TJ09

2018-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 12th Birthday!

YEEEAAAHH the trading hub and market! These are features I definitely wanted, looks awesome. Where is the link to the market, maybe I'm just blind but I'm not seeing it?

1 minute ago, VVarhound said:

YEEEAAAHH the trading hub and market! These are features I definitely wanted, looks awesome. Where is the link to the market, maybe I'm just blind but I'm not seeing it?

Click the little shard counter you have at the top of your screen, next to the clock.

I've been so distracted with everything else that I forgot to comment on the new dragons, but yay Hogwarts dragons! I wanted to be biased and get 4 Ravenclaw dragons, but decided to get a pair of each(excepting the Hufflepuff because I lack a platinum trophy, soblol). Am happily egglocked!

Just now, VVarhound said:

https://dragcave.net/market

You can click on your currency. :) (It's at the top of the page next to your username, if you're using a PC)

5 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

I've been so distracted with everything else that I forgot to comment on the new dragons, but yay Hogwarts dragons!

I don't think I mentioned them, either! I'm egglocked with other things (because I'm a poor planner) so I've only got three so far, but I'm going to collect so many of these little beauties! :D Can't wait for them to hatch! 

Wow, these updates are incredible! I LOVE the market idea! I'll have to go unlock every dragon I haven't yet, at least they can be unlocked by viewing dragons. I also LOVE that the in-game currency is something you can earn and don't have to buy. I'm super excited about the notifications but haven't found them yet, will soon I'm sure. However I am a little sad I don't have my eighth egg slot yet, as it means I will have to settle for three cave born pairs unless I can catch another of the fourth.This is the best I'm so glad I remembered to check today!

This feels like a dream, it's so good! THANK YOU so much, oh my god!

Also, Hogwarts dragons? YES A MILLION TIMES! I gotta represent and hoard me them yellow eggs~

Wow, so many changes! And 4 new eggs! Now I need to go exploring...

Happy birthday, DC!

Well, I've got my sets complete :) Thanks spriters, feature designers and TJ for another wonderful DC Birthday! I love the changes, including the new sprites for the existing dragons!

And welcome new moderators! Congrats with your jobs :D

Edited by Sheriziya

I can't seem to find where to set notifications

Edited by Cecona

I'm still not the biggest fan of the new seasonal sprites, but I've gotta say that they look really nice in the lineage tiles. ❤️

Edited by Crystals

I've always wanted a trading hub! I was making fruitless searches for one ever since that third party one closed down. I cannot thank the DC team more for creating the in-cave trade hub.

The new eggs look so dang cool as well! It's a shame that I'm egglocked rn 😧 (but they will hatch soon)

EDIT: they are gone, reeeeee

Edited by SyntheticSiivally

Wow! That hour drop really helped me out, was able to get one of each plus a second forest one. I can only get two more though. Still haven't found the notification settings.

Oh. My. God. This is so cool. The trading hub. The market. New eggs. Everything. So cool. *__*

Though it will take me forever to NOT always click on the "Trading" button when I want to go to my dragons. Years of training to mindlessly click on that exact spot in the navbar... D : (When did the forum start to replace ASCII emoticons with images? Not nice.)

Also, why is a Chicken more expensive than a CB Gold on the market?!

I really like the new Reds, the old ones were really outdated. I am not so fond of the new Seasonals yet, the Autumn's wings look so pale now and the new shading makes all of them look kind of... metallic? Especially the Springs.

Edited by Imago

I now have one of each of the new eggs. ^_^ It's still a few hours before some of my other eggs will hatch, but I'm excited to grab more once I can! 

Only need the Forest ones.

Already reached my weekly Gold Limit ._. Pity its only 100g per Week...