TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

So. The next question is, does anybody have an egg that will hatch purple tonight after midnight? I know that's the earliest time we can get purples, but since everyone incubates....?

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

by how much time they hatch with

to put it as simple as possible since it is kind of difficult to get at first:

1. Incubate an egg > it hatches earlier than normal and you get Green

2. DO NOT incubate an egg > it hatches normally, you get a blue

3. DO NOT incubate an egg AND fog it until it has only under 3 days left > get a purple (we think)

Wow, very interesting concept. So, this will take a few tries to get all 3! 😅

1 minute ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

So. The next question is, does anybody have an egg that will hatch purple tonight after midnight? I know that's the earliest time we can get purples, but since everyone incubates....?

I've got one that should if all goes well.

1 minute ago, dommybomb said:

Wow, very interesting concept. So, this will take a few tries to get all 3! 😅

indeed! Green and blue are pretty much verified, with their colors hatching consistently using that strategy. I haven't seen any purples to see if that theory is true yet, i have a egg hatching under 2 days tomorrow that should be purple and i'll find out for sure then, but i havent' seen any reports here of purples hatched yet

4 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Mine is still over 5 days... I'm still waiting for it to go under 4...

5 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

indeed! Green and blue are pretty much verified, with their colors hatching consistently using that strategy. I haven't seen any purples to see if that theory is true yet, i have a egg hatching under 2 days tomorrow that should be purple and i'll find out for sure then, but i havent' seen any reports here of purples hatched yet

Well, my fave color being purple, I am very to eager to see if your theory is correct! So I wish you luck on your soon-to-hatch Siyat!

I have 4 eggs that should hatch purple tonight, but we shall see. I think I'm going to wait until they hit 1 day 23 hours before putting them in hatcheries, just to be safe.

4 minutes ago, dommybomb said:

Well, my fave color being purple, I am very to eager to see if your theory is correct! So I wish you luck on your soon-to-hatch Siyat!

thanks! it has plenty of views so it should hatch pretty quick after i unfog it, but i want to wait until it drops under 2 days and it wont' do that until tomorrow early afternoon, but i'll definitely reprot my result

So, we getting purples tonight?

I have a couple at 2d 3 hrs (incubated)

Mine won't be purple-timed until tomorrow afternoon, but I'll be stalking this thread to see if people get purples tonight! I'm excited but also a little nervous, because what if it turns out that *isn't* how you get purples??

Maybe, Mine from the itnitial release already hatched, So for me to get a purple, I'll have to wait another 2-3 days. Unless I get unlucky and pull a Neglected or it dies. But, I should be okay lol.

Hopefully! I'm excited to see and have the mystery be done for sure. I've got a bunch fogged right now, though I hate being egglocked.. I'll get over it

1 minute ago, Kaini said:

So, we getting purples tonight?

I have a couple at 2d 3 hrs (incubated)

Hoping! 🤞My one is at 3d 3 hrs unincubated, I may wait a bit longer than that though because it has enough views that it will probably hatch the second I unfog it.

I'm loving the idea of the fun color scheme game. lol, but I do have one big question. can someone please explain to me the hatching color conditions? I thought it was day-based, but I was wrong. I just had a hatchie break from its shell green. I'm so confused. ^^;

Edited by Syiren
typos are evil.

Just now, Syiren said:

I'm loving the idea of the run color scheme game. lol, but I do have one big question. can someone please explain to me the hatching color conditions? I thought it was day-based, but I was wrong. I just had a hatchie break from its shell green. I'm so confused. ^^;

For a green: incubate and hatch a day early

For a blue: DON'T incubate and hatch on time/a little late

For a purple (Speculation): hatch on a timer LESS then 3 days.

Just now, Syiren said:

I'm loving the idea of the run color scheme game. lol, but I do have one big question. can someone please explain to me the hatching color conditions? I thought it was day-based, but I was wrong. I just had a hatchie break from its shell green. I'm so confused. ^^;

It's based on the time left on the hatchie. Someone posted a nice simple graphic explaining it but I'm not sure where the post was... Basically, hatching normal-time without incubate gets blue, normal-time with incubate is green, below 3 days is purple.... Something like that.

Ohhhhh okay, that makes sense. I incubated all of my new babies. That explains the green. xD Thanks guys! That helps out a ton!

3 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Ohhhhh okay, that makes sense. I incubated all of my new babies. That explains the green. xD Thanks guys! That helps out a ton!

You're welcome. :D

5 minutes ago, Syiren said:

If you want the other colors, you can still get them if you fog your unhatched eggs and wait it out. 

Just traded for a chocolate mint Siyat with one of my own blues. I couldn't help but think this is some kind of scandalous act to other Siyats. XD

1 minute ago, Gryphonic said:

If you want the other colors, you can still get them if you fog your unhatched eggs and wait it out. 

thanks! I fogged the one I caught earlier today, and successfully traded one green for a blue. I haven't inclubated the one I fogged and I don't plan to, knowing the conditions now. The waiting might suck, but I'm a patient dragon tamer. lol.

2 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

Just traded for a chocolate mint Siyat with one of my own blues. I couldn't help but think this is some kind of scandalous act to other Siyats. XD

out of curiosity, I checked out your scroll and I wanted to thank you for offering your blue for my green. I recognize the "WO" code as the one I put up for trade. :D