Jump to content
TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Recommended Posts

Perhaps the folks who start early to dump to the AP are back for the next round?  I'd join in, but I have to sleep now before work.

Edited by Gryphonic

Share this post


Link to post

Aw, I love the colors and stripes on the new hatchling! I can't wait to see the adult. 

Share this post


Link to post

Happy halloween everyone, also i noticed a "septiceye sam" in the halloween collection this year, was there permission for this?

Share this post


Link to post

Something interesting happens!

This is my first DC Halloween and I have never bred any Halloween dragons in the past.(because I don’t have any)

But, when I finally have some grown ones, this time, I tried to breed them, and...

shocking news came!

All of my Halloween dragons have bred recently and I don’t need to do anything! And I have to wait 1 day to breed them!(But tomorrow is not holiday any more! And why I have to wait 1 day rather than 7 days! What did they do before they were hatched!??)lol

 

 

Edited by 1ce1and

Share this post


Link to post

This is normal, TJ does it to ensure that there is only one generation of Halloweens per year.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, 1ce1and said:

Something interesting happens!

This is my first DC Halloween and I have never bred any Halloween dragons in the past.(because I don’t have any)

But, when I finally have some grown ones, this time, I tried to breed them, and...

shocking news came!

All of my Halloween dragons have bred recently and I don’t need to do anything! And I have to wait 1 day to breed them!(But tomorrow is not holiday any more! And why I have to wait 1 day rather than 7 days! What did they do before they were hatched!??)lol

 

 

All newly obtained holiday dragons can't breed in the holiday window they were caught. So even though yours grew up in time, they aren't allowed to started producing more holidays until next year.

Edited by adrak

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, blah said:

This is normal, TJ does it to ensure that there is only one generation of Halloweens per year.

Oh, thank you for telling me about this! It’s the first time for me to know this lol.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, adrak said:

All newly obtained holiday dragons can't breed in the holiday window they were caught. So even though yours grew up in time, they aren't allowed to started producing more holidays until next year.

Thank you! Now I can understand the reason lol.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks TJ and Spriters for this years Halloween Eggs and Dragons...

 

Share this post


Link to post

I have a question or two...  

can adults be killed for Zombies?

can you still kill them when you are Egg-locked???

 

Thank you...

Share this post


Link to post

Happy Halloween! The eggs and hatchlings look amazing, really curious to see what the adults will look like :)

Share this post


Link to post

Adults can indeed be killed (via their actions page) to make zombies.  Then you go into the tombstone's actions page and hit "revive".  If they zombify, it's as adult zombies, so they don't have anything to do with whether you are egg-locked.  Note that if the dragon dodges the blade, it will continue to dodge for the next 24 hours, so if you're working on a tight schedule, you'll want to pick out a different dragon to kill instead.

 

One trick some people (including me, if it works right) do is to kill five dragons (the maximum number at a time) two weeks before Halloween.  Those tombstones last exactly two weeks, as does the cooldown for killing more dragons.  You then get up early on Halloween and try to revive them.  Later on Halloween, after the cooldown finishes and any non-zombified tombstones disappear, you go kill another five dragons.

 

Another trick, although it's possible to kill frozen hatchlings, is to hatch several dragons about 2 or 3 weeks before Halloween, then just fog the hatchies until they run out of time and die.  Obviously, then try to revive them on Halloween.  The advantage of this is that, although you can only kill 5 dragons every 2 weeks, the game doesn't count dragons that died "naturally" (of being deliberately deprived of a chance to grow up until it was too late) as being deliberately killed, and doesn't restrict you from killing five non-growing dragons in addition.

 

While those poor fogged-to-death hatchies may have enough views to grow up once their time gets low enough, they can't grow up while fogged.

 

Eggs cannot be zombified, and even if a hatchling was growing, once it is revived as a zombie, it will not grow any further.  (And that does make sense.  Corpses don't generally grow.  Of course, they don't generally walk around, either.)

Share this post


Link to post

Oops I missed the S1 hatchling. The stripes make me think of the Cheshire cat. 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

Adults can indeed be killed (via their actions page) to make zombies.  Then you go into the tombstone's actions page and hit "revive".  If they zombify, it's as adult zombies, so they don't have anything to do with whether you are egg-locked. 

 

Thanks for the information...

"Tombstones action page"???

 

Hang on...  I think I understand what you meant....  :)

 

Edited by Husky51
more info...

Share this post


Link to post

I’m in love with these hatchies :) I have one eggslot filled by a bred egg and hopefully he’ll hatch in time for me to grab one last Hallowe’en egg!

Edited by Stormfriend

Share this post


Link to post

Whoops, totally thought the S1s were S2s! The S2s are a little busy looking for my tastes, but I imagine all that will look nicer when it has an adult sized sprite to be realized on.

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Whoops, totally thought the S1s were S2s! The S2s are a little busy looking for my tastes, but I imagine all that will look nicer when it has an adult sized sprite to be realized on.

I admit, I am finding that so far I am rather partial to these new pretties. I wonder who made them!

 

Can't WAIT to see the adults * Tries to hurry TJs hatchies to grow up*

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

I admit, I am finding that so far I am rather partial to these new pretties. I wonder who made them!

 

Can't WAIT to see the adults * Tries to hurry TJs hatchies to grow up*

 

Its TCA, credits on the bottom :)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.