TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

I've seen plenty of Xenos at the 5 min drops tbh (and flows, too). Managed to grab like 6 xenos from the volcano through that way hehe.

Edited by Lahabrea

I haven't seen a xeno drop on the 5s since yesterday.  It's like at roll over last night they poofed.  :(  I was seeing them routinely over the weekend, but only managed to grab one.  

I'm still seeing a decent amount in the AP, have to refresh a ton and not get faked-out by all the old xenos, but they are definitely there. Actually catching them is a challenge though.

6 hours ago, Emerald01 said:

I'm going to have to buy them. I've never seen a breed go so invisible so quickly after their release. *grumble*  Can some folks please PM me some links, so I can unlock them?  It's taking me forever to look through people's scrolls for them. :D

Check the Encyclopedia Helpers thread. Lots of people have posted links to their xeno groups.

Edited by Lagie
To add link

3 hours ago, rachii.xo said:

🙂💖 Love all the new eggs,especially the Flow I got in a trade my precious Grapey Noodlez,Well I bred him & my CB Gold girl Miss Sparkler,they bred a gorgeous 2nd gen Flow eggy on july 4,next day july 5 It was sick & died,EVEN after I fogged it...SO NOT happy..😠😖... well thx bc I would NEVER viewbomb anyone's precious eggs

KE7Qx egg.gifUnfortunately your egg has died of sickness 1,381 views...😠

Did you have in hatcheries? One day is too young. Especially something new and rare that people want to click on. 

Sadly, fogging is never a guarantee. In the future you can try warding them with a white dragon but that only prevents death for 6 hours 

Edited by DragonLady86

I fog my eggs and hatchies until it's time for the ERs. I only ward my eggs when they go into the ER, as the warding only really lasts for SIX hours! HTH!

In the meantime, where are the new eggs? I've seen a gold egg, even.

I just saw a Gold in the cave.  I was so shocked that I took me a couple of seconds to try to get it and of course it was gone.

6 hours ago, rachii.xo said:

🙂💖 Love all the new eggs,especially the Flow I got in a trade my precious Grapey Noodlez,Well I bred him & my CB Gold girl Miss Sparkler,they bred a gorgeous 2nd gen Flow eggy on july 4,next day july 5 It was sick & died,EVEN after I fogged it...SO NOT happy..😠😖... well thx bc I would NEVER viewbomb anyone's precious eggs

KE7Qx egg.gifUnfortunately your egg has died of sickness 1,381 views...😠

If you had it put in hatcheries then it's always best to wait a day before doing so, otherwise the risk of sickness is almost always guaranteed.

39 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I just saw a Gold in the cave.  I was so shocked that I took me a couple of seconds to try to get it and of course it was gone.

The problem I have is that when I finally see a gold or silver, I actually pause to think "what egg is that?" :D 

1 minute ago, random_dragon_collector said:

The problem I have is that when I finally see a gold or silver, I actually pause to think "what egg is that?" :D 

During this release I've missed three golds, two silvers, enormous amount of blusangs, few coppers and two dinos. 

So focused on "mana" 🤣🤣🤣

I've missed a good handful of dinos since the release, focusing too hard on that 'mana' keyword. At least I'm not alone, lol

I had a feeling this release might be even more viewbomb/sickness prone than usual, due to the heavy hype of new xenos plus that many new breeds at once plus a surprise breed. I've been keeping a close eye on my babies and so far no sickness, I fog anything higher than 5d whenever I'm away from the computer. 

15 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Did you have in hatcheries? One day is too young. Especially something new and rare that people want to click on. 

Sadly, fogging is never a guarantee. In the future you can try warding them with a white dragon but that only prevents death for 6 hours 

@DragonLady86 No i didn't put it in any hatcheries,I knew it was too soon to do so,especially with one so precious