TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

49 minutes ago, relaks said:

Happy Halloween everyone!

I love the new eggs!! They make me think of candy tbh, maybe we'll have a more funny-themed breed this year? I would be okay with anything to be honest, I just want to see what they look like :P

Got 7 already (on my cell at that), I'm egglocked for a few more hours. I refuse to abandon that Witchlight egg, it will hatch in time for me to grab a last egg from the new breed :P 

I wish a successful hunt to everyone! ❤️

I’ve been thinking of them as Candy Corns 😉 Doesn’t really fit with their sorting order name-wise, but I’ve been hoping for a more prankster-like Halloween dragon for years so I’m still holding my thumbs that maybe the colourfulness of this one does indeed mean that we’re finally getting a trickster!         EDIT: ooooh, there’s a crack! It’s bright green!

Edited by Ripan

Got seven of the Halloween eggs, they look quite ... intriguing? Can't really think of anything what the adults could be. Curious now.

OOOOOOH These eggs look nice!. Can't wait to hatch mine. My first Halloween on DC so I'm pretty pumped!

How cute! These guys look really interesting, love the hatching sequence!

Now to get some of my own...

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Interesting initial breakup of the Egg...  colors are beautiful...

i went out to my vegie patch again, and came back in to find some easy to get eggs at last :) 

having planted some spuds, i'm feeling a strange compulsion to plant pumpkins...

the egg cracking sequence is wonderful. i'm glad i didn't miss that.

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Everyone, be patient, remember that there is *always* lag at the beginning of holiday drops. We have 24 full hours to get these, and within 12 hours or so most people will be egglocked with them so it will be much easier to get them. It always goes this way.

Well said, HeatherMarie...  I started about 1:30 DC time and by 2, even with the lag (or because of it?) I had eight from all the biomes.  I didn't know that I was succeeding in grabbing Eggs until I got the egglock notification...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/hBtBS

YES! Success! I forgot to get more than five fodder this year so I was afraid I wouldn't get any new zombies, but I did! She's another female though which kind of irks me. For some odd reason I have more luck with lady fodder. 

Also, I LOVE the eggs. They have a definite "trickster/wicked clown" kind of feel to them to me and I hope the dragon follows up on the vibe of the eggs.

4 hours ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

And even harder to know if you got it.

That is what was happening to me and then within 1/2 hour I had 8, somehow???  I just hover over an Egg and try to hit ctl/r to repeat and try to snag the next one in line...

Interesting 🤔 it’s like the egg burns away in a green fire, and the hatchling is very watchful and “alert”. It looks super cool already! 🤩

Got all the new eggs I can catch for now. I'll get up early in the morning and see if I can catch more before work

4 hours ago, Camilo543HF said:

4/5 zombie attempts successful. got a western, wyrm, wingless and Amphiptere. lost a plated colossus, but things happen y'know

Wow!  Fantastic success rate...Congrats...

4 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Interesting 🤔 it’s like the egg burns away in a green fire, and the hatchling is very watchful and “alert”. It looks super cool already! 🤩

ahhh I love it! Its so cute I love the little alert bab

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Got 2/5 successful zombies, both kinds I didn't have! Yay! 

I had a show I was watching so I've kind of been ignoring the biomes for the past 20-ish minutes, maybe it's kinda calmed down a little? ...... Maybe? 

@LuvDragons More then three show up, at least there were definitely more then 3 last time I looked, they just go so fast that one or two refreshes and everyone has taken them.

HeatherMarie, do the bitten Dragon's have to be Hatchies or can they be full grown?

Yaaay, I got my 8 new eggies!  It's almost 3 in the morning...Now I can sleep. XD *is tired from carving two pumpkins toda- I guess it would be yesterday, now- but stayed up for this.*