TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I'm having a lovely time. I've caught a code with the word "leg." Sadly, I missed the "arm." Hopefully, another arm pops up!

Whoa, eggs! It wasn't the five-minute mark, didn't expect that.

Do we know when TJ's dragons will grow up so we can see the adults?

Edited by Twimm

4 minutes ago, Twimm said:

Wow, I guess my zombie prep really helped. This year I had 18 dead, 10 zombies. The only thing that went off is that I now have too many zombie wyverns lol and not enough of the other zombie types.

Now to see if I can catch any last eggs before the event is over.

Thanks to TJ and spriters for another fun holiday!

Lucky!  All my dragons dodged, disintegrated, or revived (only one of those).  No zombies for me this year!

Just now, Ytak said:

Lucky!  All my dragons dodged, disintegrated, or revived (only one of those).  No zombies for me this year!

The same thing happened to me last year, Ytak. This year I fogged a bunch of hatchies to increase my chances, but I think I got pretty darn lucky all the same.

Yay eggs! .... Now, should I grab my last one right now in case that happens again, or code-hunt?

5 minutes ago, Ytak said:

The same for me, and even no revived(I still remember that I just managed to get 1005 grown dragons at that time and then I killed 5, and then I have 1000 dragons... 0 zombie

Thank you to the two people that helped, I figured out how dumb I am 😕 I never went back to the house, as, when it said "Go Home" I associated that with "go back to your scroll"..so I never went in the house and checked anything x.x

augh! I did the game again and only got 23 items! which one am i missing?

ack... its the flower from the floret. I got that the first time through, but not the second.

1 minute ago, Dewdropmon said:

Is there any kind of guide to getting all the items?

There is a guide on pg.13 in the "2018-10-25 - Halloween Event" News topic.

1 minute ago, Twimm said:

How many trick or treat items are there this year? I have 48

Beginning to slowly freak out, I haven't found any of the new eggs and don't know what to look for with only an hour left. I don't think i'm going to get any of the new 2018 Halloween dragons unless someone is nice enough to give a spare? ;3; I'll keep hunting but i'm regretting forgetting up until literally the last minute. D'x Oof...

1 minute ago, AveryCF said:

Beginning to slowly freak out, I haven't found any of the new eggs and don't know what to look for with only an hour left. I don't think i'm going to get any of the new 2018 Halloween dragons unless someone is nice enough to give a spare? ;3; I'll keep hunting but i'm regretting forgetting up until literally the last minute. D'x Oof...

Go here:  https://dragcave.net/locations/3

1 minute ago, AveryCF said:

Keep your eyes on the AP the next few days, people drop them in there and grab more through the day :)

But I agree with the no-drop eggs being an issue...hope there's some way to resolve that -_-

4 minutes ago, jis99 said:

Oh, thank you so much! I thought they were in the Halloween thing, thank god. You're my savior! ;3;

Thank you TJ, spriters, and event writers for the wonder event and eggs!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

And also, because I was bored and POTATOES:

1zybypl.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/1zybypl.jpg

axzqd2.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/axzqd2.jpg

(Forgive my really quicky potatoes.]