TJ09

2020-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I've already grabbed my two eggs, so I'm done for the night. I'll have to dig into this adventure story tomorrow. :) 

Happy Valentine's Day and happy hunting to all!!  Image result for heart emojis

Edited by Imzadi

Happy Valentine's Day!

The new egg looks very interesting and beautiful. (I was wondering what the 2nd one's code was when TJ had posted "yummy" twice, and randomly tried "/view/chclt", but got an error page... and now I see it really is the code!  :lol: )

How long will the story be available? 3 days like the egg?

Edit:

I found the answer in the other thread: "The event will run for five full days, ending on February 18 at 23:59".

Edited by Confused Cat

7 minutes ago, Dragon Mage said:

noooo i don't wanna nibble. I want an option to back away slowly with great dignity unusual of a hatchling. xD

Same to me. I am very disappointed, I even feel tricked.

Got my two 2020 Valentine Eggs...  And now to play the game...

I mistakenly chose to look at the chocolates instead of explore the rest of the home first. TT_TT Do we get a chance to play this story over again, once we've (obviously) completed it the first time through? Just to see what all the options were that we may have missed before? I sure hope so!

By the way, the eggs look divine. I can't wait to see what the adults look like. :DAny fancy, regal Valentine's dragon that isn't automatically pink but hints at having some blue in it, sounds like it's right up my alley! I only hope they'd be a good pair with the Radiant Angels (my one true love) and hope they'd be female because of that. 

Thanks again to TJ09 for this wonderful event, as well as the spriters of the new dragons, and the makers of this wonderful Valentine's Day game! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Edited by Indigo_Dragon

Happy Valentine’s Day ^^
Eggs already look stunning=) so does the story - I love it already=) Thank you for the event=)

Happy V-Day everyone!! These eggs look great! The banner art is awesome and I cannot wait to see what hatches from them! :D

Happy Valentine's day everyone! 💗Already can't wait to see the new dragon, the egg looks so pretty.

These new eggs sort between Ember and Falconiform wyvern. 🤔 Leaves quite a lot of room for speculation.

25 minutes ago, Ripan said:

These new eggs sort between Ember and Falconiform wyvern. 🤔 Leaves quite a lot of room for speculation.

... Epic Dragon?

... Excellent Dragon?

... Fabulous Dragon?

4 hours ago, Dragon Mage said:

noooo i don't wanna nibble. I want an option to back away slowly with great dignity unusual of a hatchling. xD

Same same same! I genuinely wanted to just have a look, and now I'm trapped!

I bet there's a secret achievement for clicking the "snooze more" option 999 times. I'm going to be super disappointed if there isn't.

Also, the event badge looks like a vampire coffin with a snake coming out of it. It'd be really cool if this Hallmark holiday involved a story about a grave-robbing snake fighting vampires. The egg looks like stained glass so there is definitely a theme there.

Happy Valentines everyone!

The egg looks amazing :wub: Thank you TJ and spriters!