TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

2 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

6 eggs in three 5-minute-drops, that worked pretty well, have to wait for 2 Omens to hatch before I can get the last two.

My dictionary gives me 'potatoe' or 'borehole' as translation for SPUD lol, I doubt that has to do with the dragon? XD

I hope it does have something to do with it!  

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

potato doesn't seem very halloween-y though o.0

Likely just a reference to the other thread and the event with the potatoes. 

Welp, I'm locked for the next 13 hrs.  :)  It's 12:52 in the morning.  Maybe I should do laundry. lol

Edited by tiny_gremlin

Just now, Jazeki said:

The eggs are a really neat color. I hope they are potato dragons. Lol. Potatoes have eyes.

I know!  Besides, TJ's eggs say, "Take all the SPUDS!"

BOO!

I managed to catch one new dragon and some ER Halloween eggs from the AP! I also completed the questing and got all the items on my first try! *does a happy dance*

I can't wait to unlock so I can grab the rest of the new Halloween eggs I need.

26 minutes ago, Ocearen said:

I know I added a trade with two seasonal eggs but thats because Im going to go to bed soon? XD

@Camilo543HF and HeatherMarie: Thank you for the tips. I’ll try when Im on an actual computer and not my ipad. I get about one shot at clicking right now and then go back to a fully sniped biome. XD

I’m still sitting on some eggs so I hope either they hatch or I find trades for them. CB Omen has been my bane all week. Only managed through trades, haha. 

if your mouse does it, you can also open links/pages with your middle button on the mouse. So you can open up the page and still refresh without having to leave the biome

Wow, Hatchie Zombies are being tough. Most of mine are disintegrating. Previous years have had much better luck. So far I'm at 1 success, out of 10 tries.

2 minutes ago, Jocosa said:

Wow, Hatchie Zombies are being tough. Most of mine are disintegrating. Previous years have had much better luck. So far I'm at 1 success, out of 10 tries.

Yeah, my 4 out of 17 was kind of disheartening (and 1 revive).  I only had 2 out of 11 of the hatchies I let die.

Edited by tiny_gremlin

I wonder how the raffle winners of this month are gonna feel...

And is it just me or are the biomes surprisingly dead? Single digits everywhere? Already??

1 minute ago, tiny_gremlin said:

What do you mean?

Nah, I'd not considered that the egg stays there for the whole month. Thought the prize would end up occupying an egg slot ^^"

Ooh you're a slytherin too? ALL HAIL SLYTHERIN!!!

Can someone give a "from the beginning" step by step guide for the event? I cant get all 24 tokens. And the one guide someone posted is confusing as hell...

Thanks to who replied to my question. :)

I tried and got 7 of 16 hatchies and 2 of 5 adults. Forgot to kill five more on the 17th, so no more zombie-making for me this year. :)

Just now, PhoenixEterna said:

Can someone give a "from the beginning" step by step guide for the event? I cant get all 24 tokens. And the one guide someone posted is confusing as hell...

Most of them come from going back to the house and checking all of the rooms.  Plus, you want ALL of the potatoes.  

Is DC glitching or something??? It straight up says 0 users in every biome there is absolutely no way that's correct