TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Ugh, not caught one so far. I must be getting old and slow. Okay maybe I'll wait until later in the morning and, in the meantime, go make some zombies.

Ocearen - Regarding the getting of eggs -

I CTRL click and then CTRL-R to refresh.  Holding down CTRL while clicking will open the tab in a new window (not sure if that translates to macs tho).  CTRL-R then, is Refresh, of course.

Edited by tiny_gremlin

7 minutes ago, Nine said:

Arachnid dragons =P I have high hopes for them.

Colourful poison spiders! XD I like that idea!

1 minute ago, tiny_gremlin said:

But look at TJ's codes?  

So potato dragons?  They have eyes.

I'm having 0 luck getting the new egg but! I got 3/5 undeads of different morphologies :D

Happy Halloween

I got four new eggs and now I'm locked. Nice eggs, can't wait to see the hatchlings. ❤️

When is the best time for trying to create zombies? Do the ratios increase during the day until the night or are they the same the whole day?

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

People in the trading hub already asking for new halloweens! Did they even try to catch them? Do they know about the 5-hour cooldown? It's impossible for anyone to offer a new halloween yet.

I know I added a trade with two seasonal eggs but thats because Im going to go to bed soon? XD

@Camilo543HF and HeatherMarie: Thank you for the tips. I’ll try when Im on an actual computer and not my ipad. I get about one shot at clicking right now and then go back to a fully sniped biome. XD

I’m still sitting on some eggs so I hope either they hatch or I find trades for them. CB Omen has been my bane all week. Only managed through trades, haha. 

9 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Happy Halloween

I got four new eggs and now I'm locked. Nice eggs, can't wait to see the hatchlings. ❤️

When is the best time for trying to create zombies? Do the ratios increase during the day until the night or are they the same the whole day?

Well, just did mine and got 4 out of 17, so not great, but not terrible?  

Edit, 4 out of 17 turned Zombie, 1 "successful" revive.

Edited by tiny_gremlin

6 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Happy Halloween

From my understanding best time is night time on halloween, which counts now and also later tonight, on the this side of midnight.

I kinda feel that the codes are just referencing that you can take the entire sack of potatoes in the event game, not the dragons themselves.

Edited by Tinibree

I'm about a page late but I catch on mobile and had no problem getting a couple of the new eggs - my browser is set up to refresh the page when I drag down with my finger and I use it near the rightmost egg drop location. That way it refreshes and my finger is right there to tap the new egg.

5 minutes ago, ironmaiden66 said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! How cute!! 

I've got 4 of the new eggies now, and I think I'll wait until the craziness dies down a bit before getting any more. Will most likely be dumping a few to the AP for latecomers... I think I might only keep 4 this time, since I'm so close to completing scroll-goals for all past Halloween breeds, next year I'll need *something* to collect, lol!

Well, I got off to a slow start, but did well overall.  I ended up with four new eggs and three, out of a possible 10, Zombies. The best thing is that I did manage to get two kinds of Zombie that I didn't have before. :D 

If you are having trouble with lag, try to disable your browser from loading pictures. That way you don't load the background and the mystery egg sprites, and the biome pages load much faster. I have noticed this helps a lot. Then after hunting you just enable the loading of pictures and you have your sprites and background back.Works on most browsers (no idea about mobile)

Happy Halloween to all!

Thank you TJ and spriters.

TJ, PLEASE, can you make them drop continuously? Please?

Love these eggs!!  Truly gorgeous colors. Caught 6 right at first drop, and last 2 at :05. 4 Volcano, because it seems fitting for Halloween. 2 Alpine, because it's the "place to catch stuff" and 2 Coast because I love and live at the beach. 

Happy gathering to all!!

*heads off to try and raise all the cute Zombies*

26 minutes ago, Nine said:

Arachnid dragons =P I have high hopes for them.

Same :D So excited.

~

7/25 zombies this Halloween. That went better than expected.

6 eggs in three 5-minute-drops, that worked pretty well, have to wait for 2 Omens to hatch before I can get the last two.

My dictionary gives me 'potatoe' or 'borehole' as translation for SPUD lol, I doubt that has to do with the dragon? XD

2 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

6 eggs in three 5-minute-drops, that worked pretty well, have to wait for 2 Omens to hatch before I can get the last two.

My dictionary gives me 'potatoe' or 'borehole' as translation for SPUD lol, I doubt that has to do with the dragon? XD

Because of how it's written, it's close enough to spiders, too, other than the choose your own adventure thingy.

Aaand I'm egglocked with the pretties! Happy Halloween and good luck, everyone :D

Edited by Arkee