TJ09

2020-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

17 minutes ago, maskeradeplays said:

Still only have two ~eggspam removed~ please help me grow them! Would like to get at least one more incase  they end up same sex.

The limit is two, just so you know - you won't be able to get any more. They're also all the same sex. Lastly, egg sharing on the forum should be limited to your signature and certain threads in forum games, otherwise it's spam.

Just saw that this new dragon is by Corteo and Spatio, so I have high hopes for the adults :D

6 hours until we see the adults! This is always the most exciting part ^^

Can't stop grabbing these beautiful eggs from AP, I looove pink. ❤️

1009750569_valentines2020items.png.16cd509e4d376f154a20aad2b5f059b1.png

I think I found everything? I have no clue if you can really find more after you buy the chocolates since you're mostly trying to not get caught by your family. XD

Did anyone else get 13 items before the RP event ask if you want to start the story over?

Those who missed the new release egg - there are AP eggs born on the 14th in there now, so there are dropped new eggs showing up occasionally now.

Skärmavbild 2020-02-17 kl. 08.47.17.png

Edited by Ripan

1 hour ago, Sappheara said:

Did anyone else get 13 items before the RP event ask if you want to start the story over?

I did.

I just rescued one of my own bred and auto-abandoned eggs from the AP again. XD  (third time that's happened during a holiday)  I predicted it would happen this time, too.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

1 hour ago, Sappheara said:

Yes I did.

What a lovely story.

7 hours ago, Reshiram5875 said:

Theres one question we all have got to ask:

what breed of dragon could be the little hatchling we play as?

Well we know the father is a silvery blue mountain(to a hatchie ) and both parents have wings and front claws. So that's narrows it down a little. :)

Think so. But while I seemed to have been the only one to get the raccoon yesterday - now I can't find it :)

So at once I remember !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Just finished the story: it's sooooooooo cute I'm dying (>o<) ❤️

6 minutes ago, Velvet_paw said:

Well we know the father is a silvery blue mountain(to a hatchie ) and both parents have wings and front claws. So that's narrows it down a little. :)

And the mother is described as "scarlet" when we see her in the village, so we also have a color?

36 minutes ago, Safira20897 said:

Just finished the story: it's sooooooooo cute I'm dying (>o<) ❤️

And the mother is described as "scarlet" when we see her in the village, so we also have a color?

I imagine a Royal Blue father and Royal Crimson or Red mother. Although I guess there are other dragons that could fit the descriptions too.

Does anyone have a walk through of the event? I've hit the end and started over but still cant seem to find the skunk or raccoon 

3 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

Does anyone have a walk through of the event? I've hit the end and started over but still cant seem to find the skunk or raccoon 

Have you "activated" the quest to look for the cat, on the billboard? I'm pretty sure I found them...

Spoiler

the raccoon behind the sweets shop and the skunk in the bushes by the river.

OH WOW ADULTS. LOVE them. Bright, not soppy pink, LINDWYRMS. YES ! Congrats to Corteo and spatio. (y)

The new name, eradors.... Such an interesting name.

Dunno if its intentional or not, but reverse it eradors = rodare... its a latin based word. Which one of the translations is used 'to adjust or adapt', which these guys do with relationships! Coincidence, I think not! 

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rodare