TJ09

2020-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

"Its downy feathers are luxuriously soft."

"Sharp golden spines have appeared under its feathers."

soft bois. but spiky bois. i love them. ❤️

The stage two hatchling is very cute. His tail reminds me of Zinogre though. I can't wait to see the adults!

The eggs design is beautiful love the pattern, happy valentine's day to everyone and every dragon :)

Edited by Bloommist

Is anyone else a tiny bit disappointed at how short today's chapter was? And how little choices/options we actually got? I mean I just feel like past text-based holiday games usually had more options and paths to choose? (Of course I have no life and am on DC literally 7+ hours every day so maybe it just seems short to me because I'm here so much?)

I hope we'll be able to go through the story again later. I'd like to see where the other options would lead me and I'm also a bit worried about missing some items... anyway, happy Valentine's day everyone! Be nice to your loved ones but also to your friends. In Finland we actually celebrate friendship today instead of love and I think we've got it pretty much right. :)

Edited by Varislapsi

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Is anyone else a tiny bit disappointed at how short today's chapter was? And how little choices/options we actually got? I mean I just feel like past text-based holiday games usually had more options and paths to choose? (Of course I have no life and am on DC literally 7+ hours every day so maybe it just seems short to me because I'm here so much?)

No, same here. I got up and ate the chocolate. Never even got to explore the kitchen...

The egg is biteable so again a boring standard breeding group member...

Maybe one day we will get another non-standard breeding group Holiday breed.

I do want a special event breed for Pygmies or Two-Headed or Drakes! Hopefully one day.

The colours of the egg are promising. I will wait until i can see a face on my scroll.

❤️Happy Valentine's Day DC!

The new egg is really beautiful. Will be anxious to see what these soft, but spiky little babies grow up into!

I was also a bit disappointed with how short my path through today's story turned out. I apparently made the wrong first choice and then there was no going back. I really didn't want to eat those chocolates!!

I am very excited for the new dragons. The hatchies looks so colorful <3 

Anyone playing Guess the Name? Assuming it's in English, lots of possibilities between "ember" and "falconiform"

Embroidered, Eminent, Emotion, Emotive, Empathy, Emperor, Empyrean, Enamor, Enchanting, Encomium, Endearing, Engagement, Enigma, Enlightened, Enthralling, Enviable, Ephemeral, Erotic, Esteemed, Eternal, Ethereal, Euphony, Everlasting, Exceptional, Exemplary, Exquisite, Extravagant, Exult, Fabulous, Fair, Fairy, Faith

"Extra Dragon" - this dragon is so extra

23 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Anyone playing Guess the Name? Assuming it's in English, lots of possibilities between "ember" and "falconiform"

Embroidered, Eminent, Emotion, Emotive, Empathy, Emperor, Empyrean, Enamor, Enchanting, Encomium, Endearing, Engagement, Enigma, Enlightened, Enthralling, Enviable, Ephemeral, Erotic, Esteemed, Eternal, Ethereal, Euphony, Everlasting, Exceptional, Exemplary, Exquisite, Extravagant, Exult, Fabulous, Fair, Fairy, Faith

"Extra Dragon" - this dragon is so extra

Did you come up with all those off the top of your head? That's a lot of variety there! 

Aw, man!  It's a pity we can't change our mischeivious ways right now!  Was not expecting to make a more permanent decision when clicking the options...

The dragon looks cool!  Like a festival coloration of the bronzy colored feathered dragons!

27 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Did you come up with all those off the top of your head? That's a lot of variety there! 

I had 12 or so hours to make the list 😄

Oh, man. I got up, ate all the chocolates, and hid the box under my bed, lol. Did anyone click on the other options? What happened?

Happy Valentine's Day Dragon Cave!!

Thanks TJ, spriters and writers ❤️

So … did anybody not eat the chocolates first?! XD 

(I ate them and hid them under the shrub outside. I may now be plotting to steal more from neighbor, I’m not sure?)

e.t.a.: I am going to be online for the next hour and I have several unbred valentines if anyone still needs something ^^

Edited by Pliskin

26 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

So … did anybody not eat the chocolates first?! XD 

(I ate them and hid them under the shrub outside. I may now be plotting to steal more from neighbor, I’m not sure?)

If you go to the kitchen you get soup. (Also you can use the back button to  return to a previous choice)

I honestly just see a pink and yellow blob with stubby legs and a feather tail on the hatchi, but it's still a cute blob. I have high hopes for the adult. I loved the egg. I really wish we could keep the eggs. We don't have to freeze eggs like other sites: we could have Fabrege-type reproductions. Anyway, looking for to see this year's Valentine's Dragon. They're almost always some of my favorites, from very talented artists.