TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

I'm considering it could be based on time left... since my dragon was below 3 days 0 hours, it was, technically speaking, 2 days x hours.

and if that's right that means that the only thing purples could be is 1 day x hours.

Welp. Looks like I'm fogging mine from hatching until you guys figure it out.

I incubated one of my Spots and it was Green. That was the only BSA I did on it.

Edited by Looti

mine both hatched green at exactly 4 days but I saw one hatch green at 3 d 22h. 

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

so...

1. it's not biome based

2. it's not view based

3. it's not time grabbed

4. it's not time hatched

5. it's not BSA's used on it apparently

what else is there we haven't tried yet that is resulting in this apparently random appearance of blues?

Im trying to think of something but it’s almost 1 in the morning and my brain is frazzled. Whyyyyyyyy

2 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

I'm considering it could be based on time left... since my dragon was below 3 days 0 hours, it was, technically speaking, 2 days x hours.

and if that's right that means that the only thing purples could be is 1 day x hours.

i suppose i can try it on my oldest egg that will hatch on Thursday, if it isn't figured out before then. Fog it until it's under 1 day and then let it hatch. But that'll be days from now, so hopefully we can figure it out before then

Edited by Sirithiliel

Goodness. At this point I'm nearly ready to give up and allow mine to all hatch green, and wait until it's all figured out before getting any more. This is.... Wow. Definitely seems like concerns about a complicated mechanic were right!

1 minute ago, Alrexwolf said:

I'm totally testing this by keeping mine fogged until they go below 3d left.

This is going to sound ridiculous maybe, but CLICK based? How many clicks have blues had compared to greens? I know mine only had 1. I just can't think of what else it could possibly be. BSAs just seems so weird of a concept, not to mention I thought a few pages back someone said that they didn't incubate OR influence and it hatched blue.

I still don’t think it’s BSAs anymore but in case we missed something, we’ve seen:

- Greens with incu + influ

- Greens with incu

- Blues with precog

- Blues with precog + influ

- Blues with incu

Maybe it’s Greens hatching at 3d+, Blue 2d+, Purple 1d+? The colors “cooling down?”

Anyone with a blue remember time left at hatching?

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

My blue has less clicks than my green, by more than 100. 

I assume if Corteo confirmed it wasn't view based that includes clicks because... dang that would Actually be evil. 

Just now, Toasttt said:

This is going to sound ridiculous maybe, but CLICK based? How many clicks have blues had compared to greens? I know mine only had 1. I just can't think of what else it could possibly be. BSAs just seems so weird of a concept, not to mention I thought a few pages back someone said that they didn't incubate OR influence and it hatched blue.

mine have 2 clicks, and hatched green.

but that is a really unfair mechanic if it IS that way, because you cannot control if someone clicks on your dragon, and clicks are a natural byproduct of putting things in hatcheries to help them hatch -.-

if it's time left based, that's annoying, but at least do-able thorugh fogging. Even if they will take up an egg slot for an excessive amount of time

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I still don’t think it’s BSAs anymore but in case we missed something, we’ve seen:

- Greens with incu

- Blues with precog

Maybe it’s Greens hatching at 3d+, Blue 2d+, Purple 1d+? The colors “cooling down?”

And blues with only incubate and nothing else. 

Just now, angelicdragonpuppy said:

- Greens with incu

- Blues with precog

I hope it isn’t blues with precog Bc I don’t have any aeons

1 minute ago, Toasttt said:

Don't think so. One of my blues had 1, my green had 6. My other blue now has more than either, though some of those were from being posted.

(I'ma gonna fog it, folks, so it doesn't get sick.)

Just now, angelicdragonpuppy said:

- Greens with incu

- Blues with precog

Until proven otherwise I think my theory is that it's which bsa is used that matters... incubate gets green. precog gets blue.... maybe stun to get purple?

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

- Greens with incu

- Blues with precog

i'm going to try it, but it's going to be days before we get results since all my eggs are new ones from today

2 minutes ago, Toasttt said:

5 clicks on blue, I have greens from 1 to 8 clicks. Definitely not that.

Hmmm. What if it's Incu=green, precog=blue, and ONLY influence=purple ? I can test this . . . I've got my next egg one hour from hatching and it's only been precogged.

It can't be based on which BSAs are used; my green and blue were BOTH incubated. Nothing else.

Edited by Alrexwolf
wrong frickin bsa get it together soph

3 minutes ago, Toasttt said:

I doubt it. One of my greens had 13 clicks and the rest had 1.

Have any eggs hatched blue after being influenced? Sorry if I missed something.

Edit: nevermind, just saw the post above

Edited by The Dragoness

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

except people have gotten blues using incubate only, no precog

dammit. 

Just now, dragondoodle said:

Hmmm. What if it's Incu=green, precog=blue, and ONLY influence=purple ? I can test this . . . I've got my next egg one hour from hatching and it's only been precogged.

but people have used INcubate only and gotten Blues