TJ09

2020-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Wow this is my first "end of event dragons wall" ever! Why am I so excited?? XD

I'm going to save some of the non-valentine eggs with just a few hours left, hopefully they'll find a new home with me ❤️

Finally, I was able to witness the end of a holiday event! Hatchie walls usually happen when I'm asleep, lol. :P

Well it was fun while it lasted. Thanks TJ and everyone involved :wub:

Aaaaand back to normal! I actually saw most of the end of the wall, I snuck on my phone while at work, and even managed to grab some super-low-timed Aqualis eggs! That was fun. One more big thanks to everyone who made this event possibe!

Thank you TJ, Spriters, Writers, and everyone involved for such a fun Valentine’s Event! And thank you to everyone who traded with me, had me breed for them or bred for me! You guys make the Holidays so much fun 💖

I love this year’s dragon, both the sprite and the lore behind it! So cute and fun! Can’t wait to grab some messies next year to freeze, the hatchies are adorable!

Sad to see I missed the end of the Valentines AP wall, if only I hadn’t had an accountant appointment and then gotten sucked into Death Stranding … I did manage to get 52 Valentines in all though! Not too bad ^^

Thanks so much TJ and spriters and moderators. Another lovely Valentine Day's event and release is behind us. Thank-you for all you do.

So I got 66 new Valentine dragons this year, among those 41 Rosebuds, 14 Sakuhanas, 4 Floral-Crowneds, 2 Valentine 09s, 2 Radiant Angels, 2 Eradors and 1 Sweetling. That makes 322 Valentines overall of which 174 are Rosebuds. My priorities are obvious. B)

Thanks for the awesome event and all the pretty Rosebuds! :D

Geez; you inspired me to check. 84. That's a bit - much....

Lovely new dragon! ❤️

I added 56 new Valentine dragons to my scroll. Started late because I forgot about the breeding starting seven days BEFORE Feb 14 not after... ;)  I'm happy with my new buddies.

Cheers

Seriva

54 including 4 freezies and a pair of the new ones, a lot of selfbreds to continue lineages mostly :)

66 new Valentine's for me.

Valentine - 1

Sweetling - 2

Rosebud - 2

Heartseeker - 4

Arsani - 11

Radiant Angel - 6

Heartstealing - 2

Mutamore - 2

Soulstone - 4

Floral-Crowned - 19

Sakuhana - 11

Erador - 2

Edit: Wait, I forgot about my 1 Floral-Crowned and 2 Sakuhana frozen hatchlings.

Edited by GhostMouse

My count is 68:

Val '09 - 10

Sweetling - 8 (7 alts, 1 pink)

Rosebud - 4

Heartseeker - 7

Arsani - 6

Radiant Angel - 7

Heartstealing - 2

Mutamore - 10

Soulstone - 5

Floral-Crowned - 5

Sakuhana - 2

Erador - 2

Thanks to all who traded, gifted, or bred all of those.

The count says much more about what I was able to find with lineages I was seeking than it does about my favorite breeds.

I would have had many more Sweetlings if I hadn't been trying to avoid the pink ones -- not because I don't like them, but because I can't really continue those lines easily. Of course the alts get harder to find every year as players drop out.

Do we have a thread for Erador breeding plans already? I just tried with Skysilk and oh wow does that fit (at least for my eyes lol)

I have 66 new VDs:

Val '09 - 5

Sweetling - 11

Rosebud - 3

Heartseeker - 8

Arsani - 5

Radiant Angel - 2

Heartstealing - 4

Mutamore - 7

Soulstone - 4

Floral-Crowned - 7

Sakuhana - 6 (was after them, but found it pretty hard to get any) + 2 frozen hatchies = 8

Erador - 2

including 11 dragons with Salties (which I was hunting for lol), 5 z-codes and a few nice codes that won't get named^^

I had really fun and too want to thank everyone involved in the event ❤️

Okay, so you all inspired me to check.... How on earth did I collect 50 this season?? I honestly wasn't picking up as many as usual, I guess it's because of those wonderful people who kept gifting me messies (thank you!). (18 of the 50 are frozens, mostly because I loooove the stage1 Heartseeker!)

9 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

Sakuhana - 50

:o I never even saw that many of them!