TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

Waiting six hours for an egg to hatch seems forever when I want to breed something for another person. Come on little Sweetling, hatch for me!

25 minutes ago, Sazandra said:

Having got bored trying to grab missing cave bred eggs from the Valentine's page, I went hunting on the abandoned page.  I soon found two of the CB eggs I've been looking for, numbers three and four took a while longer but I've now got my limit of previous valentines.

Yep--they are stopping to drop in the AP, even 09's I think.  I can't pick stuff up because I already have 2 etc.  And they'll sit in that upper left hand corner through a bunch of refreshes, too!  Same thing happened at Christmas, including cb hatchies by the end!

I completely forgot I was supposed to pick up a gift from someone when I got unlocked, and re-locked myself with CBs before remembering. 5 hours to wait, ugghhh. 

Only CBs I still need are the Radiant Angels (second favorite, behind Mutamore), then I'll have all of them :3 Too bad that they're so hard to grab; I don't think I've seen a single one, so far. :/ lol as soon as I posted that, I saw one in the caves and actually managed to get one, despite it being the last thing I clicked. Hopefully I can nab another ^^

Ooh, just grabbed the last one I needed; now to wait for the new ones in a few days and to grab APs to freeze once I'm unlocked. ^^

Edited by Natakiro

Can't believe I have CB mutamores on my scroll now! They're so charming.

Egglocked for now, but the only CBs I need are 1x Heartseeker, 1x Val '09, and 2x Sweetling.

Does anyone else leave certain CB breeds to collect last? I love all of the holidays, but there are a few that I wouldn't be so upset about if I didn't have CBs of them. Hehe ^.^;

Edited by coo_

@broadway_fiend, @coo_ how long until you are unlocked? I have CB Sweetlings that will come off cooldown in about 4 hours if you want them, but I really can't hold them much longer then that.

I've hit a caveborn Sweetling and an '09 in the AP in the last half hour!  If you can't get 'em from the cave, check out the eggs in there!

Well I got 2 radiant angel, an ‘09, a rosebud, and an Arsani cb. Still need heartseeker, Sweetling, and those pirple ones from last year. I’ll try to grab a Sweet and a Heartseeker when my batch of eggs hatch

@HeatherMarieI’m locked until one of my Arsanis and my other Radiant Angel get enough views, I incubated them and they should hatch soon as they’re both under 4 days, if that works for you!

Edited by broadway_fiend

Augh, I just can't manage to grab a Sweetling, and it looks like the old "newer breed that can't be touched" walls are starting up again. Annoying.

still trying to get another sweetling and an "09. sigh.

i've only bred one of my soulstones, and it only gave me two eggs. i haven't  decided what to breed the other one with.

yay! caught my second sweetling at last. and yay! finally caught my last '09 . now i have them all :)

Edited by greycat

I suggest making it so alt sweetlings owned by users with the "alt flag" checked can still breed the alts as offspring, that'll stop disagreements with lineages and future plans.

I wish there was a way to un-freeze hatchlings...Back in the day, when I first caught Val '09's...I stupidly froze one of my caveborns.  I know I could release it in order to get another, but...I don't want to, as it's a 4-digit.  Dilemma. *sigh*

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

There is a suggestion for unfreezing that you can go give your support to. I wish for it as well.

Hm, there are no mutamores in the AP. Only around 3 breeds are there.

@VioletWhirlwind This is the thread Dragon_Arbock is referring to. 

I'm also noticing a lack of Mutamores and Soulstones in the AP. I would love to grab some Arsanis since they make such great checkers, but I need two prizekin Soulstones, darn it! I'm practicing control.

Ugh, one of my Arsani hatchies is sick. I thought hatchies didn't get sick as easy as eggs, it has less views then some of my eggs do before they hatch. Finicky little thing. It's safely fogged now, and wasn't sick when I checked it a half hour ago, so it hasn't been sick very long.

8 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Ugh, one of my Arsani hatchies is sick. I thought hatchies didn't get sick as easy as eggs, it has less views then some of my eggs do before they hatch. Finicky little thing. It's safely fogged now, and wasn't sick when I checked it a half hour ago, so it hasn't been sick very long.

Ohhh, they can!  I've had *three* get sick so far, they're peachy right now, though.

No more sick Arsani! I'll leave her fogged overnight though, and I'll definitely be fogging everything else overnight since I put the eggs into a few hatcheries to get them some views but don't want to leave them unattended that way for so long. I've got some *awesome* messies through trades and I must not lose them!