TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

7 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

They sort between antarean and aria.  Arachnid fits perfectly in that slot.  ❤️😍🐝🐛🦋🐌🐞🦂🦗🐜

That was my thought when I saw the eggs (they reminded me of spider eyes) - though I'm not seeing any extra legs, I'm hoping these do have spider-like properties (though Archmage and Arcane have also been thrown around so maybe something magic...MAGIC SPIDERS!)

Oh, gorgeous colors on the sprite.  Congrats, TCA!

I thought I couldn't incubate/influence my new eggs, but it was because I had them fogged. :lol:

Oooh, the hatchlings look pretty so far. :D

Edit: Happy Halloween!

Edited by Lady Dragoon

The colours on the hatchies look great! Not a fan of spiders but I guess a magic arachnid Halloween dragon would be kind of cool :lol: 

21 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

That was my thought when I saw the eggs (they reminded me of spider eyes) - though I'm not seeing any extra legs, I'm hoping these do have spider-like properties (though Archmage and Arcane have also been thrown around so maybe something magic...MAGIC SPIDERS!)

The codes read "take all the spuds" - anyone know any spider species that eat potatoes? XD

I think the codes were just a joke on how the event potatoes took the event by the storm. It was a joke on them nonetheless u.u

12 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

The codes read "take all the spuds" - anyone know any spider species that eat potatoes? XD

I found a video of a Yellow Sac Spider eating a potato, but I don't think that counts XD

24 minutes ago, RandomBreeder said:

I think the codes were just a joke on how the event potatoes took the event by the storm. It was a joke on them nonetheless u.u

Ohh, right. Those. My hopes have been dashed.

What else is possible? Antsy, Antlion, Ardent, Antique, Aquiline, Anxious, Argyle, Apathetic, Antler, Anus, Arboreal, Archaic, Apologetic?

I hope the spider inspiration is just extra eyes - maybe just a spider inspired pattern? 

I dunno, I have 6 of them now and I'm kinda worried I'm going to end up with dragons that freak me out on my scroll omg.

Why are the eggs going so fast all of a sudden? There were only 3 in jungle and yet the 5 minute drop went by in seconds... similar for all other biomes. 30 minutes ago eggs would stay in the biome continuously

The AP is already at 3.5 days.  By the time these new whatchamacallits are hatched  and we're gleaning through the AP again I'm going to be burning thorough Aeons to find out what's going to gender properly, since they won't be influenceable.:dry:  Freezies ahoy! 

I was getting frustrated over not finding any hatchlings in the Halloween biome....until I looked through this thread and realized that they were dropping in all the OTHER biomes instead. Whoops. 

At least I got my two now! 

Just now, azila said:

At least I got my two now! 

Just making sure, you do know that you can have as many of the new Halloween dragons as you've got room for, right?

Wouldn't want you to miss out accidentally.

Umm.... This 5 minute drop lasted only 30s even with only 9 in the biome? Something is wrong or glitchy.

So happy I got mine last night. Seems stuff be happening and getting miscounted somewhere, making things look glitch or cheaty. Meep.