just uncommon like xenos"

The problem is that they seem to have a ratio on par with rares, ESPECIALLY that dumb "flow" egg that's a "seeeecret". Utter nonsense.

Edited by Diame

Still no luck. Curse DA's new services, you can't get messages at once but have to hunt around. And of course you then miss out on important events. But at least we know what we are going for this round, more Xenos are always nice.

49 minutes ago, Spirulina said:

That is gorgeous!

Thank you to the kind souls who helped me complete the xeno set. :wub: (You know who you are!) People at DC are awesome!

10 minutes ago, The Evil Doer said:

Guys guys, I get it!! It's a tough release, just after finishing collecting the b-day guys we got another 7, and they stopped dropping after 12 hrs, I get all the frustration, I really do, after all I collect mine in sets of 6 of each breed, HOWEVER let's stop for a second and look at the full half of the glass - We got Xenos, everybody loves xenos, we have the market where everyone can finish their collections, they will not be rare, just uncommon like xenos, and we have trades, in a month or two once the craze is over people will be trading them for a few cb hatchies, so while I get it's a bit frustrating, DO NOT WORRY, we will all get our collections completed, it will just take a bit more time, there is no rush guys, they are here to stay!!! Stay positive and patient :) 

Thanks for that, Evil.

7 minutes ago, Diame said:

Honestly, I'd love this release if it weren't for the "flow" egg nonsense. I'm not doing the whole "secret" thing on a site I come on to just to relax. And to have these already spread out sooooo thinly just so shortly after their release is also something I don't care for. What ever happened to accessibility on this site?

" they will not be rare, just uncommon like xenos"

The problem is that they seem to have a ratio on par with rares, ESPECIALLY that dumb "flow" egg that's a "seeeecret". Utter nonsense.

I THINK part of the issue is that they were first discovered almost by accident, when someone bred one or two WAY early on, before we were supposed to see any. It MIGHT even have been before they were released, so that TJ's would match his visible ones. And then - they only seem to show in the biomes after 6am. If they hadn't been "seen" early, a lot of the rage would never have built up

I can be patient. After all it took me at least 2 years after the Coppers came along to complete my  goals for those and longer than that for the Xenos. Even the Zyus, which gave some people no trouble, took me a very long time.

But I think it is also okay to express some frustration. And coming as it does on the heels of the huge birthday release it just feels like a bit much. And with my goals (8 CB of each) the market doesn't really fill my needs. They are beautiful and I am glad we have them, but I could just wish they were a bit easier to get -- although I really can't complain yet. I had very little trouble getting my first set of 8 eggs (before I knew about the "flow" egg) but I fear that by the time these are hatched and I am ready to hunt again things will be very different.

1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

Ohhh. The flow hatchling just gendered and it looks interesting.

thank you for mentioning this! i had only checked on the non-gendered one this morning. super cool looking and from the description, i'm very hopeful this is the fabled common ancestor (or something like it).

also i guess i didn't read the description of the ungendered flow hatchling before and for some reason it really made me laugh!

1 minute ago, miaou said:

also i guess i didn't read the description of the ungendered flow hatchling before and for some reason it really made me laugh!

It may not be interested in us, but it's definitely the talk of the town 😆

I personally really like this release. I was never really into hunting Xenos before but now with extras I feel hyped! The hatchies are adorable and I'm super excited to see the adults. And I get that some people are frustrated over a "secret" egg but imo that just adds to the excitement. Haven't caught any of the all-biome eggs, but I'm excited to hunt for them specifically once I've gotten a pair of each of the other variants. 

Love the new Xenos, but for the life of me... I cannot get the Desert! All I want is just two of the eggs... 2! I'm not asking for a kidney to be sent... Just 2 wee eggies... *sighs*

My scroll goals require 8 of each..... I Shall Succeed. (I'm 76 - I haven't got that long....)

20 minutes ago, Isuzu said:

It may not be interested in us, but it's definitely the talk of the town 😆

that is so true! :P

the wait for adults has me dancing around more than usual because i'm really looking forward to the breeding ideas thread. :3

1 hour ago, Bodecia said:

Definitely with ya on this. I hate huge releases, because it feels like a scramble. Life is hectic as it is, and this is suppose to be relaxing to me. I was awake when they were released, looked at 12:30AM and saw the release. Took me 4 hours refreshing every 5 minutes just to get 8. My internet speed is 250mbps.