TJ09

2020-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Ah, soup probably would’ve been a better breakfast! 

I did try the back button, but the choices still took me to page after I had hidden the chocolates.

I do have to say, I love the colours in the egg and now in the hatchie ^^ and feathers! Can’t wait to see the adult!

Edited by Pliskin

In the event, I snoozed several times, got up, went back to my room twice, went to the kitchen, got soup, ate all the candies, and then hid them under the bed. (Probably not the best place to hide them XD )

The eggs are beautiful, the little hatchies are gorgeous, I know these dragons will be phenomenal.  Thank you TJ, Spriters, and Writers. :)  Another fabulous Drag Cave event.

I was remembering the holiday event some years ago (I think it was the first Snowa event?) where our good/bad choices affected the ending of the game, so I was trying to avoid eating the chocolates at first. Went to the kitchen and got soup, looked around the main room and my bedroom, then the only thing left to do was go for the chocolates. I hid the evidence outside (figuring hiding them under my bed is kind of proof of guilt right there), I'm a little concerned that me-as-hatchling may be thinking of stealing that neighbor's chocolates now... 

huh...the Event 2nd day 1st inventory item didn't load.  It shows up as a square with two white shapes in it. If that is what it is supposed to be I have no idea what it is.  If it isn't supposed to be a square with two white shapes in it then it needs to be fixed.

bred all the dragons I could at the last minute. wasn't able to get to them all, but hopefully there are some nice last minute dragons for people.

i hope someone actually tries the high self in the neighbor's cave because I actually pick the option to continue on and didn't think about trying to see if I could sneak back in to see. XD 

(tho looks like I'm going to have to walk Lancelot for some gold tomorrow. :D)

3 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

If you go to the kitchen you get soup. (Also you can use the back button to  return to a previous choice)

When I pressed the back button I got back to the choice-making page, but whatever I pressed afterwards I just got back to the 'just a nibble' page.

The story is turning out so cute and adorable! I wonder where it’ll go next~

Ooooh those hatchies are beautiful - I can't wait to see the adults. I'm loving the color scheme on them so far.

I didn't want to eat the chocolates, but when I clicked the back button the only option it kept giving me was "just a little nibble", so I clicked that, and then I ate them all, and I'm only freaking out a little bit about it....

Are the new dergs male or female?

NVM, I opened my eyes and used my brain and figured it out. LOL

Edited by Feral71

so i missed out on release day, i want to catch my val 2020 eggs on feb 14, when will they eggs start dropping on the abandoned page?

21 minutes ago, meruru said:

so i missed out on release day, i want to catch my val 2020 eggs on feb 14, when will they eggs start dropping on the abandoned page?

Probably not for another 3-5 days as we have to get through the Bred valentine's wall. Even then it's going to come down to how many people did a catch and release on CB eggs.

I ate the chocolates yesterday and today tried all routes to make amends but apart from getting a bug when I thought it was a box of chocolates, I'm not sure we can change choice.  It's the first event where I've gone the 'bad' way, so we'll see!

Lovely looking new dragon!

As far as I could tell, there was no way NOT to eat them - has anyone found one ?

(Hiding my text for people who haven't played today's chapter yet.)

Spoiler

I think there is no way not to eat the chocolates, since it looks like the main content of the story will be "how do I get (money to buy) replacement chocolates"

so i got a bowl of soup, coins and a piggyback , candy from from the old people and candied bugs, is that all we can get right now? did i miss anything?

5 minutes ago, meruru said:

so i got a bowl of soup, coins and a piggyback , candy from from the old people and candied bugs, is that all we can get right now? did i miss anything?

I was just about to ask about this. I think I've been everywhere possible for today and I've got those five items too.

10 hours ago, rayemoon said:

I honestly just see a pink and yellow blob with stubby legs and a feather tail on the hatchi, but it's still a cute blob.

I think the best pixel art makes the head of the creature clear.  One of the best hatchlings is the first-stage Arcana--those flipped back wings, claws on the front feet, and slightly evil and alert tilt to the head!  I could freeze a million of those, and I keep one at the top of my scroll.  I froze a caveborn the first year--couldn't wait for the next year for a bred one!  Of course, we can have unlimited Halloween eggs...

Edited by random_dragon_collector