TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

Alright i traded 2 green hatchies for 2 low time glow-spot egg, i'll try and hatch it at 3 days or at 2 days, haven't decided yet. Regardless, it'll be my chosen experiment. I have other eggs i grabbed from today i can use to replace my greens, since they appear to be a lot easier to get than the other colors

Edited by Sirithiliel

4 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

it's too late at night @.@ i don't understand

It might be based on how old an egg really is.

like if you have a 5d egg, and incubate, it SAYS it’s 4d now... but really it’s still 5d.

Does that help?

Just now, angelicdragonpuppy said:

It might be based on how old an egg really is.

like if you have a 5d egg, and incubate, it SAYS it’s 4d now... but really it’s still 5d.

Does that help?

so basically just don't use incubate xD

well i have to low time eggs now, i'll hatch one at 3 days and i'll wait a day and hatch the other at 2 days

1 minute ago, Cjcrazy said:

Maayyybeee... But its still amusing lol

On the other hand, especially considering that this is the same artist who sprites and designed the Dark Luminas, and given that DC’s mechanics are getting more and more complex, I feel that we’re justified in our concern. At least a little.

Ok, mine just hatched blue at exactly 12:46:5?. Fogged for protection.

It hatched at 4 days left.

No BSAs used.

I unfogged and it only got 2 views/uvs between 4d1h and 4d/hatch.

Exact stats at hatch time (and showing non-influenced) in spoiler below:

Spoiler

HDpgWUc.jpg

Just now, Eeveecat1248 said:

On the other hand, especially considering that this is the same artist who sprites and designed the Dark Luminas, and given that DC’s mechanics are getting more and more complex, I feel that we’re justified in our concern. At least a little.

i agree =P 

anywho, my gender scroll goals are going to be completely messed up. I have no idea anymore what i influenced to be what, and what genders the eggs i traded away were going to be xD

Just now, Nightwalkerkey said:

Watch the greens be somehow the hardest to get, and purples the easiest.... x)

That would make me both wanna double over in laughter and jump off a cliff

True. I don't really like Lumina Dragons lol. I personally like Scripts best

Okay so, un-hid my 3d egg (that was incubated) and it hatched blue! So... what does this mean?

6 minutes ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

Aren’t we all just the dragon equivalent of aggressive soccer moms mad their kid got assigned a different color team shirt then we wanted? It might just be the sleep deprivation speaking, but I find this partially annoying and partially hilarious.

"Ugh, did you SERIOUSLY just put my dragon on the green team? His best friend is on the PURPLE team, and now you're going to ruin their friendship! Someone's going to accidently breathe fire on each other, then they'll start fighting, and they'll hate each other, and-"

8 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

WAIT A THOUGHT, and the reason Blues and BSA interactions seem weird—

Incubate LOOKS like it removes time, but internally the site still sees an incubated 4d egg as 5d, which is why they can get sick easy (looking at you, Prizes). So perhaps it’s based on TRUE time left?

X = TRUE time left when hatched 

X > 4d Green

4d > X > 3d Blue

3d > X Purple

I am not going to get all hot and bothered about it now, but I will say, if this is the case,  if it has anything at  all to do with BSA's it will be the most idiotic  thing in DC ever.

Geez I really hope it isn’t by how much time an egg has left, bc that’s less of a fun mechanic and more a tedious waste of egg space :^/

1 minute ago, Kaini said:

Okay so, un-hid my 3d egg (that was incubated) and it hatched blue! So... what does this mean?

You're making me want to incubate and fog/hatch my 4d 1hr natural (no alterations) egg... But I only have one incubate left and was saving it for later lol

3 minutes ago, Kaini said:

That still fits my theory. A 3d egg incubated is EXACTLY 4d old in reality, falling just under the threshold for green.

Basically, Greens can only hatch unnaturally early. Since you waited, your use of incubate was negated.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Just now, Nightwalkerkey said:

You're making me want to incubate and fog/hatch my 4d 1hr natural (no alterations) egg... But I only have one incubate left and was saving it for later lol

Mmmmm try it with just 4 days? Some people got blues with 4d with no incubate.

4 minutes ago, WildestRose said:

"Ugh, did you SERIOUSLY just put my dragon on the green team? His best friend is on the PURPLE team, and now you're going to ruin their friendship! Someone's going to accidently breathe fire on each other, then they'll start fighting, and they'll hate each other, and-"

*Meanwhile on the other side of the field*

”I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY MR ‘I CREATED THIS GAME SO I’M THE REFEREE’ TJ09, MY DRAGON DESERVES TO BE ON THE BLUE TEAM! PUT HIM ON THE BLUE TEAM OR I THROW CAPRI SUNS AND GATORADE AT YOU LIKE WATER BALLOONS!!”

Edited by Eeveecat1248

2 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

That still fits my theory. A 3d egg incubated is EXACTLY 4d old in reality, falling just under the threshold for green.

Basically, Greens can only hatch unnaturally early. Since you waited, your use of incubate was negated.

tomorrow i'll have one of my trade eggs under 3d23hour, so i'll be able to test the theory in the morning. i'll save the other egg for the next day when it's under 2days

Edited by Sirithiliel

4 minutes ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

Oh, I completely agree. It feels like this stuff is getting crazier ever couple of releases.

6 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Watch the greens be somehow the hardest to get, and purples the easiest.... x)

Greens just gradually become rarer and rarer while purples become common. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Oof. Well, guess what I'm doing now, since I have a 3d egg that was incubated, too.

5 minutes ago, WildestRose said:

1 minute ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

*Meanwhile on the other side of the field*

”I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY MR ‘I CREATED THIS GAME SO I’M THE REFEREE’ TJ09 MY DRAGON DESERVES TO BE ON THE BLUE TEAM PUT HIM ON THE BLUE TEAM OR I THROW CAPRI SUNS AND GATORADE AT YOU LIKE WATER BALLOONS”

This got so much better XD

If this turns out to be an egg age thing I’m gonna be kinda annoyed because incubate is my l i f e

Then for a Blue, leave it Fogged until under 4 days? I dunno. 

3 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Soooo wait another day for purples? I suppose? gonna try it.

4 minutes ago, nuggetmaster said:

Geez I really hope it isn’t by how much time an egg has left, bc that’s less of a fun mechanic and more a tedious waste of egg space :^/

Yeah. I'm kind of hoping I don't like their looks at this point, so I only have to deal with all this a few times.