TJ09

2020-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

... Epic Dragon?

... Excellent Dragon?

... Fabulous Dragon?

Eros Dragon? If I remember correctly, eros is the Greek word for "love".

1 hour ago, MessengerDragon said:

Same same same! I genuinely wanted to just have a look, and now I'm trapped!

This was me!! Iwas like noooo just wanted to  peek then perhaps go to the kitchen

As others have said I wish I could have had a few more options regarding the chocolates .I went back to my room and was going to look around the room when I got back but that option had gone.I hope we will be able to see the other options later. Looking forward to tomorrow's installment

Spectacular eggs. Gorgeous colours and leafy design and always nice to see more non pink vals in the cave.Thanks to TJ and spriters for the new release.

Edited by Velvet_paw

6 hours ago, Tenhi said:

Same to me. I am very disappointed, I even feel tricked.

I can relate, even if only because today's round is over *very* fast if you choose to "look" at the chocolates first. It feels like this is the kind of trick that one would expect on Halloween or even April Fools' Day, but not on Valentine's Day.

Lol, I ate them all. Mom will be angry xD

Nice looking dragon. Is it lindwurm? Can't wait it to grow up!

37 minutes ago, Velvet_paw said:

As others have said I wish I could have had a few more options regarding the chocolates .I went back to my room and was going to look around the room when I got back but that option had gone.I hope we will be able to see the other options later. Looking forward to tomorrow's installment

In the past, I believe we've been granted the power to go back and replay the story on the last day and try different options. I hope that's the case again as I am like everyone else and went for chocolates XD

Event aside, love these new dragons. Really hoping they maintain their rainbow-esk coloration. Nice to have another not-mostly pink/red valentine's dragon.

1 hour ago, Duysterwald said:

Eros Dragon? If I remember correctly, eros is the Greek word for "love".

There are four words for love in Greek. Each refers to a different concept of love. 

From the Wiki:

Eros (/ˈɪərɒs/ or /ˈɛrɒs/; Ancient Greek: ἔρως érōs "love" or "desire") is one of the four ancient Greco-Christian terms which can be rendered into English as "love". The other three are storge, philia, and agape. Eros refers to "passionate love" or romantic love; storge to familial love; philia to friendship as a kind of love; and agape refers to "selfless love", or "charity" as it is translated in the Christian scriptures (from the Latin caritas, dearness).[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eros_(concept)

Ooh, what lovely eggs! Looking forwards to the adults! ^-^

:wub: Happy Heart Day to one and all! :wub:

Nice dragon! I hope I can manage to grab them tomorrow, today seems impossible xD

Edit: I was looking for them on vaentine´s biome. My face when I realised the other biomes were full of them had no prize... 😂

Edited by Yennefer

Lol I thought I'd be the only one to go for the chocolates xD

The front page art it beautiful! At first I thought it was the new dragon and thought that oh that is kind of revealing, but I guess it's a radiant angel after all. :D

// The new dragon looks like a sea serpent to me!

Edited by Sashimi

I love their pastel colors. They're almost like manatees/fat hippocampi...Being luxuriously soft probably means they're going to grow into those feathers and fly instead of swim though.😂

Oh wow, the eggs are among the most beautiful eggs on the site! They make me think of Fabergé eggs and similar trinkets.

I wanted to catch one of the new eggs in the alpine biome, but it's empty all the time, and I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to catch my eggs later... Oh well, forest it is.

Today's chapter was pretty cute. Thanks to the warnings in this thread I left the chocolate option for last. I also hid the evidence outside, though now that I think of it - that's littering, oh no! xD

Aww.  I wanted to be a good little dragon. But the game forces you to eat the chocolates.

The new hatchling is really cute.  I wonder if they'll be super colorful.

Congrats to Spatio for getting a release in cave! I hope we will see more of your releases soon.

3 hours ago, Marrionetta said:

Oh my God, they're so cute. They're like fat happy plops of rainbow dumpling.

Yeesss! That's the perfect description. I was very pleasantly surprised at the pretty colors, the pose is adorable, I think I'll be freezing some next year!