TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

2 minutes ago, Toyo said:

I got a blue hatchling, 4d0hrs with no incubate, with influencing. 

If purple requires another day, how the heck will I be patient enough to wait for that?!

Wait... four hours left, or you've had it for four hours?

1 minute ago, Looti said:

I meant that you hatch them at the actual time, not grabbing them from the biomes.

However, this is kind of unlikely.

That would be painful. I mean, hatch it on a specific day? Can do! Hour? Minute? NOPE

Edited by Eeveecat1248

Just now, Toasttt said:

Wait... four hours left, or you've had it for four hours?

That's the time it hatched. 

\\trying to catch up to speed here\\

Sooo... BSA's MIGHT have an effect on color? Orrr... No? I missed like 4 pages lol

Based on evidence I’m now strongly suspecting time left at hatching.

X = time left when hatched 

X > 3d Green

3d > X > 2d Blue

2d > X Purple

Just traded for some 4d11h eggs, I will incubate and hatch in 12h when they’ll hit 2d 23h and see what’s to be seen.

You know . . . egg . . . that I am watching . . . waiting . . . to hatch . . . this would go better if you would STOP GETTING SICK. *glares at it and then gives it murderchicken soup*

Just now, Jazeki said:

That's the time it hatched. 

I realize my wording was weird. My brain is rattled right now so I should've typed it clearer. XD I meant to ask if it had 4 days left or they've had it for 4 days, but it makes sense now that that was the time left. It's a late hour.

If they had it for 4 days, though, does that mean that the experiment @Kaini was going to try might not work, unless they're trying for the even hour and not the 3 days.

I'm totally lost, but I have a couple more eggs about to hatch without incubate. If they turn blue, then … 

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Based on evidence I’m now strongly suspecting time left at hatching.

X = time left when hatched 

X > 3d Green

3d > X > 2d Blue

2d > X Purple

Just traded for some 4d11h eggs, I will incubate and hatch in 12h when they’ll hit 2d 23h and see what’s to be seen.

i'm trying to trade for low-time eggs as well, to speed up the testing process -.- we'll see if i get any offers

Aren’t we all just the dragon equivalent of aggressive soccer moms mad their kid got assigned a different color team shirt then we wanted? It might just be the sleep deprivation speaking, but I find this partially annoying and partially hilarious.

Maybe it depends om what Day the egg gets it's first crack? Like, the Green hatchies had à crack already before Midnight, whereas the blue ones got their first after Midnight?

WAIT A THOUGHT, and the reason Blues and BSA interactions seem weird—

Incubate LOOKS like it removes time, but internally the site still sees an incubated 4d egg as 5d, which is why they can get sick easy (looking at you, Prizes). So perhaps it’s based on TRUE time left?

X = TRUE time left when hatched 

X > 4d Green

4d > X > 3d Blue

3d > X Purple

Who knows, its completely possible, cos glitches are sneaky lol

Just now, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Incubate LOOKS like it removes time, but internally the site still sees an incubated 4d egg as 5d, which is why they can get sick easy (looking at you, Prizes). So perhaps it’s based on TRUE time left?

X > 4d Green

4d > X > 3d Blue

3d > X Purple

it's too late at night @.@ i don't understand

1 minute ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

Aren’t we all just the dragon equivalent of aggressive soccer moms mad their kid got assigned a different color team shirt then we wanted? It might just be the sleep deprivation speaking, but I find this partially annoying and partially hilarious.

I am laughing way too much at that!! 

X > 4d Green

4d > X > 3d Blue

3d > X Purple

That's what I was just thinking! So you have to consider whether you've incubated it, no matter when you did.

X > 4d Green

4d > X > 3d Blue

3d > X Purple

Oooh. Good idea. That’s gonna mess up a lot of previous ideas, but it might just be the solution.

2 minutes ago, Caileh said:

Maybe it depends om what Day the egg gets it's first crack? Like, the Green hatchies had à crack already before Midnight, whereas the blue ones got their first after Midnight?

My egg was already cracking before midnight. Blue.

Just now, dragondoodle said:

That's what I was just thinking! So you have to consider whether you've incubated it, no matter when you did.

If thats true, fogging and Incubating are the only way to get the other colors. Right? 😕

i literally only came here for purple hatchies and to have a good time and honestly im feeling so attacked right now-

I DONT think my impatient little heart can leave an egg until 2 days 23 hours.

3 minutes ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

This. XD

We were all hoping for solid blues as soon as the day turned, and now that there's a MIX of blues and greens, we're reading into every tiny detail :lol: I wonder if we're all just sleep-deprived and overthinking this entirely.

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

I am laughing way too much at that!! 

I’m glad my sh*tpost style nightposts made someone laugh!

Just now, Toasttt said:

This. XD

We were all hoping for solid blues as soon as the day turned, and now that there's a MIX of blues and greens, we're reading into every tiny detail :lol: I wonder if we're all just sleep-deprived and overthinking this entirely.

Maayyybeee... But its still amusing lol