TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Aw crap, I made myself a note to breed the rest of my Halloweens when I got home from work and apparently I didn't even see the note. Glad I peeked in here and got reminded!

11 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Aw crap, I made myself a note to breed the rest of my Halloweens when I got home from work and apparently I didn't even see the note. Glad I peeked in here and got reminded!

Woo! More to the AP :D Hope you get them all bred in time

Two days and 9 hours till they grow up. I'm getting impatient already xD

The bottom of the eggs reminds me of candy corn (like the wings of the grave hatchlings). 

Threw 16 new releases into the AP, got a full set of 8 for myself.  I won't make the mistake again of depending on next year to get a complete set of CB's.  :P

Happy Halloween, DC!

I got 6 eggs early this morning (couldn't get a thing at midnight with all the lag) and two more this afternoon when I got home, so I am happily locked.

I love the eggs and am really thrilled with the colors on the hatchling. I'm really anxious to see what the adults will look like.

I'm not sure how many of my 'Weenies I will breed to the AP tonight. I already bred the ones I wanted to keep for myself.

I got two at midnight before too many people got on, they were going so fast after that that I decided just to head to bed.  I got the rest this morning when I got up.  It wasn't too hard at that time. 

I bred several of my Halloweens these evening.

Hm, the biomes are empty. Apparently this has happened multiple times today... Maybe the release day should be extended through tomorrow?

1 minute ago, whitestar said:

What happened? All biomes are empty at top of the hour.

Probably lag delaying it.

Just now, Arkee said:

Probably lag delaying it.

I dunno, usually they're not empty this long, especially ... Hopefully we don't have to miss such a big portion of the release day o_o 

The problem is, just adding on the missed hours would likely be added onto 1-2AM cave time, and a lot of people who needed the specific hours that we missed wouldn't be awake or wouldn't know about a couple extra hours added (wherever on the day they're put.)

I think it would be a good idea to stretch the release like 6-24 hours? 

I was hoping to get just one more of the new release before midnight.  My last egg is due to hatch around 11 PM and my daughter just had her last egg hatch so she could pick up one more new release.  Not having anything dropping in the biomes during the last 2 hours is just plain mean!

I'm getting rather annoyed with these no-drops, I posted about them months ago but TJ doesn't seem to agree that it happens often enough to be an issue.... Before I *may* have agreed with that, but this Halloween there have been *how* many no-drops?! It can't be just lag because lag may delay page loading but it shouldn't affect actual drops by 15+ minutes.

OH! What is going on?! It's 2:15 am in the UK and I just want to catch 1 new egg from Desert and then go to bed...

But all of the biomes are empty?!!!

At first I thought I was imagining things. O.o Guess not. Glad I picked mine up when I did!

You guys are right and I agree that the release should be extended. I got my fill (and had some moments of eggs taking 1-2 min to show) but I didn't know it was this bad o_o

It's bad enough the entire site has been lagging off and on every couple of minutes or less for the entire Halloween event.  No drops is a major problem and something that should have been taken care of if it's happened regularly before.

And my egg just hatched so hopefully the biomes will start dropping again within the next hour so I can actually get some sleep.

Edited by Syryn

3 minutes ago, Arkee said:

You guys are right and I agree that the release should be extended. I got my fill (and had some moments of eggs taking 1-2 min to show) but I didn't know it was this bad o_o

I hope it can be fixed as soon as possible. I have to get up early to study and I am so sleepy now... But if I go to bed now I may not get my Desert new egg! :(

Wow, I guess my zombie prep really helped. This year I had 18 dead, 10 zombies. The only thing that went off is that I now have too many zombie wyverns lol and not enough of the other zombie types.

Now to see if I can catch any last eggs before the event is over.

Thanks to TJ and spriters for another fun holiday!

I was dumping batches of the new eggs to the AP for latecomers, thankfully I was only dumping one egg at a time so I still have enough to keep some and send 2 that I promised to someone else. I have that one last egg slot tho and I was going to grab one more before midnight.... Really really hope this corrects itself at the next hour mark, if not before then!

1 minute ago, Twimm said:

Wow, I guess my zombie prep really helped. This year I had 18 dead, 10 zombies. The only thing that went off is that I now have too many zombie wyverns lol and not enough of the other zombie types.

Now to see if I can catch any last eggs before the event is over.

Thanks to TJ and spriters for another fun holiday!

I killed 5 and all of them are dead... no zobie ;-;