Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Message added by purpledragonclaw

3 minutes ago, Fabula said:

@Jazeki My one Holly decided not to give me a 2G Black egg this week, but I still have that 2G Red Striped egg from my other Holly. :D

I was trying with silvers, so that's probably why. :lol: Though I did use fertility on one. I guess he just wasn't in the mood. 

Omg, I beat a hard puzzle and didn't click fire or ice right away because I wanted a screenshot, and then totally forgot to click either, so it's been sitting there for like 20 minutes. Uggghh.

Just now, Jazeki said:

I was trying with silvers, so that's probably why. :lol: Though I did use fertility on one. I guess he just wasn't in the mood. 

I always forget to use Fertility. XD

*Still wading through the "salt" posts*

Wow. To the logical posters against the holiday wall... Uh... that wall is reflecting exactly what the Dragon Cave does all year round. Those abandoned AP eggs pretty much shows you three days worth of people abandoning cave born eggs for whatever reason be it a wrong click, found a better egg toss or changed my mind toss. If anything ti reflects why the AP is in existence to begin with: people abandon eggs no matter what. Every abandoned egg on the AP wall could easily represent all the commons rare hunters tossed, all the eggs tossed by those who saw a trade they wanted and used an egg for sacrifice and all that hub-bub. So three days worth of CB eggs takes up about four hours of cave time? That is a nice little statistic. 

Wah!!! I made it to the end! Quite a few "cheat" posts for the game. I had thoughts of making screencaps of the ones that took me a long while to figure out... Then I'd cheat like heck though. ^__0^ My brain needs the work out.

5 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

@Fabula - No 2G Black egg for me this week either!  Never mind, we have time.  ^_^

Pfft - I have such horrible luck with getting Alt Blacks even if I got one this week I doubt it'd actually alt. XD I just now got my 3rd Alt Black in the three years I've been here! :lol:

7 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

xwSOqfA.jpg 

Team Fire for the win!!

Added to signature! :D

I just did a really easy "hard" one where everything fit into place on the first try! Kind of amazed at that.

^ Those do pop up. Don't you just love them? You barely use your brain at all. XD

Wait... we have plenty ice dragons... We even have a breed named Ice Dragon... we have no dragon made of fire?!?!?! (No offence Hellfire Wyverns and Hellhorses. We just aren't going for flames of hell here...)

Edited by Nyxity

5 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

^ Those do pop up. Don't you just love them? You barely use your brain at all. XD

Wait... we have plenty ice dragons... We even have a breed named Ice Dragon... we have no dragon made of fire?!?!?!

Ember is such a fiery dragon...but not MADE OF fire.... 

Oh my, the adult is beautiful! I think it might make it to my favorites list... I love Ribbon Dancers, Wrapping-Wings, Solstices and Aegis's... But these new Garlands? Hm... If I had to pick one favorite of all the years prior, it would have to be 2015's Aegis Dragons. I liked how they were most beastly dragons yet captured the beauty and warmth of Christmas. (Though don't get me wrong, I love them all. x'D) Though I think the new Garlands are fighting the Aegis's for my top holiday favorite... Hmmmm, choices... Choices, lol.

7 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

Wait... we have plenty ice dragons... We even have a breed named Ice Dragon... we have no dragon made of fire?!?!?!

No, but we do have dragons made of magma which is... Kind of like fire? x'D It STARTS fires lol! But something like a Phoenix dragon? Nope, never saw one in all my years on dragon cave...
Embers, Magmas and Hellfire Wyverns are the more ideal "Fire" dragons that come to mind. Oh, also the Falconiform Wyverns, though they're not made of fire, fire appears on their bodies... But no, no Phoenix dragons. x'D

Edited by AveryCF

so looking at the posts and i just wanna say

@Dragon_Arbock

@Karobb

i understand where you guys are coming from. having cb limits is annoying especially with cb holiday walls. however people are allowed to do whatever they like with the eggs they pick up. they can kill, hatch, abandon or bite like you do arbock. its not really a matter of users know better than tj its just the users exercising their free will to do what they like.  sure it can be a bit inconvenient at times but in the end it doesnt actually cause any harm.

oh and i am a code hunter arbock and honestly making the eggs unable to be abandoned would suck. i mean what if i pick up an egg with a random code by accident and so i can either bite or kill it. if it dies im stuck with it for 24 hours at least unless theres another glitch where the dead cbs still count towards the breed limit. if it turns into a vamp great now it either repulses or stays on my scroll for the 5 hour wait time. honestly its not worth the risk of it dying. 

Edited by CellyBean

I keep doing medium puzzles for fire (cant do hard to save my life) ...why is ice still winning? :(

Yeah, as the Ice Warriors might say: Chill people! Go with the flow!

Really, though... it doesn't strike me that the AP holiday walls are "catering" at all. It is just the AP doing what it is made to do... and sometimes that means holding a pool or even a flood of one breed eggs.

8 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

Wait... we have plenty ice dragons... We even have a breed named Ice Dragon... we have no dragon made of fire?!?!?! (No offence Hellfire Wyverns and Horses. We just aren't going for flames of hell here...)

Omens are pretty firey.

2 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

I keep doing medium puzzles for fire (cant do hard to save my life) ...why is ice still winning? :(

Because the evil ice overlords are oppressing us. ;)

Just kidding; I love you, ice guys

Edited by LibbyLishly

1 minute ago, tkt1780 said:

Omens are pretty firey.

Team fire is looking for something less... ominous and disaster creating... Garland Dragon, how about you represent Team fire with your warmth?!?! Then Team Ice can have the Snow Dragon as their representative!

1 minute ago, Nyxity said:

Team fire is looking for something less... ominous and disaster creating... Garland Dragon, how about you represent Team fire with your warmth?!?! Then Team Ice can have the Snow Dragon as their representative!

That actually makes good sense.

... I just did another easy "hard" puzzle, what is happening?! Are they getting easier or am I getting better? lol

Luck of the draw, maybe your head is beginning to memorize the puzzles subconsciously, maybe they do get easier?! Congrats in any case, Marie109!