TJ09

2018-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 12th Birthday!

happy Birthday DC! :wub:

thanks for the market! and really curious about the new eggs!

3 minutes ago, webcowgirl said:

But but but the male and female Spring hatchies look exactly the same now ...

Look at the pink on their heads. They're still slightly different! :) You can still differentiate between the two hatchlings if you look closely enough.

I'm really loving the sprite updates! They're gorgeous. I've always had a soft spot for Seasonals and I love them even more now. :wub:

Happy birthday Dragon Cave!! Thank you so much for all the awesomeness you have provided us with! :D

(Awesome sprite updates, too- I've been hoping for a new Red :) )

Edited by Raynaleon

Happy birthday DC! Can't wait to see what these probably Hogwarts new releases grow into!

Happy birthday, Dragon cave! I'm not sure if I like the new market thing, but I have to say I just love the sprite updates! Seasonal has always been one of my favourite breeds and now they look better than they ever did, without being too different from the original sprites. And the birthday release then! Those must be some Harry Potter dragons? :D I can't wait to see them hatch!

4 minutes ago, Shelybear said:

Where's the market? How do I opt-in?

Hmmm never mind I found it.

Alongside the ID and time bar. It shows directly how many currency I have now.

Happy Birthdat Dragon Cave!! Thank you for years of fun, and to many more! 😍

1 minute ago, tiny_gremlin said:

Well, the going market prices certainly goes a long way to confirming how rare (or not) something is.

I don't think it necessarily does, actually. Magmas, for example, cost more than Golds currently. Chickens are considerably more pricey than Golds, despite being generally less valuable in trades and easier to find in cave. I don't think this gives a definitive indication of how rare something is, especially since rarity is influenced by perceived market value as determined by players. :)

Just now, StormWizard212 said:

I don't think it necessarily does, actually. Magmas, for example, cost more than Golds currently. Chickens are considerably more pricey than Golds, despite being generally less valuable in trades and easier to find in cave. I don't think this gives a definitive indication of how rare something is, especially since rarity is influenced by perceived market value as determined by players. :)

Maybe it's based off of the rarity values that are currently in place?  I suppose we'll figure that out if the prices suddenly shift.  *keeps eyes peeled*

saw the new trading section and at least looked at it.  didn't try it out yet though.  

i am personally not sold on the red dragon update.  i like the seasonals though.  

thanks for the new pretty eggs!  

happy birthday DC!

edit:  managed to grab a pair of each!  

Edited by spring_dragon

Happy Birthday DC! A dozen Years and still around. 😃

This is such a nice update to the game. The Reds and Seasonals look so good now. I love them all.

And the Marked stuff is nice too if you haven't so much luck top grab a dino or another very rare species.

The new eggs remind me of Hogwarts Houses somehow because it says magical in the anouncement and the colors in the egg descriptions...

I have two of each now. Wasn't so hard to get those. :)

Edited by Draconis92

Almost ten years togehter (when??). About two years of hiatus (it happens). More than 1300 dragons collected, 152 still to go, and now 40 more to collect.. Also trading hub, and market...

What more can I want?

*cracks knuckles*  

Okay, that wasn't so bad.  I've got 1 of each while I wait for my other eggies to either hatch/be picked up.

1 minute ago, KostberaLili said:

Happy birthday!

Are the new eggs Hogwarts-themed, by the way?

It does seem that way.

The new changes and dragons look splendid and I look forward to getting to know them all as I work through each section. Thanks to TJ and all the staff and spriters!

God the game kept glitching my message and now I'm egg locked for 5 hours with 6 of the same kind of egg. ARGH. Also, I can't find the marketplace LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!!!