TJ09

2020-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh the adult is amazing. I need a dozen °~° ❤️

Great description! New friends for everyone!

I also got 13 items in the story, so I'm glad to hear everybody else got thirteen as well. :)

And the adults are DAZZLING! I've got to collect more next year! 

My only disappointment was that they weren't female, so I can't breed them directly with the Radiant Angels. I'll have to settle for finding a hatchling that is a combination of two different lineages (one half where the males are Radiant Angels, and the other half where the males are the Erador Lindwyrms). 

Thanks for TJ09, the spriters, and the artists for making this a wonderful Valentine's Day! The beautiful new dragon, the pretty cover image of a Radiant Angel hatchling, the cute story, and the awesome little items of the story as well!

The adults are gorgeous! So nice to see a change from the usual Pinks/Reds for Valentine's day.

I can't wait to see what lineages people come up with for these guys. Thank you TJ, Spriters, and everyone involved in this dragon/event.

Woo Hoo!💕

Very beautiful, and their description made me realize...

Eradors are the Care Bears of Dragon Cave!😆🎉💜

Okay, I give in. I'm going round in circles with no more links coming up - can someone please tell me how to find the cat?

The adults look really really beautiful! I'm also happy to know I seem to have got all the items in the event. What a lovely story it was, I had so much fun going through it! :)

Well, I sure am glad these new bois aren't pink. Finally some more non-pink Valentines! :D I really love that shade of blue on their bodies. Lookin' real good!

If you click on 'Go home' while looking for the cat, does it stop the game for today?  I can't find it and it's the only option I've not clicked on.

ddqm7e8-f3cf9134-1fae-4986-9f24-47dd0139bb81.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NiMjVjNDkzLWU0ZjctNDkxYS1hMGFhLTY2NjUwZWM3MzJkY1wvZGRxbTdlOC1mM2NmOTEzNC0xZmFlLTQ5ODYtOWYyNC00N2RkMDEzOWJiODEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.KDcFAEaOL8JQMCj3zLchXBejW0lYo_KKR0rdmVlYHnA

In case anyone was wondering what the underside of their tails looked like. ;)

Some Super Secret Extra Special Additional Information if anyone is interested:

• Their scents generally range from raspberry-and-white-chocolate to cherries-and-cream.  They do not, however, taste like raspberries or cherries.  I would not advise licking them.  You will get a mouthful of feathers and a worried and/or judgmental look from the dragon you just licked.
  • VERY MISCHIEVOUS.  Basically, it’s a lovely morning in the village, and you are a horrible goose bored dragon with the power to befriend literally anyone.  Or, more accurately, make other people and dragons think they’re friends, at least temporarily.  Most Cassare probably just think these guys are kinda weird.  Shopkeepers, on the other hand, have to take special precautions that their employees don’t get “befriended” into giving the passing Erador a “I just met you but you’re my new best friend” discount.
  • While a few individuals might use their powers for evil (if making tough, angry, loner-types discover the Power of Friendship or getting half off on croissants is evil), most Eradors are fairly laid-back.  They make excellent mediators, as they value compassion and understanding varied points of view.
  • Hatchlings are chonky.  It tends to happen when every stranger you meet falls under the influence of your mind powers instantly loves you and oh!  Of course you can have my lunch!  What a cute little guy.  I just love that kid.
  • The line of blue and purple feathers on their backs stops a little past their wings.  Their tails are protected by the large scutes on the sides and iridescent blue plates that pick up where their back feathers trail off.  In emergencies, these scutes and the slightly stronger spires on their tail can be used as a weapon.  They are not very strong, however, and as such an Erador will only fight if their life or the life of a loved one is in immediate danger.  They can breathe fire, though it is not very intense and generally ineffective as a weapon (great for toasting snacks, though).  It comes in shades of pale purple, blue, or green, depending on the individual.

That tail would've been amazing as a weapon, wow. Deceptively harmful, but it can be with its "friendliness powers" XD

The question now remains: would a Desipis win against an Erador? :o

Wow you have excelled yourselves Corteo and spatio. I love these new dragons and Thankyou for the extra special extra artwork and background to these guys. The hatchlings are chunky because everyone thinks they are cute and gives them their lunch  haha and I love the advice against licking these fragrant dragons.  Thanks for sharing these beauties.

Edited by Velvet_paw

Will the badge for this year be clickable, so we can see our inventories afterwards like some of the other events? I want to keep that cute piggy bank & kitty ❤️ 

*pets new draggies*

Ooh, you want my student loans?  Please, please take.

*rest of DC watches as Erador takes on the Slytherins*