TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

2 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Not true, they will crack when have enough views for their current age, its just very difficult to get that many at 6 days without killing them from sickness. 

Thank you, I did not know that!

Hmm. Breeding for these is hard.  I've bred 75 different xeno pairs so far and I've only gotten 6 of the new eggs. 

10 minutes ago, Maxii said:

Thank you, I did not know that!

@Maxii you can't hatch egg above 4days regadless how many views it has

That's why there's term "incuhatchable" - eggs which after incubation are under 4days so they can hatch

I got lucky on the first day and got 3 of the flow eggs and 1 of the other.  Then the site kept failing when I had time to play.  *sigh*  I'm hoping to trade 2 of the current eggs for the others but agree that maybe have mega drops off and on at different times for a couple of days so that people on different schedules (work, locale, etc.) have a chance.

My day just gets better.  Had a rest and bred yet more Xenos, now have four more of the new ones, 2nd and 3rd gen.  I decided to breed my Prize Dragon to hopefully trade for a secret egg. Got a Copper instead of Silver and it auto-abandoned! Whoever gets that, enjoy! I am going far away from this new release now...

can the new "Flow" eggs be obtained by breeding the original Xenos? i'm still stalking the Cave for them, but it's quite tedious (and i'm not always stalking every 5 minutes, either....)  (seems like breeding is tedious too though!)

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

can the new "Flow" eggs be obtained by breeding the original Xenos? i'm still stalking the Cave for them, but it's quite tedious (and i'm not always stalking every 5 minutes, either....)  (seems like breeding is tedious too though!)

They can

See begining of topic :)

1 minute ago, Spirulina said:

They can

See begining of topic :)

thanks!

i'll see what happens when my first round of eggs hatch.....

So some of mine hatched and I decided to go to the Alpine to find the last new one I didn't get....didn't even see a single Xeno on the hourly drop lol.

*quietly* ...why do metals have to be so stubborn about incu-hatching?

Edited by Maiden

17 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

So some of mine hatched and I decided to go to the Alpine to find the last new one I didn't get....didn't even see a single Xeno on the hourly drop lol.

Haven't seen any on the hourly drop either, but got one from the Alpine several minutes ago (try for 5 minutes drops).

2 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Hmm. Breeding for these is hard.  I've bred 75 different xeno pairs so far and I've only gotten 6 of the new eggs. 

I bred all my xenos - all 136 of them - got several of the new kinds, but no flows.

50 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I bred all my xenos - all 136 of them - got several of the new kinds, but no flows.

Holy cow - you and Jazeki... that's a lot of work.  Wish you guys could have gotten some flows for that effort!

Edited by Leidarendi
typos

9 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I've got 60 xenos left to go and no flow versions either yet.  I'm up to 13 of the new xeno offspring though. I do have one flow that I caught and it needed a lot more views than the other new ones to hatch. 

I bred pretty much all my Xenos (about 300) on release day and didn't get a single flow egg.  There weren't many Xeno x Xeno pairings in that, either.

Bred around 70 pairs (xeno pairings that would make flow eggs), got 0 flows and only one new xeno egg 😕

1 minute ago, AroaraAngelwolf said:

Are these available only in breeding? If so what ones do you have to mix? I need to know!

They're not breed only, CB's can be found in biomes, but page 3 has a small list on what was bred to get a flow egg

Is there an explanation somewhere what you guys mean by 'flow' egg? I waited until my eggs hatched before I came back to this thread to check on maybe adults and read all this flow stuff XD Also I tried to get more of the new ones, but none to see on the 5 min drop o.O

3 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

Is there an explanation somewhere what you guys mean by 'flow' egg? I waited until my eggs hatched before I came back to this thread to check on maybe adults and read all this flow stuff XD Also I tried to get more of the new ones, but none to see on the 5 min drop o.O

There are 2 different ways the mana eggs are described:

Mana courses throughout this glassy egg. (regular Xeno)

Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg. ("secret" Xeno that was unannounced)

The "flow" eggs seem to be less common than the "courses" eggs.

4 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

There's a seventh egg that has the egg description "Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg." For reasons we don't understand yet, it wasn't featured in TJ's post, but it exists in a cave born form and even flooded for a short while on the first day of the drop, but seems to be incredibly scarce now.

2 minutes ago, Swizzle said:

There are 2 different ways the mana eggs are described:

Mana courses throughout this glassy egg. (regular Xeno)

Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg. ("secret" Xeno that was unannounced)

The "flow" eggs seem to be less common than the "courses" eggs.

thank you :) so there is a seventh egg to the new release, do I understand that right?

EDIT: ok understand, thanks pinkgothic!

Edited by Kiwiana

I wonder if they'd show up more often as a result of pairings with a mana-neutral mate.

FWIW, I just bred a Gaia Xeno with a Tinsel (mana-neutral) and got a Gaia morph Xeno.

Edited by Maiden

18 minutes ago, Kith said:

I wonder if they'd show up more often as a result of pairings with a mana-neutral mate.

Just tried a Chronos/GoN pairing three times (all CB, two female GoN & one male). Out of the two eggs I got from the attempts, one was a new Volcano xeno variant, and one was a normal Chronos.