Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

7 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

I feel like there are more active Fire Fans on the forums than there are Ice Fans (take a look at the site discussions) and I have a very eerie feeling that this is going to be a repeat of last years Contagion Event

Wasn't one contagion color set to win regardless of who voted?  I don't remember which it was now, though. I hope the fire and ice colors aren't like that. 

Edited by Jazeki

2 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Wasn't one contagion color set to win regardless of who voted?  I don't remember which it was now, though. I hope the fire and ice colors aren't like that. 

No one knew but the people who designed it had it set that healing would be at its most powerful the very last day and iirc many of us gave up after that. I'm really hoping we're not having a repeat of that this year and that there are actual Ice Members out there 

Just wanted to post it here that I've been working on making an album of hard puzzle solutions ;) I didn't realize that posting puzzle solutions on the forums was okay so I'll post it now :)
I haven't used imgur much before, but I just noticed if you hover over a link (imgur-specific link?) in an image description/comment, it'll show you a preview of the pic so I'm trying to edit all of my current images to help make it easier to find the puzzle that you've got.
https://imgur.com/a/ZolbQ
If you have solutions for piece combos not shown, please give me a holler + screenshot and I'll add it as soon as I see your post <3
[ post copied over from the fire thread ;) was suggested it'd be useful here so *waves* ]

2 hours ago, Marie19R said:

I've lived in this town for 15 years and haven't seen snow here once. Hail, twice, but no snow whatsoever. My only memories of snow are in the mountains in California when I was little, and at sixth-grade camp. It's one of the reasons I loved the holiday event where we built snow forts, because I've never gotten to do anything like that for real!

i loved building snow forts too, as i've never lived anywhere where it snows. i didn't even see snow till i was seventeen. it's hot weather right now in australia, so i'm firmly team ice.

the garland dragons are beautiful. thankyou fiona blue fire and odeen. i'm looking forward to seeing the spriter's alts. 

i find that if i open a new tab for each new tetris game, i can keep playing without waiting 15 mins. i just leave the tab open when the game is completed and don't submit them until more time has passed, so that they count towards the total. not that i'm doing that many, but i like to do a few each time.

Woaaah, did anyone notice the change in the bar-text? Now it shows percentages for ice and fire! 58% ice, 42% fire right now.

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

Woaaah, did anyone notice the change in the bar-text? Now it shows percentages for ice and fire! 58% ice, 42% fire right now.

Whoa that was not there when I just posted! Awesome! :D finally we get to see!

I hadn't noticed that, thank you for pointing it out! All my fire submissions are making a difference. :wub: 

I guess nobody has noticed, though, that the percentages aren't even right..... 58 + 42 = 92??? Uh..... okay

14 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Cool! Now we know how close we are!

Just a little more guys!

I wonder what would happen if it was 50/50.

Also, are the perctntages coming up for people on mobile? It stopped working for me. Usually tapping the bar or holding it brings up the percentage, but it stopped doing that for me.

2 minutes ago, StarSea said:

I guess nobody has noticed, though, that the percentages aren't even right..... 58 + 42 = 92??? Uh..... okay

Umm, that's 100?

1 minute ago, StarSea said:

They aren't meant to add up. 58 percent of people chose ice and 42 percent choose fire, for 100 percent of people

3 minutes ago, StarSea said:

58 + 42 is 100?

Oh it seemed like it was supposed to be of the overall bar, not of what is filled. Like 58% of the overall bar was contributed by ice and 42% of the overall bar was contributed by fire.

Edited by StarSea

The new dragon is BEAUTIFUL! Probably my fav Xmas dragon yet!

Edited by oilbird

WAY more excited than I have any right to be over the percentages on the mana bar! GO TEAM FIRE! 🔥

The new dragon is very elegant and beautiful. The wonderful uplight to the underside of the wing is charming. Thank-you for another splendid addition to the dragon family in the Cave. 

1 hour ago, StarSea said:

Just wanted to post it here that I've been working on making an album of hard puzzle solutions ;) I didn't realize that posting puzzle solutions on the forums was okay so I'll post it now :)
I haven't used imgur much before, but I just noticed if you hover over a link (imgur-specific link?) in an image description/comment, it'll show you a preview of the pic so I'm trying to edit all of my current images to help make it easier to find the puzzle that you've got.
https://imgur.com/a/ZolbQ
If you have solutions for piece combos not shown, please give me a holler + screenshot and I'll add it as soon as I see your post <3
[ post copied over from the fire thread ;) was suggested it'd be useful here so *waves* ]

Thank you for that. I just found one in your album that I have been struggling with. It was one of the ones that doesn't work out into nice neat "blocks" and I just couldn't find the right combination.

1 hour ago, Shokomon said:

Also, are the percentages coming up for people on mobile? It stopped working for me. Usually tapping the bar or holding it brings up the percentage, but it stopped doing that for me.

This is still a thing I want to know is happening for people.

Just now, Shokomon said:

This is still a thing I want to know is happening for people.

Working for me.

Now that the coast seems to be clear, when can we expect EATW to return? I'm starting to really miss its fast views and dragonmarket...