TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

wait are those just shiny xenowyrms?? neat!

ok on closer inspection they dont seem to be recolors but having new ones is still cool

Edited by ZelenPixel

I totally missed this new release till about an hour ago. Managed to catch a couple of eggs in the forest, and one in the desert. Still trying to work out all the different eggs, and not  sure about breeding. My fault for not being very active lately. Must go and read back a few more pages. Delighted that it all involves Xenos, one of my favourite eggs 🙂

Nothing but regular eggs in the biomes. So sad. 

I just saw one of  the current flow ones, but wasn't quick enough to get it. 

So it seems they're hardly dropping, now.

Was able to catch one at least but ough.

Missed the release... And again so many.. Haven't had luck catching up with the birthday release yet.. aaah.. to few hours in a day..

It's proving impossible to get these. Whatever. I'll just wait til they come to the market then I guess >.>

43 minutes ago, Cleo4 said:

Nothing but regular eggs in the biomes. So sad. 

These ARE regular eggs. Just new ones.

I missed the new release because I spent yesterday in ER at the hospital. :( Now they are very hard to catch. I wish they would drop more frequently for longer.

It took an hour of consistent hunting on the 5min drop, but I finally got one of each. I'm going to try to hunt for the flow egg, but I'm also not going to hold my breath about it. Hopefully I can breed it or get it from the market, but god do I ever hate hunting rares. I've been on here since 2008 and I've never seen a gold or silver in the cave.

I'd just locked myself with AP catches when I saw unfamiliar eggs up for trade. Halp! XD Hopefully they hatch quickly so I can fling myself at the biomes!

Incredible

a 7 egg release hard on the tail of a previous 7 plus 7( the pygmys)

and now they are completely gone

this is supposed to be fun!?

Had no problems getting the new Xenos from Alpine and Forest. But not seen a single one in the last hour in the other biomes.. They are not time coded, are they?

7 minutes ago, lincoln6echo said:

The flow egg?

Yeah, there's a secret 7th release. "Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg." Instead of "Mana courses throughout this glassy egg."

I honestly don't know much about it, (nobody really does) but apparently people have been able to get it through breeding and the cave, but it's much harder to find and not many people seem to be having luck finding a CB one now. I came in almost a day after the release so at this point, it was hard enough just finding one of the courses eggs from each biome.

Hate to sound stupid, but how do I find one of these secret 'flow' eggs people are talking about? 

1 minute ago, Suzumiya said:

Hate to sound stupid, but how do I find one of these secret 'flow' eggs people are talking about? 

They're in all of the biomes, you just need to be lucky and fast enough to click on it before anyone else. They can apparently also be breed from existing Xeno's, but that's also a matter of luck as well.

5 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

In cave or from breeding

Has slighty different description

"Mana flows like a current throuhg this glassy egg"

3 minutes ago, ShadowKunoichi13 said:

They're in all of the biomes, you just need to be lucky and fast enough to click on it before anyone else. They can apparently also be breed from existing Xeno's, but that's also a matter of luck as well.

I haven't seen a single one. Are they time-based? 

I bred 30 pairs of Xenos and also didn't get a single one! Maybe they ARE secret? XD

12 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Ohhh. The flow hatchling just gendered and it looks interesting.

It does! I love the colour and the pose! And now I wish I had picked up a second one when they were flooding yesterday.

13 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Ohhh. The flow hatchling just gendered and it looks interesting.

Where do you see the flow hatchie? All I see are Xenos!