TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

I would also like to thank TJ, Fiona, and Corteo for the releases! They're amazing and I'm very grateful for them! :)

Not incubating my other two CB Siyats, so I'm waiting on them getting enough views and cracks to fog them to the appropriate days. Really want a blue and purple out of the three I've caught.

so as well as the names of my blues on the last page, i've reserved 'Hierarchy of Color' and 'Wings of Evil' and "Tyrannical Violet" for three of my purples =P 

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

maybe we should have a 'revolution' breeding thread xD 

Do you want me to make it?

Just now, Eeveecat1248 said:

Do you want me to make it?

i've never started a lineage project before, but i'll join one if it's made

Edited by Sirithiliel

I really love the adults of both. If the mechanics are true for Siyats, though, I feel like my impatient butt will have to trade for purples, because I'd be too tempted to hatch my eggs right away. xD

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

i've never started a lineage project before, i'll have to look over the rules if there are any xD

Neither have I. I've only joined some.

10 minutes ago, epickitty25 said:

Sayit loud and clear! :);)

Mine seem to want to hatch out green, I have noticed....

1 minute ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

I'll make it. Just give me the word that someone else is interested.

ME!

I traded one of my green Siyats for a blue one with my friend. Named the blue hatchling Noli Cedere, after a song made by one of my favorite bands. ^_^

I think Purple is going to take a long time to get, personally. I had eggs NOT incubated that were around 3d 20something hours and they still hatched blue. So I'm guessing to get purple you have to let them, like, almost die or something? Or let them get to 1/2d?

18 minutes ago, Mrs_Prudence said:

I’m confused. All of my eggs hatched green at 4 days, but I never incubated them. I only either used precog or influence.

Could someone explain this?

Anyone?

1 minute ago, Suzumiya said:

I think Purple is going to take a long time to get, personally. I had eggs NOT incubated that were around 3d 20something hours and they still hatched blue. So I'm guessing to get purple you have to let them, like, almost die or something? Or let them get to 1/2d?

i have 3 eggs lined up to be purple and i plan to push them to 1 day just to be safe

42 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

“IF YOU’RE VIOLET YOU’RE A TYRANT”

”WE ARE A MEAN, GREEN REBELLION MACHINE!”

”WE WILL MAKE THEM RUE THE BLUE”

”MAKE VALKEMARE GREEN AGAIN”

“Rosebuds aren’t red,

but Violets are poo,

Kill them all dead,

OR THEY’LL TAKE YOUR BABIES TOO!”

Two words for you...

SOYLENT GREEN.

Bahahahahahaha *evil cackle* 😆

THE REVOLUTION THREAD HAS BEEN MADE!

However, bear in mind that the thread is only for the lineage, not the lore itself (although I do love lore). For now, let's keep the lore to this thread. Probably once this thread gets closed I'll allow lore discussions, but for now, let's keep the lineage thread to breeding.

10 minutes ago, Mrs_Prudence said:

Anyone?

Did they hatch like, immediately at the 4d cutoff? Maybe you were right on the razor’s edge of it?

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Did they hatch like, immediately at the 4d cutoff? Maybe you were right on the razor’s edge of it?

I put them on several hatcheries about 45 min after it turned 4 days.

Edited by Mrs_Prudence

Just now, Mrs_Prudence said:

I put them on about 45 min after it turned 4 days.

You have to wait a few more days for the different colors, the descriptions in the adults mention that. 

@Mrs_Prudence Uh oh, maybe there's a small mismatch with the timing? Like 3d23h is still green, and blues can't hatch precisely on the overlap...? Was the hole fully open when they were at 4 days? Since from what @Suzumiya said, it seems like eggs in the 3-day window SHOULD hatch blue.

@scyther Only for purple. What they did (hatch at 3 days old) should have produced blues, from what we know.

Edited by cbussiere

Just now, scyther said:

You have to wait a few more days for the different colors, the descriptions in the adults mention that. 

There are many in this thread who had blues hatch at 4d.

10 minutes ago, epickitty25 said:

Sayit loud and clear! :);)

Mine seem to want to hatch out green, I have noticed....

2 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

@Mrs_Prudence Uh oh, maybe there's a small mismatch with the timing? Like 3d23h is still green, and blues can't hatch precisely on the overlap...? Was the hole fully open when they were at 4 days? Since from what @Suzumiya said, it seems like eggs in the 3-day window SHOULD hatch blue.

They had 15 mins to hatch at 4d, so my guess is that they were at the tail end of the hour.