Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Message added by purpledragonclaw

1 minute ago, LibbyLishly said:

I will be genuinely shocked if it isn't. Can you imagine the outrage among the userbase if it didn't come back?

Good point.  It can be hard to remove a new feature that's so popular without a massive public outcry.

Slow me has only just noticed the egg cracking sequence on the eggs seems to have gotten fixed. Yay! :)

Edited by pinkgothic

I'm telling you, I think Team Ice is making the weather warm in the story. *Goes off to do a puzzle*

.... I just realized that I haven't actually read the last... 3 days of the story. The last one I read was day 3. Oops? 

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

.... I just realized that I haven't actually read the last... 3 days of the story. The last one I read was day 3. Oops? 

I haven't read any of it! :lol:

Can't both sides get along?

Take a tip from the ice candle:

Ice-Candle-Square.jpg

Hardcore dedication to the cause? I've been reading, but I kind of wanted to read the first story series before the whole thing started... my mind can't absorb much of anything still, sadly.

Ya'll done yourself proud with this beauty Fiona BlueFire and Odeen.

Where ya'll seeing the alt?

Edited by Merlot

On 12/28/2017 at 10:57 AM, Marie19R said:

The Aegis has a lot of blue, but I wouldn't say it's "bright" blue. There is a lot of light bluish-white, and then some parts of darker blue, but none of it "pops" in the way that, say, Ribbon Dancers or Winter Magis do. Snows have gold manes/chests and gold highlights on their wings, but they are for the most part white and bluish-white. They are pretty, I'm not saying they aren't, but they are *very* different then the bold colors of some of the past holiday breeds. It's not a bad thing at all to have some lighter-colored, more subtle dragons, but three years in a row is a bit much. Again, I love all three of these dragons, I just hope for something more colorful next year. 

See, that's exactly what I mean, though. On my screen, it IS a bright blue. It's almost cyan, intensity-wise. To my eyes, the Aegis in particular DOES pop, quite strongly. The whites are bold and vivid, the blues are sharp and intense over the body.  I wasn't saying anyone said they're not pretty - that issue of differences in perceived 'pop' is my ENTIRE POINT. You guys are seeing much duller versions of the art, it seems to me, or else my eyes work very differently for some odd reason. I just don't perceive a major overall difference. Snows are the only ones that could fairly be described as muted compared to the rest, and even then, to my eyes, it's not a strong enough difference to be that big a deal, certainly not enough to make them hard to match as some people say. I just am perceiving them very differently than some of y'all. Not that that's a criticism of the people who see them differently than me - it's just puzzling that the discrepancy is so large.

Edited by Lurhstaap

6 minutes ago, Lurhstaap said:

See, that's exactly what I mean, though. On my screen, it IS a bright blue. It's almost cyan, intensity-wise. To my eyes, the Aegis in particular DOES pop, quite strongly. The whites are bold and vivid, the blues are sharp and intense over the body.  I wasn't saying anyone said they're not pretty - that issue of differences in perceived 'pop' is my ENTIRE POINT. You guys are seeing much duller versions of the art, it seems to me, or else my eyes work very differently for some odd reason.

Bold = my edit

I think that has to do with the settings of your screen. For me the Aegis egg is very colorful. The Aegis itself is a bit duller than the egg, but certainly not white. It's got clear blue and gold in it (although not the bright cyan you're talking about) and additionally the blueish (leaning a bit towards grayish) white. The white I see is certainly not bold and vivid though....

13 hours ago, Fiona said:

That alt looks great, @Fiona Congrats! I like the addition of the pink and blueish tones!

Edited by Sheriziya
"merged" two answers

Wheres all the banners for the Ice Warriors grrrrrr

2 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Wheres all the banners for the Ice Warriors grrrrrr

Your regime suppresses the arts! Come to the side of warmth and beauty!

Edited by LibbyLishly

15 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Your regime suppresses the arts! Come to the side of warmth and beauty!

But Blue Fire is deadly so watch out lmao

And it's a z code :D

Z codes represent!

I am happy to say I got my hands on two z codes for new draggies thanks to awesome people (or just impatient lol... I caught mine at midnight and traded both for ones caught a day and a half later)

I'd rather wait to see my babies grow up (which they just did <3) if it means they can be z codes.

As for colors well. I like muted colors just fine, and if you wanna get technical you could just piss off your aegii if you don't like muted colors. Nothing muted about those XD

Btw is Odeen's alts the same or different looking?

Nm just looked at scroll and omg they're even nicer looking :D

Edited by zaverxi

Goodness. The puzzle I'm on is the most difficult hard one I've come across. So many S and Z tiles. >..<

I have found what I hate the most with the puzzles now...soon as I submit my hard puzzle to fire side, I get another puzzle up and ready to submit after at least 15 minutes. Then I go back to doing something else and think I am off the puzzle window and hit F5 while still on the puzzle and it goes back to select your puzzle type "easy, medium, hard" and I have to get my hard puzzle ready again...argggg

For those of you that are hitting the submit a few minutes too soon, someone else posted that if you leave it sitting there on the "you need to wait a few more minutes" window and then hit F5 after a few minutes it will go through. I have not tested that yet, as it has not happened to me yet.

Just now, Zylara said:

For those of you that are hitting the submit a few minutes too soon, someone else posted that if you leave it sitting there on the "you need to wait a few more minutes" window and then hit F5 after a few minutes it will go through. I have not tested that yet, as it has not happened to me yet.

Yes, this has become my playstyle - submit a puzzle, immediately do the next, then refresh the page periodically and let it resubmit the data until it goes through.  Rinse, repeat....

2 minutes ago, DarkPhoenix1191 said:

I forgot to pick up my eggs on Christmas T_T maybe I can get one next year if the Holiday zone opens up again.

Keep an eye on the AP, I've seen a few go through there.

The bar is at 81% now!

(also, i am using the dang onscreen keyboard because my keyboard isn't working right crap this is annoying!)