Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Just now, Marie19R said:

The bar is at 81% now!

(also, i am using the dang onscreen keyboard because my keyboard isn't working right crap this is annoying!)

Yay! We might finish it! 

And, my computer's keyboard stopped working a while ago! And, as soon as I needed to go to bed, it started working again! (I think if you restart your computer it might work again. I'm on a chromebook)

I did a puzzle early to try the refresh thing.  It didn't take me to a 'wait a few minutes' page, it took me straight back to the 'choose your puzzle' page.  Puzzle lost!

18 minutes ago, quinney said:

I did a puzzle early to try the refresh thing.  It didn't take me to a 'wait a few minutes' page, it took me straight back to the 'choose your puzzle' page.  Puzzle lost!

Did you submit first, and get the too early message?  That's the point where you would refresh, after the X minutes has passed.

1 minute ago, jocosa said:

Did you submit first, and get the too early message?  That's the point where you would refresh, after the X minutes has passed.

I'm not sure now - I'll try again tomorrow, it's way past my bedtime now!

Can no one make ice banners? I would do it myself but I'm no good at spriting and such

Not very good at making banners myself either or else i'd try but hey, i've been going for Ice since day one only on hard c: 

edit: also had no idea what to name the new christmas dragons but today i watched the last jedi finally and well problem solved

Edited by Scarlet

I just saw Odeen's alt sprite! Oh. My. GOODNESS!! It is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I'd love to have one of those on my scroll.

>_< Spriter Alts hurt so much.. but they should. The artists deserve them very much... Oh, but looking at them hurts so bad!!!!

1 minute ago, Nyxity said:

>_< Spriter Alts hurt so much.. but they should. The artists deserve them very much... Oh, but looking at them hurts so bad!!!!

Same! I want Fiona's sooo  much! lol Odeen's looks great too, but I like the lighter colors much more! *runs and tries to steal Fiona's alt* 

I don't need the Alt... I just want a low gen offspring. Heaven forbid I ever have such luck catching something like a 2nd Gen much less be able to trade for one. *Dies*

Edited by Nyxity

Just submitted a puzzle and the bar is at 96% already! :o We're playing hard today!

I like Odeen's alt, but I think I prefer Fiona's. They are both very pretty. And so are the ones on my scroll! :wub:

If I get the "too early" message, I typically go back a page and it shows the Submit Page again, and I wait to submit again. Didn't even try the refresh thing.

Where be my epilogue??

Screenshot_20171230-211317.thumb.png.f4ae4e47843ee20207dcaf5d5477b4af.png

(Sorry the screenshot is so dark; I have a dimmer on my phone.)

Edited by LibbyLishly

12 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

It isn't midnight yet? *Shrugs*

I thought that only applied to the next day's chapter. Meh.

Ten minutes later: there it is!

Edited by LibbyLishly

Oh darn, ice took over the bar again! *shakes fist and vows to add fire to the bar*

Odeen's spriter alt is beautiful too! I hope to find offspring from both alts eventually in the AP. :) 

Agreed... and whomever grabs said offspring breeds them to spread the beauty.

Hm... I guess the epilogue will continually take a while to load... *Heads off to refresh memory*

11 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

I will be genuinely shocked if it isn't. Can you imagine the outrage among the userbase if it didn't come back?

I wouldn't say I'd be outraged, but it would be nice to complete my Christmas CB list. I'm only missing 1 CB Holly and 1 CB Yulebuck. That makes it a lot easier to hunt for next year since I wont have to worry about the other 4 breeds I was hunting. Lol. 

I'm hoping we get to CB hunt for Valantines too. 

16 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I wonder how much more the hard puzzles are worth? I would sometimes like to do an easier one just for a break.

I have wondered that as well.  I did one easy at the very start and then a couple of medium ones but have done nothing but hard ones since. 

I see that Ice are winning again this morning and the margin between the two teams is even bigger than yesterday.  Yesterday it seemed to switch between 52/48 and 53/47 all day, but today it is at 55/45.  I feel like I am never going to see the fire bar other than on the screen shots here on the forum. 

Oh my gosh....the new dragons are gorgeous!!! Many thanks to the awesome spriters...!!!

I'm doing fire. I submitted once to ice when the weather was getting warmer but it didn't make a difference to Nulhora. I believe in balance and the resistance. Go Fire!