TJ09

2020-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yeah, I'm missing the cat, largest coin pile, skunk and raccoon.

Probably what I get for skimming through today's adventure🤦‍♀️ There's still tomorrow though.

I click EVERYTHING on principle. Sometimes it gets me deaded, but still.

27 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I click EVERYTHING on principle. Sometimes it gets me deaded, but still.

I know, right?  I sometimes do that multiple times even.

I would have carried on clicking if I hadn't got 'Chapter end. Return tomorrow for next unlock.' It would be nice if we only got that when we'd been everywhere there was to go.

Precisely, it isn't always clear what's going to end the story for the day. I kinda expected that I'd be able to go home from the shop today and explore more on the way; instead it ended in the sweetshop when I bought the box.

Wee my eggs have hatched the hatching sequence was pretty. the story was so lovely today. Thankyou. Like some others I now have 13 items after completing today's chapter. I've bought the chocolates but they aren't in my inventory yet

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

image.png.d67bd6b2a10c965e73ac45fc6f3c1b7e.png

What do others have ? Should I count all coins as one ?

And chocolates aren't in my inventory either - but all my money is !

I only have up to the 2nd money pile. I don't have the 3rd, kitty, skunk or racoon! I didn't think there was more to do before going to the sweet shop! ><:

WB

There were links. I figured the sweetshop had to be last so I clicked everything else first. Actually there WAS more after, but still.

Oh wow the new hatchlings look sooooo cute!!

I absolutely love the story/game this year, the protagonist is so relatable lol

I'm trying to play like a good hatchling and figured it would be bad to steal the gold from the fountain, but maybe I'm missing something since I have no animals in the inventory, other than the doggo ( :wub: ). Maybe at the end of the event, if the story can be replayed, I'll do everything I lost before.

I definitely am missing something. I thought I'd clicked on every option I saw, but I never got an end of chapter message.  Then again, I've been having computer problems of late, so...

I'm a little frustrated. The holiday biome was SO filled with the oldest Valentines, which, of course, can't be picked up by many of us. I never saw a single Sakuhaha or Soulstone.  Honestly, if the balance can't be more equitable, then it kind of seems like the limit *has* to be raised, just so the biome doesn't get stuck with dragons nobody can pick up.  

The new eggs are really gorgeous, and the hatchling is adorable!  I'm definitely excited to see the adults!

Also, people here are so nice!  I was really wanting some babies from Alt Sweetlings and, when I mentioned that in the schedule thread, 3 people offered me babies!  Really, this community is so amazing!! 😍

Yep, I also am missing out on the cat, skunk, large pile of gold, and the raccoon. I thought I had been to every place I could go, but I guess not? I'll have to look harder next time.

I also can't wait to see the adults, but the hatchlings are so cute... I might have to get an extra just to freeze it.

Edited by subwoofer

I'm missing all that, too. I think I know how I missed them, though. I didn't revisit all the other places before I went to the candy shop after I got the gold. Oh well. I was so tired from pulling all those weeds that I just wanted to get my candy and go home! XD

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

There were links. I figured the sweetshop had to be last so I clicked everything else first. Actually there WAS more after, but still.

I didn't want to not be able to buy the chocolates so I went after them.

I'm usually not one for the text adventures, but I'm enjoying the cute little game :) The new hatchies are so cute, very squishy.

I'm liking the new hatches, thanks spriters for them. Can't wait to see the adults.

Like a few others I'm missing the cat, skunk, raccoon, and largest pile of coins. I'm hoping we can go back and get them later. The only thing I didn't do in the story was give up on weeding, maybe I should have?🤔 But on that, I am liking the story.

I'm not done with today's yet, but some of the text confuses me. I get Lancelot to take him for a walk, go to town, and then while exploring town and behind sweet shop the text doesn't mention the dog at all. Do I still have him? Am I doing things in the wrong order and I'm not supposed to have the dog with me yet? 

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I'm missing all that, too. I think I know how I missed them, though. I didn't revisit all the other places before I went to the candy shop after I got the gold. Oh well. I was so tired from pulling all those weeds that I just wanted to get my candy and go home! XD

This is exactly what I did 😖  Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

aww you folks got forest critters ? i didn’t find any of those (0_0) i hope that doesn’t come back to haunt me in the story !! besides that, it’s so cute so far ! i find myself looking forward to reading it every day (^u^)

I have everything but the skunk! I will need to look for it tomorrow. The little cat and raccoon are just adorable ^^

The part in the story where you kept weeding and weeding made me laugh.

I was trying to do everything before going to the candy shop, even though that gave me the small fear that the shop wold be out of chocolates by that time.

Edited by Pliskin

I'm not really into rainbow colors but I do give kudos to the artists for the amazing design of the hatchling,

The style of hatchie looks different, a more defined outline, I can't wait to see what the adults look like tomorrow morning!! 

Still only have two ~eggspam removed~ please help me grow them! Would like to get at least one more incase  they end up same sex.

Edited by Kaini