TJ09

2018-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 12th Birthday!

So many exciting changes! I overclicked so I'm missing the reds, but I'm sure I can get some later.

Love the new red model, is scaly goodness!

Happy Birthday DC 💖

I love the updated dragons, thank you TJ & Spriters! (y)

Loving this update, got one of each egg!
Happy birthday DC!

Give me back my precious Mana Alchemy and I'll be the happiest kitten in town.

but thanks anyway for this MUCH needed update! :wub:

25 minutes ago, LadyNightshade said:

It would be funny if the eggs ended up being a snake dragon, a lion dragon, a raven/eagle dragon, and a badger dragon.

Since all those color combos are totally the hogwarts house colors haha. Even the descriptions really match up with book described house personalities. Can't wait to see the hatchlings and adults.

I think you nailed it, they're Harry Potter eggs. The dragons probably won't actually LOOK like Hogwarts emblems, though, same as the Power Ranger dragons don't actually look like Power Rangers. Just an in-joke really.

I really love the new features and the sprite updates!

I send some eggs to the AP, some are 3rd gen Shimmers and Tinsels, 2nd gen. Gold eggs (one of the CB Holly x CB Gold) and 2nd gen Silver eggs. I hope some of you without those eggs are able to get them. 😊

Okay, now I can definitely smell a Harry Potter-reference when looking at these new eggs and their descriptions... :D

Yes!!!! With the new market set in place, I can finally get a CB gold I've always wanted!!! ((and the most terrible luck getting.)) Happy 12th Birthday DC!!!! Yahoooo!!!!!

WB

Market?! AMAZING! (but where is ultraviolet dragon egg  ;c)

Will be more options to earn Shards? other than weekly limit from account actions? eg. missions?

6 minutes ago, tjekan said:

I think you nailed it, they're Harry Potter eggs. The dragons probably won't actually LOOK like Hogwarts emblems, though, same as the Power Ranger dragons don't actually look like Power Rangers. Just an in-joke really.

It seems like a little joke, yes. I had a bit of a giggle over the wording of 'dragons for you to sort through'. :P The eggs are so beautiful though that I can't wait to see what's inside, whether they look like anything Hogwarts related or not! I think the red egg is especially beautiful. ^_^ I can't wait for them to hatch! 

Just now, Erra said:

Will be more options to earn Shards? other than weekly limit from account actions? eg. missions?

Perhaps in the future! Maybe that's something you can suggest in the feedback thread. ^_^ 

Edited by StormWizard212

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave , thanks for the new updates they are really awesome! :D

i keep looking in the cave for eggs but theres litterally no eggs is this a glitch or something..?

OOOh! Magnificent new eggs! And new trade center and market!

Awesome, awesome! Thank you, TJ!  :D Can't WAIT to see what these new pretties look like!

Edited by JavaTigress

3 minutes ago, KaitoDragon6248 said:

i keep looking in the cave for eggs but theres litterally no eggs is this a glitch or something..?

They are definitely dropping at the five minute marks for me. 

10 minutes ago, Erra said:

Market?! AMAZING! (but where is ultraviolet dragon egg  ;c)

The market gives you CB dragons and Ultraviolet dragon is a Hybrid and hybrids can't be caveborns so that's why none of the hybrid dragons are in the market I guess. 

The new additions to the site are awesome! I love the look of the new eggs and the trading center is amazing! Thanks for all the new upgrades and dragons. Can't wait to see what they'll be!

4 minutes ago, cefren_ said:

The market gives you CB dragons and Ultraviolet dragon is a Hybrid and hybrids can't be caveborns so that's why none of the hybrid dragons are in the market I guess. 

Ahhhh i dot know its a hybrid xD

Woohooo happy bday! I loooove the new seasonal sprites, they look great! ^^

I filled myself up and got two of each of the four.

I am very excited over the fact they seem to be Harry Potter-themed. *-*

Edited by Gluria

Jaw hits the floor. Happy Birthday DC! Woooooo! 

Oh, I only now noticed that TJ's got 3 Earthly scent eggs! Dimorphism on adults but not eggs?