TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

6 hours ago, Loki.Dottir said:

WhAt is HappeniNG?~! 😮

DC Wha.PNG

Coming up next is Shane Dawson's newest series: The Mind of TJ09!

How did that even get in your cache?! XD

5 hours ago, Loki.Dottir said:

Well, I know that, I mean the image for my guardian dragon is changed to that. Halloween prank?

Sorry, dottir, I misunderstood...

These dragons look so cool already, thank you so much! They seem very different to the others we already have, great job!

3 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

There were a few mutually exclusive choices but none that affected items only the text you saw.  Like crossing the river: trying to make a bridge you run into a spider web and flailing causes you to fall in but trying to swing on a vine you accidentally grab a snake instead and "run" into the river to get away.  or choosing to burn the cage or talk Steve the bear into smashing it.  (I played twice even though I used the walk through the first time.)  Did you give the scrufflus a potato or use the monster spray? (not that either worked lol)

I don't know if this is what you're talking about but I discovered you had to keep going for more potatoes and in the end the game gave a bag of them. For me that was the 24th item I was missing. I had to go 3 times through the story to discover this.

Oh my gosh...hahahaha. I completely forgot about Halloween dragons on the 31st. 

1 hour ago, scalesofgrey said:

Coming up next is Shane Dawson's newest series: The Mind of TJ09!

How did that even get in your cache?! XD

I have no idea, one of my friends on facebook also has the picture as a profile image but thats after this happened... 😄

Update: My guardian is back to normal now. ...I'm still curious if it's not some prank. =P

35 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

Sorry, dottir, I misunderstood...

No prob, I was just clearing it up. ^.^

LDkTrv8b_400x400.jpg.9ab596d35ada859a208eb2ba7ea8dfbd.jpg

Edited by Loki.Dottir

Interesting, they're non-dimorphic (at least as hatchies.) I wonder if they'll stay that way?

2 minutes ago, Lurhstaap said:

Interesting, they're non-dimorphic (at least as hatchies.) I wonder if they'll stay that way?

They'll probably be dimorphic as adults. That's why TJ has 3: one to freeze as S2 hatch and one for both adults ^^

Jeez, these look gorgeous! I totally forgot about the Halloween drop due to working 5 13 hour nights in a row in a busy ER, so I missed out on this year's eggs X_X whoops! But I can't wait to see how they turn out :D 

Can't wait to see these grow up!

Zombie results. Out of 26 possible tries I got:

5 Zombies.

2 of the 26 revived as normal dragons. 

The rest either "failed to revive" and remained dead, or disintegrated.

Past years had much better results.

Ugh, the sacrafices we make for lineage projects. I mainly focused on one this year, and it was last minute thanks to the Golden Florets. The males look beautiful in a checker with female Caligenes. I focused mainly on those this year, hopefully I'm not the only one who thought of that pair, I'd love to build on it. :D

2 hours ago, Syferia said:

I wasn't able to get all of the trick or treats this year because the internet was down. Spectrum sucks :(

Go to DC wiki and look under "currently being released"...  There is a complete list shown in there...

Sorry, I meant to send this to MasterMewTwo2...  I clicked the wrong 'quote'...

Edited by Husky51
message error

Wow, lots of Halloween eggs in the AP still! I'm looking forward to hunting for some 2Gs to breed mates for and checkers with now that I have CBs! :) 

Edited by Aqub

24 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Ugh, the sacrafices we make for lineage projects. I mainly focused on one this year, and it was last minute thanks to the Golden Florets. The males look beautiful in a checker with female Caligenes. I focused mainly on those this year, hopefully I'm not the only one who thought of that pair, I'd love to build on it. :D

I bred one yesterday and I got one back on the first day of the same pair :) I'm sure there's more in the AP

15 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

I bred one yesterday and I got one back on the first day of the same pair :) I'm sure there's more in the AP

excellent! That's what I was hoping to hear. I bred all of my pairs and got a good batch from them. ^_^ 

~*~

Also, I just remembered, isn't the witchlight egg special? Because on the last stage of the cracked egg, when the hole is biggest, its actually animated with little eyes peering out from within the shadows?

I really hope there's dimorphism with the adults and not the hatchlings. As much as I want there to be dimorphism all around, I love the idea of different looking parents.

It appears that the AP is perilously close to everything becoming non-influenceable.  Anyone with egg slots, please pick up, (if applicable, influence), hatch, and release?  Influence especially for things like checkers and stairsteps over 3 days.

Even if we can get the AP divided into two parts, lets say 2d 21h and 3d 5h, that's still leaving some accessible, and not locking the uninfluenceable ones behind a wall of slowly dying ones.

If anyone missed the release, I have 3 new eggs to give away. I would prefer that they go to people with none. PM me if interested!

It is blowing me away at how slow my Eggs seem to be hatching...  Does anybody else notice this or is it just my imagine...?  My Eggs are all at 4D 9H and range in views from 293-345 and the rest in between...  It doesn't feel like this is normal...

8 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

It appears that the AP is perilously close to everything becoming non-influenceable.  Anyone with egg slots, please pick up, (if applicable, influence), hatch, and release?  Influence especially for things like checkers and stairsteps over 3 days.

Even if we can get the AP divided into two parts, lets say 2d 21h and 3d 5h, that's still leaving some accessible, and not locking the uninfluenceable ones behind a wall of slowly dying ones.

Would influence even stay if you throw it back into the abandoned page?

Just now, Lady Dragoon said:

Would influence even stay if you throw it back into the abandoned page?

It would if you hatch the egg yourself. It won't stay if you just throw the egg back.

Edited by HeartJacker13

To Husky51: Uh, eggs can't hatch until they get under 4 days.  Do you mean 3 days 9 hours?

I was catch-and-releasing a couple of eggs, and I'd say something like 1,400 is probably a reasonable number of views for a dragon hatched from a 3-days-left egg.

Regarding Lady Dragoon's post, which snuck in while I was originally typing this: the entire point is to hatch the eggs and throw them back as hatchlings (unless you decide to keep and freeze them, of course) so they'll live longer and eventually be easier to pick up.  Influencing the ones with nice, but gender-dependent lineage patterns will make them more desirable as hatchlings, because once a dragon hatches, its gender can't change.

Edited by Pilauli
Lots of ninjas around here, or at least it seems that way when I type out long posts.