TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

13 minutes ago, blah said:

That is a very pretty hatchie. 😍

How do you guys decide which biome to get yours from? I want one from each biome but after that I can't decide where to get the last two from.

I usually choose biomes based on the holiday itself, what the egg looks like, and my own personal preferences. For winter holidays I like choosing the Alpine, for Halloween I like choosing the Forest because then it seems like my dragons are from a haunted woods 👻 And then sometimes I choose Coast because I like water, or will choose a biome that I think matches the colors of the egg, like picking up red-colored eggs from the Volcano. Whatever feels right or seems logical to me at the time!

I killed 4 dragons on 17th but only 2 kill slots opened reopened. I checked my account log again and again to make sure I didn't kill in between. What's happening 😢 

Just now, RandomBreeder said:

I killed 4 dragons on 17th but only 2 kill slots opened reopened. I checked my account log again and again to make sure I didn't kill in between. What's happening 😢 

They reopen at the exact hour. Do you remember at what time you killed them?

No wonder the coast is busy... 

I'm confused where are you suposee to find the new dragon egg that's suposse to come out today T_T i've checked everything, and I' haven't seen any new egg/dragon yet .-.

I haven't been on DC in years but came back just to check in again and let me just say, the nostalgia of the Halloween event is so real.

I was able to get five zombie dragons this year: 3 dragons and 2 hatchlings. In addition I got a bunch of other really cool halloween dragons I hadn't collected yet. Man I've missed this site haha.

1 minute ago, Vixtri said:

I'm confused where are you suposee to find the new dragon egg that's suposse to come out today T_T i've checked everything, and I' haven't seen any new egg/dragon yet .-.

They are there, they're just snatched up very quickly. Always check at the top of the hour for the big drop and then every five minutes for smaller drops.

@Lagie

It's some 2 and a half hours from now, but if that's the case, then how'd the other two slots open this morning? Aaaargh so confuzzling >_<

Edited by RandomBreeder

Aw, only got one zombie out of five. Happily egglocked with the new Halloweens, though! Can't wait to see them grow up :D

Didn't attempt any zombies this year because, like a doof, I earthquaked some eggs. Got my limit of 8 new babies. Very happy at the choice of color for them.

I'm just glad they don't look the least bit anarchidish. Now it'd have been hilarious if they looked like potatoes. Or were potatoes.

Spuds for tha win!!!

2 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

I hope they're easterns or at least traditional drakes (Wingless), we have a TON of westerns in the game already (just look at the numbers!) and it would be cool to see an eastern Halloween release.

At least it looks long enough 🤔

2 minutes ago, Rayning_Nyte said:

Ah I'm kind of new, but how do you tell when big drops are? 

Every hour EDT.

4 minutes ago, Rayning_Nyte said:

At the top of the hour.

Also, I just realized I hadn't posted here yet. Happy Halloween, everyone! and the new eggs and hatchlings are gorgeous. I love them.

Edited by Fiona

3 minutes ago, Rayning_Nyte said:

New dragons are dropped at the top of every hour, (big drop) a medium sized drop at the 30 minute mark and a handful every five minutes.

49 minutes ago, Silverwatermist said:

I usually choose biomes based on the holiday itself, what the egg looks like, and my own personal preferences. For winter holidays I like choosing the Alpine, for Halloween I like choosing the Forest because then it seems like my dragons are from a haunted woods 👻 And then sometimes I choose Coast because I like water, or will choose a biome that I think matches the colors of the egg, like picking up red-colored eggs from the Volcano. Whatever feels right or seems logical to me at the time!

This makes more sense than it probably should. 😂 The jungle it is then, what with the jewel tones.

Hey so I need an opinion on a halloween egg I picked up under the Forest tab. This is it's code. Does this count as a word? Thanks in advance, all! Happy Halloween! 

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 8.53.31 AM.png

Just now, Rayning_Nyte said:

Sorry another question, but what are the zombies? Are they eggs? 

Zombies can be obtained by killing a dragons and having a chance (higher chance today i think because it's halloween) to revive it and it might become a Zombie dragon. 

Yay! Thanks to all involved in the design of the event and new dragons! And Here We Go.

If only I had a Magi Dragon! I have 4 Omen Wyrms, 2 of the new dragon, and seeing all these people having trouble with them makes me want to send them out to those in need!