TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

This site really needs to keep up with the load of people using it during these times. Also, I doubt adding so many more eggs to an already congested cave is a good idea at this point.

The cave is down for me off and on, and my eggs aren't showing any new clicks and views when it does pop up every few minutes.

Is the cave down? I got an error message when I tried to enter the biomes.

1 minute ago, walkinslow said:

Is the cave down? I got an error message when I tried to enter the biomes.

yep, its been on/off every few sec or so.

Ok, I give up on this release. I'm no longer interested.

Hunting new dragons should be a game, maybe a slight challenge, but not an excruciating and futile exercise.

Just now, walkinslow said:

Ok, I give up on this release. I'm no longer interested.

Hunting new dragons should be a game, maybe a slight challenge, but not an excruciating and futile exercise.

Yeah, I'm thinking of taking a break too. This is a game, not a job. The horrible lag makes it even worse. 

8 minutes ago, Diame said:

This site really needs to keep up with the load of people using it during these times. Also, I doubt adding so many more eggs to an already congested cave is a good idea at this point.

What would you suggest - banning new players ? I think it does pretty well.

I got the tombstone and error message while trying to get the new releases, so............. I can't get into the biomes.

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

What would you suggest - banning new players ? I think it does pretty well.

Whoa, what? Nonono. I just think the servers need a little boost. There's no need for a "modern" site like this to be struggling so much.

I haven't seen my boyfriend in monthes due to Covid emergency and quarantine. I'm happy we spent a nice afternoon playing skyrim, Horizon zero dawn AND Dragon Cave like we used when we could see each other more often. He also has an account even if he doesn't play as frequently as I do... I still managed to hook him into the game XD

So I'm glad this relased happened this weekend. And a good one on top of that, I expect high quality from these Xenos ^^

Dang, the site lags for 45 mins and y'all ragequitting already. Jeez. Tough crowd. 

Just now, Unova22 said:

our eggs will die though

after grabbing them you have 7 days before they die. 6 if you incubated.

I really wish new releases would flood all day, I had to wait most of the day to get my final two slots back and didn't get any of the release eggs in the final couple hours :( 

Wonder what's causing the lag, it can't be people hunting for eggs that would've been at the release not the next day.

3 minutes ago, Tiki G said:

Dang, the site lags for 45 mins and y'all ragequitting already. Jeez. Tough crowd. 

It probably shouldn't have but your Jeez. Tough crowd has given me a real giggle!

7 minutes ago, Tiki G said:

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, Unova22 said:

our eggs will die though

No they won't - IF it persists, TJ will add time and fix - it has happened MANY times.

One of my 'non new release' eggs did die.... but it was low time 🤗

Edited by Raphy

1 minute ago, Raphy said:

One of mine did die.... but it was low time 🤗

what bread was it

Okay, my internet was having issues about a half hour ago and I totally just assumed the cave issues were related to that. Guess everyone is having lag/downtime issues at the moment, though. Guess it's good to know it's not just me. (I am rather curious now if it's a normal 'so many users online!' thing or if it might be something changing like another flood or 'fixing' the flow egg or whatever.)

oops didn't realize people where talking about the lag here, i made a thread in help cause i didn't see one and didnt know if others were having similar issues.

58 minutes ago, gotw3 said:

Thank you! I'll be hunting for that CB flow egg. *_* I'm honestly quite excited for the challenge (although we'll see how long that excitement lasts when I start catching lol).

I saw one of the flows and clicked on it on a whim a day or so ago when I was egglocked with the new xenos... got a "you are overburdened" message and considered abandoning an egg to catch a flow. Thought to myself "eh, they'll be dropping in two days when my eggs hatch." Lmao. Gotta reap the consequences of that decision now.

Haha you and me both! Then minutes later I saw discord say they had stopped dropping 😅 Here's hoping everyone here has some good luck, I'd personally love another mini flood.