TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Whoa!  These Eggs are taking their own sweet time to hatch!!!  

52 minutes ago, Loki.Dottir said:

WhAt is HappeniNG?~! 😮

DC Wha.PNG

The Halloween Dragon Drop is over...  They were to only drop for 24 hours...

23 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

The Halloween Dragon Drop is over...  They were to only drop for 24 hours...

Well, I know that, I mean the image for my guardian dragon is changed to that. Halloween prank?

Afraid I'm not tech savvy but that looks like a cache or malware type of thing.  Maybe someone with more knowledge will be better able to tell you how to investigate. (the person picture instead of the expected dragon picture)

*facepalm* I mixed up my holidays and completely missed out on the new release drop, thinking it would be lasting the whole 3 days instead of the one. 

Welp, guess i'll have to wait till next year.  Thank you, Samuel.

Edited by lovecats99

2 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

*facepalm* I mixed up my holidays and completely missed out on the new release drop, thinking it would be lasting the whole 3 days instead of the one. 

Welp, guess i'll have to wait till next year. 

Looksie at your PMs

54 minutes ago, Loki.Dottir said:

Well, I know that, I mean the image for my guardian dragon is changed to that. Halloween prank?

A cache bug. This happens super often on mobile, especially during laggy moments. It usually goes away upon refreshing or clearing your cache completely.

Edited by Orchi'dea

And so it ends... Can't wait till Christmas! XD

2 hours ago, Loki.Dottir said:

WhAt is HappeniNG?~! 😮

DC Wha.PNG

That's pretty funny.

Boo hiss. Not a single new zombie for me. All disintegrated except for one that successfully revived. So much for extra good chances on Halloween...

TFW you forget to pick up an egg when you had all day to do it. They look kind of like fire, are they jack-o-lantern based?

I'm devastated 😂 I missed the Halloween event yesterday due to family issues. The first time in 10 years on DC. Woke up this morning and realized ugh it's Nov 1. I'll have to wait until next year 😨

3 minutes ago, Sarjis said:

I'm devastated 😂 I missed the Halloween event yesterday due to family issues. The first time in 10 years on DC. Woke up this morning and realized ugh it's Nov 1. I'll have to wait until next year 😨

On the plus side, some of the trades offered for them aren't entirely ridiculous.  

If anyone didn't get any Halloween Dragons, I have four to give away either by ones or pairs, free. Just pm me. I'd prefer if those who do NOT have ANY ask for them, thank you.

8 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Does anyone know what the mutually exclusive choice was?

Because I remember from the old thread that someone got 23 at the end instead of 24, and I remember TJ saying there was a mutually exclusive choice.

Did anyone see that? 

I know I've got all the items, but I don't know what changed in my game to cause it. I only played once. 

There were a few mutually exclusive choices but none that affected items only the text you saw.  Like crossing the river: trying to make a bridge you run into a spider web and flailing causes you to fall in but trying to swing on a vine you accidentally grab a snake instead and "run" into the river to get away.  or choosing to burn the cage or talk Steve the bear into smashing it.  (I played twice even though I used the walk through the first time.)  Did you give the scrufflus a potato or use the monster spray? (not that either worked lol)

22 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

There were a few mutually exclusive choices but none that affected items only the text you saw.  Like crossing the river: trying to make a bridge you run into a spider web and flailing causes you to fall in but trying to swing on a vine you accidentally grab a snake instead and "run" into the river to get away.  or choosing to burn the cage or talk Steve the bear into smashing it.  (I played twice even though I used the walk through the first time.)  Did you give the scrufflus a potato or use the monster spray? (not that either worked lol)

Thanks for this!

I used monster spray. Twice apparently.

Did you give the scrufflus a potato? I can add it to the guide if you have that text.

I also never burnt the cage. Considered it but as I was sitting in the cage, I thought it was a bad idea, lol.

I ran into the spider web too. I missed a couple fun things.

And because potatoes:

9 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Thank you TJ, spriters, and event writers for the wonder event and eggs!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

And also, because I was bored and POTATOES:

1zybypl.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/1zybypl.jpg

axzqd2.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/axzqd2.jpg

(Forgive my really quicky potatoes.]

I need some clarification, I think I read somewhere that past Halloween Dragons would be breedable until Nov 1? Was planning on churning out some more eggs to continue someofmy dragons' lineages but they can't produce Halloween Eggs anymore...

Did I misread?

Edited by Mightycucumber

6 minutes ago, Mightycucumber said:

I need some clarification, I think I read somewhere that past Halloween Dragons would be breedable until Nov 1? Was planning on churning out some more eggs to continue someofmy dragons' lineages but they can't produce Halloween Eggs anymore...

Did I misread?

Up to Nov 1st. Things went back to normal at midnight.

I went and influenced my four new Halloween eggs. I probably would've caught more too but the unexpected ended up happening and I suffered with a migraine right on Halloween.

4 hours ago, Loki.Dottir said:

WhAt is HappeniNG?~! 😮

Now that's a completely new thing to me - it's quite funny though. :D

2 minutes ago, Cottoncat said:

I went and influenced my four new Halloween eggs. I probably would've caught more too but the unexpected ended up happening and I suffered with a migraine right on Halloween.

Now that's a completely new thing to me - it's quite funny though. :D

xD It really is, to be honest. Who even is that person?

That was a fun event.

Got 3 zombies and some more cb halloween dragons.

On an unrelated note, I just bred 535 eggs to the AP.

These babies look really interesting! I also managed to grab more than I need. I have 2 that would like a new home. I only want a pair of each (male/female) in case one results in refusals. If you need one and don't have one, I can pass one on to you. PM me. Or offer a dummy on the trade hub. My scroll name is now very embarrassing, but my trade is the one that says "New Halloween. FREE to anyone who doesn't have one. Z-code."

The egg in the trade hub is a z-code, but I have another one if you need two. Just offer a dummy on my trade if you need one.