TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

2 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

IF YOURE NOT WITH US YOURE AGAINST US

DOWN with color based discrimination! DOWN with the violent violets!

(this could make for a fun forum game tbh x’D)

OR a lineage idea, dare I say?

so for science, i've got a round of siyats that i'll be attempting to earthquake in around 14 hours. they'll be just over a day old, so... we'll see what happens!

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

but wait, blues are my favorites...where do i fall on this? i'm just hte average middle dragon

Joooooin uuuuuusssssssss...

...nah, just kidding. You do your thing. :D

2 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

but wait, blues are my favorites...where do i fall on this? i'm just hte average middle dragon

Run

Run while you can

The war is coming

It kinda cracks me up when Mimics hatch - that big ole hatchie comes out of that teeny weeny egg.

Nope, i'll stand alone, proud and solitary! Go blue! Greens and Purples can fight it out, my blues will watch from the sidelines and stay out of it =P 

2 minutes ago, DarkDagger said:

so for science, i've got a round of siyats that i'll be attempting to earthquake in around 14 hours. they'll be just over a day old, so... we'll see what happens!

Best of luck! I'm really interested in how that turns out.

3 minutes ago, epickitty25 said:

Any help here?

if it's incubated, i'm pretty sure you want to hatch when the timer is between 3 days and 2 days for a blue! so no, you'd be waiting another 17 hours on that one.

Just now, DarkDagger said:

if it's incubated, i'm pretty sure you want to hatch when the timer is between 3 days and 2 days for a blue! so no, you'd be waiting another 17 hours on that one.

Thank you so much. 😀 thought my math was off 😅

3 minutes ago, Kaini said:

It kinda cracks me up when Mimics hatch - that big ole hatchie comes out of that teeny weeny egg.

It is a little funny, yeah. XD

yea xD basically for blues and purples, you dont' want to incubate. you're going to be waiting just as long as you would without incubating, and incubating just messes up the times and makes them easier to die from less days to hatch. At least, that's how it appears to me

oh and...go BLUE! Team Neutral! (though honestly i skew more to helping the Green side =P so uh...go Team Green, the Blues on my scroll support you )

Edited by Sirithiliel

6 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

COMPLACENCY IS COMPLICITY

I’m confused. All of my eggs hatched green at 4 days, but I never incubated them. I only either used precog or influence.

Could someone explain this?

Edited by Mrs_Prudence

6 minutes ago, Kaini said:

CRACKS you up? ;)

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

COMPLACENCY IS COMPLICITY

it's okay i already made up my mind D= look at my post just above yours, you have the support of Blue. We're just Team Blue while supporting Team Green

12 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

You can try... but our army grows much faster, oh slow hatching ones   8 )

I have a bunch of unnamed random Sunsongs to sort and you can bet your Blusangs they’ll be working as mobile propaganda billboards for team green now.

OMG 'you can bet your Blusangs' is just the best!! I need to find a way to work that into everyday conversation and watch people's confused looks lol!

20 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

“IF YOU’RE VIOLET YOU’RE A TYRANT”

”WE ARE A MEAN, GREEN REBELLION MACHINE!”

”WE WILL MAKE THEM RUE THE BLUE”

”MAKE VALKEMARE GREEN AGAIN”

“Rosebuds aren’t red,

but Violets are poo,

Kill them all dead,

OR THEY’LL TAKE YOUR BABIES TOO!”

Headcanon accepted. Let the revolution begin!

I will say thanks to TJ09 and the spriters for the very pretty dragons.  However, for the first time I am going to be highly critical...I hate the time based mechanism.  Interesting or not, it will slow me down, and between lineages and experiments, it is a horrible thing for me.  Other people are, of course,  perfectly right to like it. I will collect my absolute minimum,. and they will sit on my scroll along with everything else I refuse to breed.

I do love the murder pygmies and will definitely do some lineages with these. .

2 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Headcanon accepted. Let the revolution begin!

XD I am sorry but the idea of a Sayit revolution is.... amusing in my opinion.

And I just noticed the time. Dangit I have to get ready for work! But this is so much fun! lol I wonder how many new pages this thread will gather while I'm away? (Is someone going to make a Site Discussion thread about the different color teams? Totally should!!)

1 minute ago, JavaTigress said:

XD I am sorry but the idea of a Sayit revolution is.... amusing in my opinion.

Sayit loud and clear! :);)

Well my plans are for one green, two blues, and a purple, so FOUR MAN TEAM SHUTTING DOWN THE SYSTEM.

GREEN- TELL YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY

BLUES- SPREAD THE WORD

PURPLE- DESTROY THE HIERARCHY FROM THE INSIDE OUT