TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Oh, such lovely colorful hatchling!!!

Happy Halloween everyone. 👻☠️😻

Yay ! happy halloween to all X3
I got two eggs from the new ones, so I'm satisfied, now I'm going to work in full conditions :3

Good luck to everyone! OWO (Tonight a dagger will approach to many innocent dragons... Owo)

These smol lil beauties being called SPUDS is my new favourite thing ❤️ definitely gonna have to freeze some of these next year

*sees egg*

It looks like a spider's head.

*sees hatchling*

Aww, I'm not seeing extra legs so it's (probably) not a spider dragon :(

Still, love the color and design of the little ones. Can't wait for the adults

I really like the spikey bits at the hind legs, I'm so excited for these to grow up

47 minutes ago, Draco_Darkness said:

Good luck to everyone! OWO (Tonight a dagger will approach to many innocent dragons... Owo)

unfortunately, to ONLY few - 5 is very few D:

Happy Halloween, everyone! :D These little dragons look great so far! I can't wait to see them grow up. ^_^

2 minutes ago, windchaser_1_2 said:

What do these eggs look like? The abandoned group has all the old ones and the biome also has the old ones. 

You need to look in any biome except the Halloween one! :) They are the only thing that drops there today!

Edited by Soulsborne

4 minutes ago, windchaser_1_2 said:

What do these eggs look like? The abandoned group has all the old ones and the biome also has the old ones. 

Ninja'd. :)

Thanks, spriters and TJ for cool eggs. I like the coloring of the hatchies!

6 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

You need to look in any biome except the Halloween one! :) They are the only thing that drops there today!

Ok, thank you! I was looking in the wrong place. Lol

"Takea" "llthe" "SPUDS"

🤣 Happy halloween everyone!

EDIT: SO HARD TO GET ONE OOF

Edited by Wolves-and-Wings

Just went hunting for Halloween eggs, unlike past years where the Halloween drop seems continous ( almost always eggs in all biomes ) I saw nothing -just about 8 minutes after 4 PST. I waited for the 4:10 drop and eggs appeared but briefly because everyone was snatching them up and there was quite a bit of lag, I was able to catch one egg but if it stays like a regular egg drops catching is going be difficult before the eggs stop dropping when Halloween is over.

Edited by Ramica

WAIT EXCUSE ME EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I ENDED UP WITH THREE HALLOWEEN EGGS WHEN THE CATCHING EGG PAGE SHOWED ME ONLY ONE.

I'm a happy and confused boi.

Edited by Wolves-and-Wings

I will have two pairs, or four individual new eggs to give away free after cooldown, for any who cannot get one. FYI.