TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Oooh love the colors on that hatch! 

They seem like a pretty calm breed, love the chill pose! Makes me think about cats 😛

I'm really curious to see the adults!

Loving the new hatchies. I'll grab my Halloween eggs as soon as I'm no longer egg locked. (Why am I always egg locked during events?)

In other news after multiple dodges and four permanent kills (Nooooooooo! Why didn't you zombify?! My poor babies! 😭) I got a really cool zombie. Next year I'm going to breed loads of Blunas right before Halloween. Bluna zombies for the win. I now have to name four new dragons in memory of those who didn't make it to zombiehood. RIP.

Hm, I'm guessing they'll be magic casters that create blue-green spells or something. Doesn't look like they have any extra eyes or limbs, think I see a gem in the forehead. Reminds me of a pokemon, or like someone else mentioned a cat. I'm still hoping there will be some creepiness or resemblance to spiders as it grows because darn it I loved the idea.

What an interesting looking little creature. I like the colors of the hatchling and egg, but I also like the hatchling's sprite pose too. And it being watchful...that might make it a very fun companion to have around. 

Did anyone suggest what might be the name of this beauty? Arachne something, they sort between Antarean and Aria :D 

Happy Halloween!   Thanks TJ and the artists!

Well, my zombie luck was unfortunate.  5 dead, at least 6 dodges, and 1 zombie (eastern).

I LOVE the hatchlings so much!
They're adorable and snake-y like.
And I love their horns. I'm totally looking forward to seeing the adults.

47 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

Did anyone suggest what might be the name of this beauty? Arachne something, they sort between Antarean and Aria :D 

Arcane? 💫🤔Arcana? Archmage! 🧙‍♀️

Edited by Ripan

So glad you can't misclick the new eggs (other breeds in between would have been horrible). Just managed to grab 6 (my limit) in 2 minutes :D

39 minutes ago, relaks said:

Oooh love the colors on that hatch! 

They seem like a pretty calm breed, love the chill pose! Makes me think about cats 😛

I'm really curious to see the adults!

Me too. I agree that they put me in mind of cats!

These guys are LOVELY. May have to catch more of these pretties...especially if these keep their promise as adults.

I reallly want to see these things grown up. I keep getting an esmerelda vibe (from the hunchback of notre dame disney movie) based from their color scheme. The babies also remind me of eastern babies?

7 hours ago, tiny_gremlin said:

Ocearen - Regarding the getting of eggs -

I CTRL click and then CTRL-R to refresh.  Holding down CTRL while clicking will open the tab in a new window (not sure if that translates to macs tho).  CTRL-R then, is Refresh, of course.

On macs, it'a command + click

These eggs remind me of something out of Aladdin.  Especially the genie-like cloud image for the event.😄

If only I can get a Magi dragon then I can give off all my extras! I have Omen Wyrms and planning on getting a few new dragons.

That is a very pretty hatchie. 😍

How do you guys decide which biome to get yours from? I want one from each biome but after that I can't decide where to get the last two from.