TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween,  DC! Love the new eggs and hatchies,  looking forward to the adults.

Edited by inlaterdays
typo

58 minutes ago, Vixtri said:

I'm confused where are you suposee to find the new dragon egg that's suposse to come out today T_T i've checked everything, and I' haven't seen any new egg/dragon yet .-.

The new egg spawns each biome that is not "halloween" sometimes you just have to wait a little and refresh the page for a few to find it! Goodluck!!

The eggs are beautiful!

And the hatchies very cute.

Now to decide who to drop and who to freeze...

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

The eggs are beautiful!

And the hatchies very cute.

Now to decide who to drop and who to freeze...

the true struggle though

1 minute ago, Rayning_Nyte said:

Am I the only one who hasn't seen the new egg drop yet? 

You need to keep refreshing every five minutes. They'll show up. ☺️

If there was ever a time I wanted to freeze an egg it'd be now. Dang, and I thought the Grave eggs were my fav, these guys are on an entirely new level of beautiful! I wish I had more space. I could only grab one so far, my next eggs won't hatch until tomorrow and someone still hasn't replied to let me know if they'd like to accept the gift or not. I'll hold onto it until they give me an answer though, I don't take back gifts just because a new egg drops. 

If TJ only has three dergs, do these perhaps not have dimorphism?  (This has probably been brought up already, sorry)

(I'm also frustrated I just just missed a bunch of neat codes, including a perfect palindrome.  I've been needing one of those for a mate)

Edited by Gryphonic

3 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

If TJ only has three dergs, do these perhaps not have dimorphism?  (This has probably been brought up already, sorry)

(I'm also frustrated I just just missed a bunch of neat codes, including a perfect palindrome.  I've been needing one of those for a mate)

If there are 3 eggs, it means there is adult dimorphism but no hatchie dimorphism.

I managed to snag 7 eggs during the first hour of the release while hunting on the phone. Stayed up for FAR too long... but it was worth it. :D

Happy Halloween, everyone!

7 New eggs, 3 new zombies, and a ton of dragons who are very angry at me for trying to kill them.

Good day? Yeah, I'd say good day.

47 minutes ago, cramer said:

The new egg spawns each biome that is not "halloween" sometimes you just have to wait a little and refresh the page for a few to find it! Goodluck!!

The eggs spawn every 10 minutes. I found it a bit easier to go to a biome that has less people stalking it than the rest. All, BUT the Halloween biome, will have the new eggs.

15 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

The hatchling's pose and stripes felt feline-ish to me. Cheshire Cat?

Ooooh! INTERESTING theory there! XD

In any case I have caught myself six of these lovelies ( Hoping for three male and female pairs!) so I am well satisfied with the results of my hunting. 

Looking forward to seeing what these beauties grow up to be!

BTW! Has anyone tried sorting them?

Edited by JavaTigress

Got my 8 eggs, all correctly influenced! Now to wait...

@JavaTigress they sort between Antarean and Aria!

And the S2 hatchies definitely confirm the feline vibes with that pose for me 😝

Edited by relaks

9 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Ooooh! INTERESTING theory there! XD

In any case I have caught myself six of these lovelies ( Hoping for three male and female pairs!) so I am well satisfied with the results of my hunting. 

Looking forward to seeing what these beauties grow up to be!

BTW! Has anyone tried sorting them?

Sorting wise, these go right after the Antareans. So it starts with an A.

WB

59 minutes ago, Syiren said:

If there was ever a time I wanted to freeze an egg it'd be now. 

Yes! Oh man yes, I'd love to have that amazingly colorful egg on my scroll all year. 

I'm so excited about these colors! I'm glad the hatchlings kept the egg's bright coloring. And that stage2 hatchling pose looks so playful, I love it! Dang, I don't usually freeze Halloweens on the first year but those are awesome. 

Hm, I never saw any eggs for this current hourly drop, across all biomes. Maybe I just missed them, I hope to catch the five remaining I need today while I'm at work.

ETA: Ninja'd!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

One biome left to snag & I'm egglocked. Do I drop a halloween biome egg, despite working on those after snagging Shiny mates? *Holds up hands with shadow egg vs new egg* Ugh decisions, decisions. All the rest are influenced to pairs except the last as it needs a match *bites lip* incu-bsa won't hatch the shadow soon enough...

6 minutes ago, acm1923 said:

So what happened to the Noon drop? No eggs show'd up in any Biome.....

It was probably just late. I've seen that reported a couple times.

@windchaser_1_2 they actually spawn every 5  minutes as others have said. The five  minute spawns usually aren't very large so you could have missed them, but they're there. The big spawn is on the hour of course.

So beautiful and colourful, like a promise of Christmas! Can't wait to see the adults, and I agree, we should be able to freeze those pretty eggs. :)

Great job, TCA, thank you!

The eggs are back! I just snagged five and now I'm done. Good luck hunters, there's one less poacher competing now. :D 

They sort between antarean and aria.  Arachnid fits perfectly in that slot.  If these dragons are based on spiders, there's a chance they might top the despises as my current faves.  Spiders are just cute sacs of venom with lots of eyes, legs, and of course, squishy pedipalps!  I'm sorry, I turn into a bowl of mush when talking about all 'creepy' crawlies.  They're all just so squishy and adorable!  Especially with those eyes, they get me every.  single.  time.  Too much cuteness for me to handle!!!  ❤️😍🐝🐛🦋🐌🐞🦂🕷🦗🐜