TJ09

2020-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

5 hours ago, Duysterwald said:

What is even the point of these quests if we are not allowed to keep our inventory? Might as well stop making and doing quests, then.

Additional fun for those of us who are not big breeders or collectors. Is it nice to keep the inventory? Yes. However I can understand its removal (be it to save space, issues with sprites, etc) and it doesn't bother me. I would be more bothered if I lost the badge.

Exactly this. The badge is what I WANT ! 15 little pixelpix - I can live without them. They'd need a link and a whole page - space, coding etc.

7 hours ago, Snowwall said:

...and I got distracted and didn't even get to the dog on my second run...

I'm sure people at hospital appreciated your help :)

Question is, what did you miss that you wanted to do? New eggs, breeding, quest?

I missed catching the new eggs totally. I've been working so much, I was actually still stuck in January mentally. Just got on today so was able to do the quest. Oh well, just have to wait til next year.

41 minutes ago, calenlass said:

I missed catching the new eggs totally. I've been working so much, I was actually still stuck in January mentally. Just got on today so was able to do the quest. Oh well, just have to wait til next year.

There are still 2019 Valentine eggs amidst the eggs in the abandoned pile :)

2 hours ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

There are still 2019 Valentine eggs amidst the eggs in the abandoned pile :)

I've been camped out at the AP since I came back from work. I'm actually hoping to catch THIS year's Valentine eggs. I'll just keep trying but like I said, if I can't get any this year, there's always next year.

Edit: Just when I'm about to give up and go to bed, lo and behold, one appeared and I managed to get it. Who says miracles don't happen?!

Edited by calenlass

Nothing new but don't you all just love it that there's no risk of misgendering with these low-time Valentines?! :D Of course late Christmas dragons are equally worry-free catches but it's always so frustrating when you find the most beautiful Halloween line or even a perfect mate for one of your Halloweenkins, only to find out it'll gender wrong...

I think we may be nearly at the end of the Valentine wall. There are nearly 2 rows of the new egg at the bottom of the AP now.

And in the time it took me to post that, they have taken over completely. For anyone who missed getting their eggs, now is the time! The rest of us who already have our 2 can't do anything with these.

Edited by purplehaze

and there are some nice codes in the Erador wall, too bad that we are only allowed 2, or I would grab PUCMO

Just now, purplehaze said:

or zZtot

I was about to post the same code. It makes me imagine toddlers with huge beards and sunglasses.

And then there is mOM2x, who could be the tot's mother. XD

aaaah I have 4 S2 hatchies at 4.1 h and hoped to get 4 more slots for VD eggs before the wall is over, but I guess after the Erador wall there won't be anymore?

Looks cool btw XD

There will probably be a wall of Valentine hatchies following the egg wall.

For everyone who missed the drop: There are a lot of current year Valentine eggs and hatchies in the abandoned pile atm.

Imagine my surprise when I picked up a caveborn heartstealer hatchling!  I had no idea I didn't have 2! :D 

The new eggs on the AP I can understand (thank you codehunters) - but it always boggles my mind to see new hatchlings (again, I suspect code hunters but...I just cant fathom releasing one I have on the chance if getting a better code)

Still, fun to see the wall