TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Welp, I got 1/5 on my zombie attempts. Most of the ones I tried were determined not to die. Dodging every attempt to stab them, the stubborn brats.

I get up at 4am, so I was able to grab eggies.

Edited by almne

1 hour ago, Husky51 said:

"Tombstones action page"???

Hang on...  I think I understand what you meant....  :)

The tombstones that represent dead dragons can still be clicked on, and in fact can still be interacted with.  Here's a screenshot from the actions page (accessed the same way you would for a dragon) from one of mine:

1412519722_tombstoneactions.png.b967fac7af19db9f20ce080a6e4014eb.png

(By the way, if the dragon has a cool name, make sure to un-name it before killing it.  If you don't, and it doesn't revive, the name will be lost forever, since dead dragons cannot be renamed and are no longer deleted from DC's database.)

I got 0/5 zombies and had to endure the horrible kill message for nothing. That's pretty upsetting 😞

20 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

5 fails and one revival.  are we sure the increased odds were in place? 😕

I got 4 zombies out of 17 (and one revive).  So, sort of?

Hmmm. The raffle this month is three dragons from the Coast. I’ll see if the two of my Halloweens from there count towards it. Experiment!

Well, I'm still having trouble with the new event. I've gotten to the vines section, but I can't go past it. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I've got two of the three totems already.

117 eggs total from all of my previous Halloween dragons. I waited and bred a bunch today, the AP will have Halloweens for daaaaaayyyyyysss

You guys sure took a lot of creative liberties with the collectibles. Septiceye Sam: worgcs.gif Mismagius: 5hfzyx.gif The TARR: 17idd0a.png

I'm trying to finish up breeding my Halloween lineages to the AP, but the lag is so bad that I'm getting discouraged.

26 minutes ago, Toyo said:

I'm trying to finish up breeding my Halloween lineages to the AP, but the lag is so bad that I'm getting discouraged.

I've been fighting the lag all day on DC. It was honestly harder than expected to grab new eggs.

I still love the hatchies. They're adorable.

Also, my zombie luck was 2 zombies, one revival. And like... 3-4 avoidances?
My luck wasn't too bad. It'd been better than the last few times I tried to zombie-fy. Better than a grand total of 0 during one night, so yeah.

Love the new eggs. Impulsively locked myself with them. Probably gonna regret that later....

One of mine is z-coded which is kinda cool.

@TCA, I see in the other News thread you sprited the adorable spider treat, is it okay to use that in our signature? (Wanted to ask first...)

I'm really really excited about the bold coloring on these guys. I hope the adults keep it (and I'd love to see more of the yellow belly/underside in the adults!)

Locked myself with 7 - still have one stubborn omen to hatch, so I couldn't grab 8. Hopefully some of these new dudes will be in the AP once they stop dropping 😇

If I'm completely honest, I wasn't that excited about the new Halloween dragons this morning, though I did of course fill my eight egg slots with them. The eggs look so... colorful, considering the season. Anyway, now that we've seen the hatchlings, I couldn't really wait for my eggs to hatch! Horrifying Halloween to everyone. :)

Edited by Varislapsi

Woah and I wasted all my time in the Halloween biome for the new eggs and then you realize that they’re dropping everywhere.

My First Halloween on DC and I got 4 Adult Zombies and 6 Hatchling Zombies! :D

Love these new Dragons' hatchling sprite and nabbed 4 of them for myself.

Happy Halloween, all!