TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

My flow-egg has more views/u-views than the others but only a scratch, no hole. This happens for rare eggs, doesn't it?

24 minutes ago, Maxii said:

My flow-egg has more views/u-views than the others but only a scratch, no hole. This happens for rare eggs, doesn't it?

Good question, I'd also like to know if thats why. My Flow Egg has 300 more views then my Xenos that are already cracked - almost with a hole but my Flow doesnt have a single crack in it either.

Didnt TJs egg take a lot of views to even crack? Im sure I saw them at thousands, at 2 days or so, nothing. I could be wrong, I dont think thats common or even uncommon egg behaviour. 

4 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Didnt TJs egg take a lot of views to even crack? Im sure I saw them at thousands, at 2 days or so, nothing. I could be wrong, I dont think thats common or even uncommon egg behaviour. 

Eggs can't crack when they are too young. When an egg hast 6 days left, there won't be a scratch no matter how many views they have. But when they get near 4 days they start to crack, when there are enough views.

My eggs have similar time left but behave very different.

In my experience it depends at what time the eggs start to get views.

If you put your eggs on fansites when they´re like 7 or 6 days left when time passes and views progress, by the time they reach 4 days left, the eggs need less views to hatch.

If you wait/hie your eggs till they become insta-hatch they'll need a ton of views to hatch.

13 hours ago, anetofstars said:

Totally agreed w/ you! Game should be fun.

I must be a little weird...I was thinking this was a lot of fun, because it’s more of a challenge than just picking up the eggs in a few minutes.  The satisfaction of finally snagging the elusive (pick your dragon egg) is worth the weeks, or even months of hunting.  And I love all the new eggs (thanks TJ and spriters!) even though I haven’t managed to get the desert or the flow ones.  I didn’t even know about the flow eggs until I saw everyone trying to trade for one.  I had to look up what they were trying to get🤣. Instead, I’m going to hatch all the ones I did catch, and just keep trying for the others.  Great new release!

Edited by StrikeFire
Spelling

11 minutes ago, StrikeFire said:

I must be a little weird...I was thinking this was a lot of fun, because it’s more of a challenge than just picking up the eggs in a few minutes.  The satisfaction of finally snagging the elusive (pick your dragon egg) is worth the weeks, or even months of hunting.  And I love all the new eggs (thanks TJ and spriters!) even though I haven’t managed to get the desert or the flow ones.  I didn’t even know about the flow eggs until I saw everyone trying to trade for one.  I had to look up what they were trying to get🤣. Instead, I’m going to hatch all the ones I did catch, and just keep trying for the others.  Great new release!

It's not so fun when a player's hands aren't as fast as they once were, due to health issues. I didn't ask for it to be super-easy. A drop of 24 hours, so that players all over the world can have a chance to catch new eggs would be fair. 

6 hours ago, Cemeroll said:

I'm so surprised we haven't heard ANYTHING from any of the people coordinating this release this far into it, the mystery egg makes it kinda hard to collect enough when you're only silver level from going on hiatus.... Especially with such short time on the initial flood

But hey I guess we'll see what happens when they all grow up huh

We never get extra info till we have adults. Which won't be till tomorrow, I think.

13 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

PLEASE not a single sex breed. But maybe TJ has more and those are the only ones we've found ? And didn't one pair of his birthday ones both gender male ?

ETA not random - it has a different description " mana flows through...." not "courses throughout".

If they were male only Id think, like the one-gender-only Holidays, the influence would be disabled for the egg (its not!)

5 hours ago, Pixxelation said:

BZsu8va.png

there cannot be a new hype train yet

for we do not have

adults

but

when the time comes

i will do my utmost

to provide

h y p e*

- rupi kaur

*permissions pending, remember to always check artist permissions folks thx ily go catch dragons and also be gay, do crime

Niiiiiice! Can't wait! 

How long until adults actually?

2 hours ago, Maxii said:

Eggs can't crack when they are too young. When an egg hast 6 days left, there won't be a scratch no matter how many views they have. But when they get near 4 days they start to crack, when there are enough views.

My eggs have similar time left but behave very different.

Not true, they will crack when have enough views for their current age, its just very difficult to get that many at 6 days without killing them from sickness. 

Great...we already have old eggs mixing.  Now that I'm finally unlocked again, it's going to be infinitely harder getting my last 4 (or is that 6? ) from the new drop.  *sigh*  Was kind of hoping the 'new eggs only' drop would last longer...I incubated all of the last batch and everything...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Same here. I just got my page free for more so I could get a pair of Jungle and Volcano, and there's not a Xeno to be seen. Was hoping the rush would have lasted a little longer.

If I'm to be honest... Definitely not the biggest fan of these huge new releases because it usually means you're going to wind up not getting cbs of the breeds you don't grab first before they become stupid rare. Keeping it to a max of 4 new breeds at a time would make it nice and neat because those with max slots can comfortably get a pair of each new one. Either that, or keep the rushes going a little longer. x.x

I've just bred enough Xeno's to create my own wall. No secret egg.  Not a snowball's chance in hell in the biomes, so I'll join the queue to buy one whenever.

They are out there, just have to be patient and perservere. I've just locked myself with another CB of each apart from the "flow" one, it took a few drops but I did see plenty that I missed as well as caught. I find catching on my phone to be easier, no so much space between eggs and faster with finger than mouse. 

3 hours ago, StrikeFire said:

3 hours ago, anetofstars said:

It's not so fun when a player's hands aren't as fast as they once were, due to health issues. I didn't ask for it to be super-easy. A drop of 24 hours, so that players all over the world can have a chance to catch new eggs would be fair. 

Or if someone works 12 hour shifts with an hour drive to work, another hour drive home from work....Then has their hands full taking care of a home and livestock (we're real life farmers), plus have to work mandatory weekends after working all the previous week.....

Thing is, people have real lives off line too. And for many, that's crammed full with have-to-do things. So getting on-line is a treat and limited, because real life comes first. 

Catching new releases are fun if the timing is right. But for us burning our candles at both ends and/or have health issues? It can be daunting and disheartening when we miss those new releases. 

Which is what happened to me this weekend. I worked all week, then had to do a mandatory weekend. I didn't even find out about the new releases till yesterday, and by then? The flood drop was well over. I've gotten one new egg. And it's going to take me a long time to get any more, because I only get a little on-line time to hunt eggs in the first place. I'll manage....But it would have been nice if the new eggs being dropped enmass a bit longer so I could have had better odds to get a few more without waiting to see if any are dropped every 5 minutes along with the regular egg drops. 

...And to add insult to injury I've just caught an old CB Xeno.   I'm now definitely out of here.  Oh, and in my real life, I'm up at 3am for work. Tiring days.

1 hour ago, Shokomon said:

Niiiiiice! Can't wait! 

How long until adults actually?

25 hours, I believe. From when I post this.

Have there been definite CB Secret drops since the first day? Every one I check in the hatcheries is from the first day (27th).

5 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Have there been definite CB Secret drops since the first day? Every one I check in the hatcheries is from the first day (27th).

I've heard people mention in the last few hours that they've seen them in the biomes, so it seems they are dropping.

I think a lot of people are hiding them.... and also not putting them up for views yet.

What angelicdragonpuppy said made me curious, so I checked a few dozen "flows" eggs, and found none from before June 27, matching their findings.

But then I checked a few dozen of the "courses" eggs, and found only one from June 28. So I agree with what fuzz says.

Meanwhile mine have begun to hatch, but due to a misclick I'm now locked again! XD

26 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I have just seen one in the desert. Yet I'm too slow to catch one.